• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Massive star two and a half MILLION times as bright as sun...vanishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiberius

False. Gong! The issue in deep space has nothing to do with the nature on earth in Noah's day that I have said or heard about.

Stop moving the goalposts. You have claimed that there was a different state before the flood, and you have claimed that there is a different state in deep space. And yet you are completely unable to explain anything about either of them.

You have been defeated by your own inability to explain your different state ideas.

dad

Undefeated
Stop moving the goalposts. You have claimed that there was a different state before the flood, and you have claimed that there is a different state in deep space. And yet you are completely unable to explain anything about either of them.

You have been defeated by your own inability to explain your different state ideas.
I have said we do not know what nature or state existed on earth in the early days of the world. What has this got to do with what time itself in deep space is or was like? Ha

Tiberius

I have said we do not know what nature or state existed on earth in the early days of the world. What has this got to do with what time itself in deep space is or was like? Ha

Yes, you say that. You've never given any justification for that claim, you just claim it.

And without justification, the claim is worthless.

And you're wrong, anyway. A proper understanding of science would show you how we can know what the past state was. Both myself and others have tried explaining it to you, and you refuse to listen.

gnostic

The Lost One
I have said we do not know what nature or state existed on earth in the early days of the world.
That’s not true at all.

You keep saying that you know the past is different, therefore science cannot use any method to measure time. And you keep stating as if it were true or fact.

Now, that you are saying: “we do not know what nature or state existed on earth in the early days of the world” this is contradictions of what you been saying in the past.

If you don’t know, then you really have no basis to argue law of physics is different in the past, because not once have you ever presented evidence to your claims. You keep being evasive whenever anyone ask you to provide evidence to support your opinions.

But we already know that you don’t understand science or the methodology of dating ancient objects.

dad

Undefeated
That’s not true at all.

You keep saying that you know the past is different, therefore science cannot use any method to measure time. And you keep stating as if it were true or fact.

Now, that you are saying: “we do not know what nature or state existed on earth in the early days of the world” this is contradictions of what you been saying in the past.

If you don’t know, then you really have no basis to argue law of physics is different in the past, because not once have you ever presented evidence to your claims. You keep being evasive whenever anyone ask you to provide evidence to support your opinions.

But we already know that you don’t understand science or the methodology of dating ancient objects.
The issue is whether science knows the past was the way they claim and use for all models. Not whether you believe the truth of Scripture.

Tiberius

A proper understanding of your foolish and empty posts gives us a clear understanding you have zero to add to the discussion and no comprehension of the issues.

And yet which one of us has provided evidence to support their claims? That would be me, not you.

You behave just like a troll, and not a very good one.

gnostic

The Lost One
The issue is whether science knows the past was the way they claim and use for all models. Not whether you believe the truth of Scripture.
What scriptures? The Bible?

I didn’t bring up scripture.

In your earlier posts, you claimed that science cannot test or measure the age of anything, claiming the state in the past were different therefore the law of physics would be different.

Now you are saying “I don’t know”.

You are now contradicting what you have claimed earlier in the thread.

But you are still playing the same tactics. You are giving us the run around, especially when it come to been asked to explain yourself and whenever evidence are asked of you...you become all evasive.

But if you really want me talk about scriptures, then I can tell you that I no longer believe in the story of talking snake in Genesis 3...but I must say you are even more slippery than a snake.

dad

Undefeated
And yet which one of us has provided evidence to support their claims? That would be me, not you.

You behave just like a troll, and not a very good one.
You are welcome to your beliefs. Nothing better to do than spam?

dad

Undefeated
What scriptures? The Bible?

I didn’t bring up scripture.
I did. My beliefs are Scripture based. You have your beliefs, I have mine. Do not offer you beliefs an anything else.

In your earlier posts, you claimed that science cannot test or measure the age of anything, claiming the state in the past were different therefore the law of physics would be different.

Now you are saying “I don’t know”.
On earth, we can't test ages if nature was not the same. In deep space, we cannot test time and therefore distances and etc. (also ages of course).
The reasons for the inability of 'science' to test in the different areas are not based on the same reasons.

But you are still playing the same tactics. You are giving us the run around, especially when it come to been asked to explain yourself and whenever evidence are asked of you...you become all evasive.
Try not to mask your inability to comprehend the issues and what was said with false accusations.

But if you really want me talk about scriptures, then I can tell you that I no longer believe in the story of talking snake in Genesis 3...but I must say you are even more slippery than a snake.

You are welcome to change your beliefs like socks if you wish. Do not offer us dirty socks as science though.

Status
Not open for further replies.