• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Masturbation and the afterlife

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Do you think after a person is saved and reunited with their body that they will be able to play pocket pool again?

If it's impossible to yank one out in the next life, that sounds to me like we'll all be robots with no free will.

Do you think after a person is saved and reunited with their body that they will be able to play pocket pool again?

If it's impossible to yank one out in the next life, that sounds to me like we'll all be robots with no free will.

Or, wed have free will but not be able to use it to yank because there may not be anything down there to yank, lol.

No need for being fruitfull and multiplying anymore, so, the bird would have to go. :p

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Or, wed have free will but not be able to use it to yank because there may not be anything down there to yank, lol.

No need for being fruitfull and multiplying anymore, so, the bird would have to go. :p
So nobody is male or female in heaven?

So nobody is male or female in heaven?

In the spirit world i dont think theres a penus or a vigina.

But, how the body will be in the future resurrection mentioned in the bible, i dont fully know. If theres still procreation then there will be a penus and vigina but if theres no more procreation, then there would not be.

There is a verse that says "the old order of things will pass and the new order come".

Mathew 22:30 says this though

"At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven."

then why would your God do such a thing?

Mine is better.

Your God is better? Whos your God?

Also why would he do it? Think for a moment, if you wer redesigned to not want or need sex, then how could you find it evil not having it?

Your only asking this because you feel sexual erges in your current design.

74x12

This doesn't make sense at all because in the resurrection of the just; you don't have sexual reproduction anymore. Neither male nor female.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Your God is better? Whos your God?

Also why would he do it? Think for a moment, if you wer redesigned to not want or need sex, then how could you find it evil not having it?

Your only asking this because you feel sexual erges in your current design.
Sex is one of the greatest pleasures of life. Of course you are just making it up as you go along.

Why not believe in the God with the best heaven?

74x12

Sex is one of the greatest pleasures of life. Of course you are just making it up as you go along.

Why not believe in the God with the best heaven?
If God could design capacity for this pleasure in this life. Then what greater pleasure is in the next life? There is no need for an orgasm there. What you know of as pleasure now isn't worth comparing.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
If God could design capacity for this pleasure in this life. Then what greater pleasure is in the next life? There is no need for an orgasm there. What you know of as pleasure now isn't worth comparing.
Another person making up stuff. At least I have fun when I do so.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Angels revealed to me in a wet dream that there is no masturbation in heaven, because there you can actually live out all your wild sexual fantasies. :D