• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Masturbation: When is Enough Too Little?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I'm opposed to masturbation on the grounds that your hand might slip during an all too enthusiastic episode and slap you on the forehead. But why isn't this risk more widely recognized? Why am I alone in calling attention to the link between masturbation and sudden concussions?

Jeremy Mason

You are in a quandary and I am glad that you speak for your people and yourself with such candor. Perhaps you can invent an apparatus/helmet that might alleviate SCS (Sudden Concussion Syndrome).

Amechania

Daimona of the Helpless
Their is another danger that is often overlooked and that is of switching hands. Why the other day I used my left hand and my right hand went for my throat. (Rodney Dangerfield)

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I'm opposed to masturbation on the grounds that your hand might slip during an all too enthusiastic episode and slap you on the forehead. But why isn't this risk more widely recognized? Why am I alone in calling attention to the link between masturbation and sudden concussions?

I've heard this can cause your third eye to go blind.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I have never seen one and find it kinda gross to even describe. Imagine a flashlight shaped object without a lens. Instead it has a plastic "orifice" of sorts.

I guess they do all sorts of tricks. For more info I must recommend Google.
Tom