• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Master Path - Gary Olsen

Mazzyma

I have a dear friend who has been in Masterpath for 16 years now. In the past year, I have watched his mind deteriorate into a drone like existance. He is glassy eyed and spooky when discussing anything Masterpath. He says a lot, "I can not discuss that, I have told you too much." in the middle of saying anything about it.

He just came back from a seminar and he said to me, "I know Gary is the true Master, he is the living Master, God." I was FLOORED.

My friend is a very bright, talented person.... but he lives out of his car and has no future goals. He can not hold a job, and is sparadic in thought. He used to laugh and have fun, but lately, he'll sit in his car and read for HOURS the masterpath material. He used to read for about 30-40 minutes each morning, now it's anywhere from 2-4 hours, then he will again in late afternoon and again in the evenings.

He is VERY defensive and very vocal and emotionally abusive when asked questions about Masterpath, and it has evolved to all aspects of our friendship. I am sad, and must end the friendship (he just SCREAMED at me in a public place, and made no apologies for it,but blamed me for asking a simple question, and said I was not worthy of an answer !!!)

My friends and I want to help him, we miss our friend- what can/should we do? Anything? Anyone have insight for me? I have been reading about Masterpath to help bring insight, and I am just in shock at what I am reading. I wish I could grab Gary Olsen around his leather tan neck and shack him. His voice when I hear him talk is incredibly annoying (nasaly) and I can not believe anyone, much less my friend, would believe this guy is a 'living master' and compares himself to Jesus. What a crock! Anyway, as of yesterday I had to cut ties with him. I feel nothing but pity for him and want to help him, but he is so lost. What can I do?!?!

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Hi Mazzyma, Gary has borrowed from other religions to put together 'his path', and much of that is valid religious teaching and practice which yields real results. The problem arises though because he has intermingled the truth with the (false) Master claim, and thus the aspirants sincerely feel their 'spiritual' unfoldment progress is primarily due to Gary, and fear the loss of what has been achieved if they deny this part of the teaching. Iow, the teaching contains both truth and falseness...the students ultimately are not able to discern this and thus accept the whole as one indivisible truth.

Therefore it does not help to invalidate your friend's beliefs at the moment, he has to get to a point of real understanding that Gary's teachings are not new, nor does one have to pay to get access to them. Only then will it be possible for the deceived to become free from their dependency on the false prophet. Btw, it does not follow that one needs to flip from adoring the Master to hating him...if the aspirant develops real understanding, they will recognize that this was a valuable lesson and if it wasn't Gary, it would be some other cult, and just move on to perhaps even more difficult trials that await the sincere seeker. ;)

Matthew 24:24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Mazzyma

Thank you so much for bringing some light on the subject for me. I suppose I am trying to see how I can begin to help my friend see the harm in the direction Gary is taking in proclaiming to be THE Master in regards to the teachings. I have been reading the teachings, and much is also along the Buddhist path, as well as some other eastern religions that I have been familiarizing myself with. I also have been coming to understand that the majority of the people that are emersed in the path, come from troubled backgrounds.... like heavy stuff, and find this most interesting. I just wish there was some reading material I could give my friend, something sutle, but powerful that is FREE- so he can see that the teachings are for ALL and that the Chelas are not the 'chosen' few that 'get it'. You're reply was very helpful, thank you.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Thank you so much for bringing some light on the subject for me. I suppose I am trying to see how I can begin to help my friend see the harm in the direction Gary is taking in proclaiming to be THE Master in regards to the teachings. I have been reading the teachings, and much is also along the Buddhist path, as well as some other eastern religions that I have been familiarizing myself with. I also have been coming to understand that the majority of the people that are emersed in the path, come from troubled backgrounds.... like heavy stuff, and find this most interesting. I just wish there was some reading material I could give my friend, something sutle, but powerful that is FREE- so he can see that the teachings are for ALL and that the Chelas are not the 'chosen' few that 'get it'. You're reply was very helpful, thank you.
You're welcome Mazzyma....so far as free relevant material, I sort of recall one of the ex-masterpathers posted some excellent stuff that was appropriate, but this is such a mammoth thread I am not able to find it. Stick around and hopefully one of them will surface and provide you with some.

In the mean time, check out the Dharmic Religions Sub Forums and search for 'reading material'....and while you are here at RI...feel free to ask questions on any relevant subject and generally join in any discussions. :namaste

Vichar

Hello Mazzyma,

Imagine for a moment that we don't just live one lifetime. We're all on a long journey towards... somewhere. I would like to believe that somewhere is better, that we improve all the time, and that we steadily reach greater understanding.

Having said that, my own experience tells me it's not always a straight path. We all grow up at our own pace and it's life's experiences that help us grow. Sometimes we find ourselves in lonely, difficult places, places full of doubt and anxiety. If your friend is in such a place, it's easy to see why he might be defensive and rude to you. He's probably unsteady and not sure what to believe himself.

Since he is (or was, according to you) your friend, it's natural that you want to help him. But what I've found is that all you can do is speak truth to people as you know it, and then you have to step back and let them experience what they are going through. I now believe that the hard times have taught me much more than the good times, and what your friend is going through might just be necessary for him. I'm not saying that we have have a quota of suffering we have to go through, but for some of us the burned hand teaches better than the wise word.

Someone said to me once that when they react (lash out), they aren't looking for words of wisdom. They just want someone to nod and smile. In other words, they want someone to support them. You don't have to agree with what they believe, you don't have to even like what they are into. See, that's just it. If you really love someone, it doesn't come with conditions. You don't love them only if they behave the way you would like them to behave. Sometimes someone else just needs to know that you accept them, and that you're OK with them even if you think they are making a huge mistake.

Vichar

I was on the MasterPath for twenty years, I just removed my membership on January of this year. After twenty years on the path, I know who End_of_Faith is...I was a rain drop in the cloud, but End_of_Faith knew the cloud. As an engineer, I evaluate everything that I hear. For many years evrything that I heard from MasterPath rang true, I was happy to be on a true path. About 7 years ago, I was at one of the major seminars when Gary Olsen said that his wallet is always flat...if people need money he gives them all that he has. He said that he earns as a salary from MasterPath about $43,000 per year...I thought that was cool, until I learned that Gary and Joy individually earn about double from what was stated. At that time their combined incomes were close to $180,000.

Gary Olsen always preached moderation in all things in all matters, yet a $400,000.00 donation found its way to to lavishly furnish the MasterPath compound with a protective barrier of trees and for those to care for such trees.

On Google Maps, pull up Mecca Road in Morengo Valley, California and you will easily find where your membersip money goes. Look at the layout of the property, you will see an outer fence, then an earthen berm followed by a row of trees and all of this is laid out so no one from the road can see the MasterPath compound.

Within the compound anyone can see palm trees and an area of lavish grass...this must cost a fortune to maintain...thank you MasterPath members. It just won't be me!!!!!
Hi Jacob,

I pulled up Mecca Road in Morengo Valley, California in Google. I'm not quite sure which property you're referring to. The whole region seems like a barren, scrubby desert. How did you find out where Gary lives?

I found this place on Zillow, which was the closest match of your description:
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/50794-Mecca-Rd-Morongo-Valley-CA-92256/17488161_zpid/

Zillow estimates this place is worth $183,537. That seems like a modest property to me. I'm trying to buy a house right now and everything I can see is 5-10x as expensive. I think only in dreams could a I find a place near work for < $200k.

But I digress. I would like to find out information about the MasterPath. Where did you find out about the donation and his home residence? Feel free to either post it in this thread directly or PM me.

Vichar

I've been reviewing the threads posted here, at scam.com, at city-data again, and I've been contemplating them. I've restrained myself from posting for a while because I wanted to take some time to consider if maybe I'm the one who is deluded and not being objective. I've tried my best to put myself into the shoes of the people who believe MasterPath is a scam directed at making money. I simply can't figure out some things.

If MasterPath is doing something wrong, why hasn't it been fined or shut down by the IRS yet? I realize that the IRS has a lot of things to do, but it would surely prioritize non-profit organizations if they are trying to defraud people of their money. But it's 2016, and as far as I know MasterPath hasn't been audited or shut down. So, just to consider, maybe MasterPath is following tax laws? Surely someone (judging by these forums) would have run and tattled on them, or dropped off an "anonymous tip", thus inciting an investigation that would lead to MasterPath being exposed for the criminal enterprise that it is?

But here's what I really don't get: if Gary Olsen is trying to scam people out of money, why ask for so little? I think about the sums of money involved, and people have said Gary makes 90-100k in a year (their claim; the tax-document I saw said 70k, so I'm assuming with the years he's increased his own salary). I'm not saying that's peanuts but you can make a lot more if you are a wall street broker, a lawyer, a doctor, the list goes on. There are so many, much much easier ways to make money in this world. It seems like a decently intelligent person would just choose one of those easier, legal ways to make money and not put themselves at such risk for what seems like, to me, insufficient gain.

Regarding people who feel that they have been tricked by MasterPath: why don't you take Gary to court? If he's really guilty as you say, wouldn't you easily win a lawsuit? I've haven't heard or read about anyone trying to sue the MasterPath and winning or being awarded a settlement. If anyone becomes aware of such a case, please post it here.

I think about the various Ponzi schemes I've read about in the news. They've bilked people for many, many millions of dollars. I think about crime syndicates, like the drug cartels, that make many hundreds of millions of dollars selling drugs. Then I try to see MasterPath as a scam and it's really hard to understand. My chela friend worked at the MasterPath office and she witnessed them first-hand trying to scrimp and save every penny. The financials of MasterPath are publicly available. If MasterPath is a scam to cheat people of money, it's got to be one of the stupidest, most round-about, un-lucrative means of getting rich that I've ever heard or read about.

Then there's what Gary is apparently doing with the money. His tastes must really run differently from mine. Olive trees? Really? Are olive trees a big money-maker? Are they really relaxing to look at? I would imagine the average crook would spend their ill-gotten gains on traveling the world, buying up nice, expensive houses, or driving expensive cars. I don't see the appeal of olive trees, and that seems to be the extent of the negative claims against Gary. Olive trees. I just don't see it. I might very well be the stupid or naive person here, but I wish for a moment we could all just get together and be objective about this. If you're the kind of person that wouldn't think twice about cheating people out of their money, would you live in the middle of a barren desert? And would your big, nasty, secret guilty pleasure be olive trees? How eccentric is guy?

Then there's the issue of the effort that Gary is putting into this. When he talks at seminars, he seems very sincere to me. I can resonate with his advice on multiple levels. Nobody else in my life is able to so directly and effectively address the daily issues I encounter. When I've written a letter directly to Gary, he directly replied to me. I've asked my chela friends and they have all reported the same thing. Keep in mind there are thousands of chelas. So Gary is clearly taking the time to answer letters, or else he's paying someone to answer them in a style that closely mirrors his speaking style at seminars. Why would any criminal put so much effort into his scam? For 100k a year? Once again, it seems like just the dumbest criminal enterprise I've ever heard of. Honestly, being the master sounds like it would be a serious drag. Thousands of people constantly bothering me all the time about what they should be doing or where they should put their attention. I think I'd rather dig ditches than be the master.

Can someone who isn't just lost in emotionalism come and explain this all to me? Please don't just re-hash the same old, tired arguments. Please explain why a human being would go to so much trouble to cheat people out of their money (and incurring RIDICULOUS amounts of negative karma in the process) just for a lousy 100k a year and some olives.

Vichar

Hi Vichar...nice to see you back.. :) Btw, I thought you were already knowledgable on the Master Path?
I can see the publicly available financial data about the path but of course I don't see the donations or the olive trees. I've seen the claims about him living a this location but I don't know that he does for a fact. I just want to know the sources of this information so I can investigate for myself.

Edit: I should have been clearer. I want to investigate more into the MasterPath financials. Of course I'm a chela and I have access to all I want to know about the teachings.

Last edited:

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
I can see the publicly available financial data about the path but of course I don't see the donations or the olive trees. I've seen the claims about him living a this location but I don't know that he does for a fact. I just want to know the sources of this information so I can investigate for myself.

Edit: I should have been clearer. I want to investigate more into the MasterPath financials. Of course I'm a chela and I have access to all I want to know about the teachings.
Ok, understood... Fwiw....most religious institutions that have been around awhile are systemically corrupt....even in the time of Jesus, he called the Rabbis hypocrites and snakes, and threw out the money changers from the temple. But so long as the religious teaching itself is not corrupted....it's a case of.. "do not throw the baby out with the bath water!" In any event, as one becomes integrated in the universal oneness, the inner wisdom itself is sufficient...and the raft (conceptual teachings) that took us across the river to the other side (divine realization/non-duality) is no longer required...

Zeeker

Truth Seeker
Just watched a DVD documentary: "Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief" (directed by Alex Gibney and produced 2015) which I found a realistic expose of how this "new age" religious group, and others, work... before any would-be aspirant gets mixed up within it. It also mentions how in 2013 Scientology managed to circumvent the IRS's claim of over a billion dollars in back taxes by litigating an onslaught of 2400 lawsuits against them. The IRS, being unable to argue religious philosophy, eventually conceded their claim and all lawsuites were dropped and Scientology still retains it's tax-free status. I would also remind those reading here, that Eckankar was founded by Paul Twitchell one of the first Scientology Clears, and that Gary Olsen was a former Eck chela before producing his very own variant - Masterpath.

Of course only Gary and whoever does the Masterpath accounts, really knows where all the money actually goes. And of course they're not telling; and if they did, who would belief them? From all the post that I have read on these forums, together with my experiences inside religious cults, it is apparent to me that it serves Gary's own personal ends- keep on paying for secret knowledge with privileged "status" initiations, while the "word made flesh" keeps himself unapproachable to his following, except for those in the upper circle. If a guru is truly "Sat" both they and I know that they would be doing their work essentially for free. :sunface:

Last edited:

Ahau

Premium Member
Just watched a DVD documentary: "Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief" (directed by Alex Gibney and produced 2015) which I found a realistic expose of how this "new age" religious group, and others, work... before any would-be aspirant gets mixed up within it. It also mentions how in 2013 Scientology managed to circumvent the IRS's claim of over a billion dollars in back taxes by litigating an onslaught of 2400 lawsuits against them. The IRS, being unable to argue religious philosophy, eventually conceded their claim and all lawsuites were dropped and Scientology still retains it's tax-free status. I would also remind those reading here, that Eckankar was founded by Paul Twitchell one of the first Scientology Clears, and that Gary Olsen was a former Eck chela before producing his very own variant - Masterpath.

Of course only Gary and whoever does the Masterpath accounts, really knows where all the money actually goes. And of course they're not telling; and if they did, who would belief them? From all the post that I have read on these forums, together with my experiences inside religious cults, it is apparent to me that it serves Gary's own personal ends- keep on paying for secret knowledge with privileged "status" initiations, while the "word made flesh" keeps himself unapproachable to his following, except for those in the upper circle. If a guru is truly "Sat" both they and I know that they would be doing their work essentially for free. :sunface:

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
If a guru is truly "Sat" both they and I know that they would be doing their work essentially for free. :sunface:
Correct....

Btw, we can add Transcendental Meditation to the cult list... TM sell 'sacred' mantras to the newbies that have been found to be just made up or picked at random from any scripture.. :)

Ahau

Premium Member
Sat? Verified Sri Gary's Satanic allegiance. Sri Gary used two hand signals at the 6/4/2016 Seminar also visible on the DVD. Both with his right hand. One used midway through his talk with his elbow bent, extending his forearm in a vertical and parallel alignment to his body, with thumb and forefinger touching, exhibiting 666 with other fingers curved. The second signal given at the end of the talk just prior to darshan, when he extended his full arm towards the audience, index and small finger extended, middle fingers folded in to the palm making the sign of the horned devil, used satanically to gain power from an audience.

The Sunday seminar he spoke some mumbo jumbo about evil not always a bad thing, calling it "retrogressive". Is this going to become a trend? I don't want to stick around to find out. This guru has been blessed to have Avatars of light in his midst and has Ignorantly diminished them, choosing lower chakra power for control and dark directives with psychic awareness still inaccurately exhibiting in the realms of duality.

Master Path is no feast. The meager offerings do not satisfy but leave one searching for more amongst his convoluted teachings. He diminishes his chelas by saying if he had one true chela he could spend 5 hours imparting the teachings. I'm sure we are looking at a room full of devoted and true chelas hungry for truth while waiting for it to be explained iin a way that can be understood at each and every seminar.

I've been a chela 11 years and have seen satanists in his congregation. I dated an undercover US Marshall, employed as part of a task force fighting satanists who were kidnapping children, using them for ritual abuse, sacrifice and pedophilia. So, I did not enjoy darshan; first we were told not to shake hands, then as I approached I was caught off guard because now we were quickly shaking hands. Instead of being able to catch his gaze I was busy looking at his hand, so to see him I looked back and caught his sideward glance where he could see me with only one eye. The sure sign of a Jack. He revealed himself to me In that moment. Even then I didn't want to accept it. I was seeing something I didn't want to see.

I'm a 5th. I have felt guilty for not keeping the 4AM standard of practice, until I've just read about Scientology. So thank you all so much for posting here. I know I'm leaving, I've found the Sant Mat teachings; Ive learned intuition is how Soul communicates through the Buddhi to the Ahankar and that Buddhi totally shuts down when hypnotized. Which keeps one stuck in the Master Path groove, and totally verifies that Sri Gary is a spell casting evil sorcerer. Just to clarify; Feelings are not intuition. Feelings are from the imagination and are not reliable. Like Yogananda teaches in his translation of the Bhagavad Gita. Intuition is of the Soul. Go there. When you break out of the MP trance.

When I was a new chela! Joy was giving seminars. Her advice on bad habits, for example cravings, was to indulge until you were over it. I've been at it for 10 years and have verified for myself that this is a false teaching. Additionally Sant Mat explains that soul is fragile and delicate and cannot break through to the Ahankar after repeated indulgences. In fact indulgences in bad habits, passions and desires cannot be exhausted and can make a wreck of your life.

I find it increasingly difficult to stay with MP because I am finding greater truth elsewhere. And if I have to have a Guru who says one moment he is Sat Purush or Anami and then later says he is dog meat and I am to emulate him? That's spell casting and what does it do to my self esteem, am I now dog meat? Sorry, not going there and can't blow it off anymore. He teaches to destroy the mind on the one hand and then in 180 degree turnabout says to make friends with the mind. My dad a former marine who was not a small fry said, "He talks out of both sides of his mouth". Native Americans call it speaking with a forked tongue. Like the forked tongue in the NASA logo. It's called deception. In Transformer lore I think they are called Decepticons.

What is so difficult about dwelling on the positive? Why can't he say the physical body is a unique treasure house, beautiful in its creation, sacred in its action and divine in its abilities. To be loved and respected because it houses the Soul and divine lord Shabd. What makes it dog meat? Sri Gary is entitled to his hard core communication style but I don't want to hear it anymore.

Baba Gurinder Singh Dhillon Ji of RSSB explains that masters giving out duality teachings are not enlightened and that teaching duality just keeps the disciples stuck in duality and that the guru only comes at the time of death if one is still in duality. I am a very positive person and Sri Gary has always been way too negative for me.

I have given Sri Gary the benefit of the doubt many times over, but have grown weary of paying money for seminars that repeatedly counsel on sex, drugs and alcohol, when I am well past vice. Once I wrote a very disturbing letter, intentionally acting out like a bad child to get some kind of interaction. Am I missing something? How does Sri Gary's anecdotal focus do anything but encourage bad behavior? Personal letters I've received from him have been threats due to questions concerning his teachings. Ironically, I have had to find forgiveness for him.

In conclusion: I have stayed too long In Olsens Circus tent because I have been scared to leave. But now I am sustained by MP alumni, brave graduates of Gary's and Joy's school of abused devotees, lined up to give best wishes on the bright road ahead. I leave with tools of discrimination, some really good karma still intact and music of Shabd to sound the way. I am free to discover where I am and going. I would like to think of MP as a beneficial path from light to sound but cannot recommend it ....there is still some lingering shadowy mind control element, some groove that needs addressing, like a kid who only understands love as abuse. Perhaps it is too deep, perhaps it is a scar or some etheric field tattoo or branding by Sri Gary. Ready for removal....ouch!! Thank you all for your good company. This experience is over.

Last edited:

Ahau

Premium Member
See article, "Evidence that Eckankar is a Covert Occult Organization and Front for the Illuminati". Go to illuminati-news.com then from Site Map scroll down to Government and Mind Control then find Cults and Mind Control then find Cults in General. Then click on the title to bring up the article.

This article explains the origin of HU used by Eckankar and now used by Gary Olsen and Master Path. HU is an Egyptian deity. Chanting HU hypnotizes the Buddhi preventing soul's intuition and discrimination creating a trance state whereby Chelas become subject to egregoric conditioning by the deity HU that has been summoned.

Black magicians, "...have a degree of knowledge as to how invisible energies split from the audible life stream, but he bends them toward darkness and destruction..." Like freemasonry has many degrees, so does Master Path. At what point on the path would you like to discover that you have become a channel for HU? Which begs the question of who is HU? "...by their fruits he shall know them..."

WillEast

Premium Member
Just found this on an older (2009) in yahoo groups.
Message #28 of 45 < Prev | Next >

'Overwhelmed with fear after being dismissed from MasterPath'

I'm a former Chela of the Masterpath and.. I'm left with a lot of fears and
questions. Part of me wishes that all I was told wasn't real, that gary is a
fraud.. so I can breath again.. and still have hope.

In the time I was on the MasterPath I was as devoted as I could possibally be, I
was sure I had found the truth and was very happy to finally have hope. I desire
truth and spirituality more than I can describe..I gave everything in me to the
MasterPath and Gary Olsen.....my trust, my heart and my commitment was given the
best I could give it.. but then something went very wrong. Fear began to consume
me from statments I've heard gary make. Overwhelmed me to a point that all I
could do was feel this fear..

Gary teaches that most, if not all he says is only a 1/2 truth, as everything
has it's opposite, including the truth's he says he speaks. The Chela's job is
to blend all relative statments into an abstract truth.

Gary will occasionaly ilucidate and explain how, what sounds like a
condriction, is actually two opposite components of pure truth.. in a way that
allows the Chela to make full sense of those opposite statments sometimes.. yet
I many times wonder why not just explain the middle road itself? For example..
Gary will say "god will never leave you".. later he will say "god is very
sensitive and if you offend him, he will just leave you, sometimes for days"..
When I think about that. I think, Ok so what he means is god will be with me
always 'in essence'? but perhaps take his attention off me? for sometimes
days?.. then I kind of wonder... why not just say that. Rather than a strong
statement of "God WILL leave you"?

Well, I worked my best to understand what so many opposite or contradictory
statments have in common and the reality in them, if blended. Only to end up
extreemly confused and terrified. Gary has said "If you leave the Path, you
don't have my blessings", he's said "if you want to leave the Path, fine,
suffer" he's said "Those who aren't on the Path are just out of luck"...He says
"I'll never push a Chela into initiation"..I was kicked from the masterPath for
not accepting the 2nd iniation after 2 years, bcz I didn't feel ready..I needed
longer before raising the energys, that gary says rise upon iniation, with so
much fear inside me...I did not feel prepared.

Gary says that "MasterPath does not want your money".. MasterPath kept all my
prepaid money for dues and seminar fees(that were never used) after I was
kicked...I dont believe thay give refunds..These lead me to many questions and
massive fears that never leave me.

Now I'm feeling like I'm "out of luck", doomed to "suffer", "without
blesings"..and that "noone cares about" me. Gary once said "Noone cares about
you, except for him(The Master)", he even went on for awhile impressing that
feeling into his Chela's. Leaveing me convinced that noone cares about me... but
all these are relative statments right? I must blend the extreems somehow to
understand what's meant right?

Gary once said "if you somehow think or feel derogatory of the master, you're
cutting your neck" I once thought about that..and thought to myself 'ok, I must
not ever think this', then BAM!..just the thought of what I shouldnt think
produced the very thought I shouldn't think..resulting in me feeling like it's
impossible to make it, bcz this seems to happen automatically when I think of
what I shouldnt think. The thought appeared bcz I simply thought of the subject,
to not think, or I'm doomed.. it's a no win :(.. now it's too late.. I've cut my
neck :(..

I'm now off the Path.. lost.. confused, in extreem pain, fear and anxiety.
Feeling like life is nothing but a crule trap. If gary's real, them I'm doomed,
uncared for, out of luck and I'm more or less an "animal" or the "walking dead"
as he calls those who dont have the consciousness similar to his. He "cant
afford to care for anyone other than his Chelas" so I don't ever expect to hear
from him again.

He's so convincing that I don't know if I'll ever know if he's real or not.. if
he is.. then I'm probably getting very bad karma for posting this..and if he's
not.. then maybe someone out there can help me understand and pick up some of
the pieces of my life that have been shattered.

I don't think I'll ever be well again, my life is completely crippled by the
fear and anxiety...maybe it's just me, and I'm too unevolved to understand ...
and there's nothing wrong with the Masterpath at all. Gary states "MasterPath is
one of most perfect, cleanest paths one can find, with a Perfect master". With
that degree of perefction I figure my limited consciousness is what leads me to
completely misundersood what was told, and what was meant by those quotes
above...if I did misunderstand.. If an old Chela could help me understand these
..'abstract truths'?.. I would be very grateful, incase MasterPath is real and
I'm in great error, speaking of what Gary has said, to bring me to this point in
life.

..bcz in truth, this is probably all my fault, that I was rejected as such and I
diserve this suffering for my mistakes.

I would ask the Masterpath to help but the only way to reach them is via
physical letter.. no phone #.. no email.. and I'm not even sure if I dare to
hear their reply, so I'm more-so looking for a current or past Chela or someone
with experience with the masterPath to help me understand...and possibally cope
with all thats crippled me via my understanding."
I think you need to find an established religion. There are many traditions out there that don't require blind obedience. Start to explore those paths and I think you will eventually find your way. There is a different path for each person depending on where they are at.

Chloe7

I am a relatively new master path chela but am in the dark about what other chelas are experiencing. In fact I have never met another chela and can't find anywhere online where mp students chat and give testimonials and compare experiences. I have many questions such as has anyone thru mp achieved self realization or God realization or heard the sound current etc. It's a lonely walk for me. Is anyone aware of any other resources.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
I am a relatively new master path chela but am in the dark about what other chelas are experiencing. In fact I have never met another chela and can't find anywhere online where mp students chat and give testimonials and compare experiences. I have many questions such as has anyone thru mp achieved self realization or God realization or heard the sound current etc. It's a lonely walk for me. Is anyone aware of any other resources.
Welcome to RF Chloe. I would suggest you go back and read some of the earlier comments on this thread, many ex chelas have posted on this thread including at least one prolific poster who was still practicing MP. I would also suggest you visit the Buddhism DIR and Hinduism DIR as they discuss some of the underlying teachings that MP has borrowed and modified. If you've got to pay for a religious teaching, you are in a cult, true religious teaching is free for all souls if they are serious.

Aummmmm :)