• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Masonic infiltration of Islam, creation of Wahhabism by the West

SethZaddik

I myself was shocked to discover this. But it also makes the most sense for what is happening today. It's no secret that Masonry was infiltrated by Zionists and modelled on Kabbalah, the "Craft" and is dedicated to eradication of religion to establish a one world government. Islam is a serious stumbling block in that plan.

The Muslim Brotherhood is not Muslim at all. It wants to destroy Islam. They revived ancient Ismaili mind control tactics that are what makes it possible to take a good Muslim and make him a slave for what he thinks is Islam and heroic, also more modern methods of mind control learned from the Nazis.

"The Muslim Brotherhood is a London creation, forged as the standard bearer of an ancient, anti-religous heresy that has plagued Islam since the establishment of the Islamic community by the Prophet Mohammed in the 7th century. Representing organized Islamic fundamentalism, the organization called the Muslim Brotherhood was officially founded in Egypt, in 1929, by British agent Hasan al-Banna, by a Sufi mystic."

Pawns in the Game, p. XV.

From the website conspiracy school ( the word conspiracy has become tainted by conspiracy theories and fodder but that is by design):

"Freemason Hassan al Banna, b. 1906, who developed from the influence of three Salafis 'reformers' Afghani, Abduh and Rida. ... Banna developed his opposition to Western influence in Egypt, in favor of "pure Islam" meaning to the pernicious version of Wahhabism."

In 1962, with CIA encouragement, the Saudis established the "World Muslim League." Martin A. Lee, 'Not a prayer: then as now, American schemes to change Islam have been a disaster have been dangerous folly" Harper's Magazine, 6/04

Represented in 120 countries Wahhabism was nevertheless had limited influence until the mid 1970's when oil prices rise sharply, combined with aggressive proselytizing, which dramatically contributed to its worldwide dissemination in the Muslim world.

Mohammed Abdul Wahhab was also a British agent. He reinterpreted Islam to pit Arabia against the Ottoman Turks.

A Turkish book, Mir' at al Harramin states a British spy called Hempher, "Inspired in him the tricks and lies he had learned from the British Ministry of Commonwealth." It is a relationship detailed in a little known document "The Memoirs of Mr. Hempher: British spy to the Middle East, published in the German paper Spiegel, translated by a Lebanese Dr. into Arabic.

He claims, "We were designing long term plans to wage discord, ignorance, poverty and diseases in these countries (Mid East and India).

This is far too complex a subject to explain in a thread. The connection between Masons and Wahhabism lies in British desire to dominate the world and destroy the Ottoman Empire. They did. Jews infiltrated the Masonic fraternity only to infiltrate everything under the sun by extension. It could even be revenge for the humiliation suffered when false messiah Shabbatai Svi was converted to Islam. And yes it was done under duress, but if you look into the situation it was quite necessary as Svi had turned the Jews of Turkey into an anti Torah heretical sect that was causing a lot of problems.

Many converted with him but not in truth. I believe this is what provoked the Jewish people to such hatred of Islam as previously they had gotten along. Like the Czar of Russia would learn one day this is a people incapable of letting go of a grudge from generation to generation.

Infiltration is a useful tactic if you wish to corrupt something. Jacob Frank did it with Catholicism, claimed in private to be Svi ressurected.

Now they have the Masonic fraternity at Beck and call to do it. From England they sponsored Wahhabism and Salafism, now two sides of a coin and the biggest danger to Islam is now from within.

Mohammed (saws) actually predicted it. The one eyed Dajjall's forerunners are the cult of the eye, the Masons, who use the symbol proudly, most have no idea what it means. Bukhari 9.241 " Dajjall is one eyed where as Allah is not."

Masons worldwide unite under the symbol of the "All seeing eye of God."

But God is not one eyed.

I have always had trouble understanding how Islam became so corrupted and hated.

But it is not. It is not Islam if you don't actually believe in Islam but say you do for the purpose of destroying Islam. A serious threat only to Western Imperialism because they don't wish to be oppressed and will fight back.

If you corrupt from within you can divide, conquer and eventually destroy.

Slander them as terrorists while the terrorists you created are the only real terrorists and you have a recipe for success, they give you a reason to kill the innocent civilians and plunder nations with natural resources (oil, opium).

Last edited:

SethZaddik

Ohh you're one of those tin-hat conspiracy theorists. This whole time I was taking you seriously! Never mind my posts in other threads then!

Tin hat conspiracy theorist?

That would be no.

Some conspiracies do exist. You are programmed to believe otherwise, it is a part of it, a necessary part.

I didn't author these words, I'm just communicating them

You are oh so bitter of a person. You are mad because you tried correcting me when I wasn't wrong and are obsessing over me.

It's not even implausible, what I am saying. I am not talking about UFOs.

This is real

Last edited:

SethZaddik

Ohh you're one of those tin-hat conspiracy theorists. This whole time I was taking you seriously! Never mind my posts in other threads then!

Turn on your television and tell me that it's just a crazy theory.

There is a reason people hate Islam.

Because intelligence networks need them to.

SethZaddik

How else would they justify the inhumane treatment of Palestinians, Syrians and invade oil rich Iraq, Opium rich Afghanistan.

You think it's a coincidence that heroin use has skyrocketed since Afghanistan?

Lol if you do.

The one who mocks what is real wears the tinfoil hat.

You believe lies no problem though.

SethZaddik

You are so the type of person that wants to be wise, learned, etc.

But you are immature. You always think anything you don't know isn't true. Almost as if you literally think you know everything.

Plus since joining this sight you have been almost obsessively trying to catch me making a mistake so you can correct me. I have no idea why.

You have yet to accomplish that but maybe someday. Until then mockery is your only weapon.

meghanwaterlillies

I myself was shocked to discover this. But it also makes the most sense for what is happening today. It's no secret that Masonry was infiltrated by Zionists and modelled on Kabbalah, the "Craft" and is dedicated to eradication of religion to establish a one world government. Islam is a serious stumbling block in that plan.

The Muslim Brotherhood is not Muslim at all. It wants to destroy Islam. They revived ancient Ismaili mind control tactics that are what makes it possible to take a good Muslim and make him a slave for what he thinks is Islam and heroic, also more modern methods of mind control learned from the Nazis.

"The Muslim Brotherhood is a London creation, forged as the standard bearer of an ancient, anti-religous heresy that has plagued Islam since the establishment of the Islamic community by the Prophet Mohammed in the 7th century. Representing organized Islamic fundamentalism, the organization called the Muslim Brotherhood was officially founded in Egypt, in 1929, by British agent Hasan al-Banna, by a Sufi mystic."

From the website conspiracy school ( the word conspiracy has become tainted by conspiracy theories and fodder but that is by design):

"Freemason Hassan al Banna, b. 1906, who developed from the influence of three Salafis 'reformers' Afghani, Abduh and Rida. ... Banna developed his opposition to Western influence in Egypt, in favor of "pure Islam" meaning to the pernicious version of Wahhabism."

In 1962, with CIA encouragement, the Saudis established the "World Muslim League." Martin A. Lee, 'Not a prayer: then as now, American schemes to change Islam have been a disaster have been dangerous folly" Harper's Magazine, 6/04

Represented in 120 countries Wahhabism was nevertheless had limited influence until the mid 1970's when oil prices rise sharply, combined with aggressive proselytizing, which dramatically contributed to its worldwide dissemination in the Muslim world.

Mohammed Abdul Wahhab was also a British agent. He reinterpreted Islam to pit Arabia against the Ottoman Turks.

A Turkish book, Mir' at al Harramin states a British spy called Hempher, "Inspired in him the tricks and lies he had learned from the British Ministry of Commonwealth." It is a relationship detailed in a little known document "The Memoirs of Mr. Hempher: British spy to the Middle East, published in the German paper Spiegel, translated by a Lebanese Dr. into Arabic.

He claims, "We were designing long term plans to wage discord, ignorance, poverty and diseases in these countries (Mid East and India).

This is far too complex a subject to explain in a thread. The connection between Masons and Wahhabism lies in British desire to dominate the world and destroy the Ottoman Empire. They did. Jews infiltrated the Masonic fraternity only to infiltrate everything under the sun by extension. It could even be revenge for the humiliation suffered when false messiah Shabbatai Svi was converted to Islam. And yes it was done under duress, but if you look into the situation it was quite necessary as Svi had turned the Jews of Turkey into an anti Torah heretical sect that was causing a lot of problems.

Many converted with him but not in truth. I believe this is what provoked the Jewish people to such hatred of Islam as previously they had gotten along. Like the Czar of Russia would learn one day this is a people incapable of letting go of a grudge from generation to generation.

Infiltration is a useful tactic if you wish to corrupt something. Jacob Frank did it with Catholicism, claimed in private to be Svi ressurected.

Now they have the Masonic fraternity at Beck and call to do it. From England they sponsored Wahhabism and Salafism, now two sides of a coin and the biggest danger to Islam is now from within.

Mohammed (saws) actually predicted it. The one eyed Dajjall's forerunners are the cult of the eye, the Masons, who use the symbol proudly, most have no idea what it means. Bukhari 9.241 " Dajjall is one eyed where as Allah is not."

But God is not one eyed.

I have always had trouble understanding how Islam became so corrupted and hated.

But it is not. It is not Islam if you don't actually believe in Islam but say you do for the purpose of destroying Islam. A serious threat only to Western Imperialism because they don't wish to be oppressed and will fight back.

Slander them as terrorists while the terrorists you created are the only real terrorists and you have a recipe for success, they give you a reason to kill the innocent civilians and plunder nations with natural resources (oil, opium).
Do think it just normal between all of you to JUST want to kill yourself.

SethZaddik

Do think it just normal between all of you to JUST want to kill yourself.

I would answer your question if you can assemble it so it makes sense.

Actually you didn't put a ? so it is just a meaningless statement, literally.

What does "Do think it just normal between all of you to kill yourself.

Maybe if that was actually happening I could answer you. It would not be normal but not more weird than you thinking that is actually true.

Yourself should be plural, yourselves, because you are talking about more than one person.

Do think it...

You WANT me and are TELLING ME to think it normal to kill ourself?(ourselves).

Seriously, am I supposed to take you seriously? You have accomplished... making me think you want all Muslims to die (possibly, it's not a correct sentence).

Was that your goal?

Tumah

Veteran Member
Tin hat conspiracy theorist?

That would be no.
When you start talking about Zionist infiltration of Masonry, then the answer becomes a resounding yes. That's the type of rhetoric you'd hear from antisemitic conspiracy theorists. Not normal people.

Some conspiracies do exist. You are programmed to believe otherwise, it is a part of it, a necessary part.
That's true, but not many. Definitely not this one.

I didn't author these words, I'm just communicating them
So you're not a leader, you just buy into it.

You are oh so bitter of a person.
I'm actually not. I see my self as being somewhat humorous generally.
You are mad because you tried correcting me when I wasn't wrong and are obsessing over me.
I'm not mad and this hasn't happened.

It's not even implausible, what I am saying. I am not talking about UFOs.
Are UFO's implausible then?

This is real
Really crazy, maybe.
Turn on your television and tell me that it's just a crazy theory.
I don't own a television.

There is a reason people hate Islam.
Yes. Most of it has to do with nationalism or radical Islam.

Because intelligence networks need them to.
That explains the Crusades.

You are so the type of person that wants to be wise, learned, etc.
One day, G-d willing, yes.

But you are immature. You always think anything you don't know isn't true. Almost as if you literally think you know everything.
I think I know the things I know. Not more than that.

Plus since joining this sight you have been almost obsessively trying to catch me making a mistake so you can correct me. I have no idea why.
Maybe you just happen to post about subjects that relate to Jews and Judaism. That's more or less the only subjects I reply to.

You have yet to accomplish that but maybe someday. Until then mockery is your only weapon.
You think I'm mocking you? I'm actually pretty serious. If I would have known you were one of these, I wouldn't have taken you seriously from the get go.

SethZaddik

By Tumah. I have zero interest in anything you say but waste all the time you want obsessing over every comment I make, it is easy to ignore you and necessary since you are just a low on knowledge nuisance who can't stand being told it.

danieldemol

Premium Member
It is easy albeit dishonest to blame Jews and other minoritys for corruption amongst Muslims.

It would be harder but more truthful to acknowledge that lust for worldly power is at the root of movements which are divisive and lay undue emphasis on war against real or imagined non-believers.

Kapalika

Premium Member
The OP doesn't seem to possess even the most basic things about Masonry.

I agree with the others that this is pretty much just unfounded conspiracy talk. Granted there are real conspiracies, but nothing as large or as global as many of the Illumanti/masonic type "theories" are even possible given human nature and the nature of conspiracies. It's a lot different to say that a company does something unethical to secure it's monopoly over their sector of an industry, than it is to say that some esoteric group is doing something to destroy an entire religion or take over the world. The former can and does happen, but the latter isn't even possible or plausible. Those are just two examples. There are other types of conspiracies not corporate but that is the best example since those types are the most common of real conspiracies.

Sakeenah

But God is not one eyed.

Wait.. I didn't know we ('wahabis')were working together with Zionists on taking over the world.How come they have all the money ?! This wasn't mentioned in the contract..this is why I have trust issues!
Brb I need to call the Masonry headquarters.

Last edited:

meghanwaterlillies

I would answer your question if you can assemble it so it makes sense.

Actually you didn't put a ? so it is just a meaningless statement, literally.

What does "Do think it just normal between all of you to kill yourself.

Maybe if that was actually happening I could answer you. It would not be normal but not more weird than you thinking that is actually true.

Yourself should be plural, yourselves, because you are talking about more than one person.

Do think it...

You WANT me and are TELLING ME to think it normal to kill ourself?(ourselves).

Seriously, am I supposed to take you seriously? You have accomplished... making me think you want all Muslims to die (possibly, it's not a correct sentence).

Was that your goal?
No, KISS keep it simple silly.
You
You
You
Why did you interrupt it as you. I said it referring to myself but of course it's you you, and now plural..
And whatever else meaningless.. because yourself should not be plural... yourself must mean well yourself.
I guess "share" is interrupted same way too. Plural yourself share the "love".
Just turn on the TV; sorry but I don't like my "PAY" for public programming.
And if there is a we, we shall kill the box.

meghanwaterlillies

I guess you think you are like me myself and I (but that actually means lots of people) and the cable all together. LOL
So should the son of man by your definition...
Because that's not my interruption.
just kill himself too now?

meghanwaterlillies

No, KISS keep it simple silly.
You
You
You
Why did you interrupt it as you. I said it referring to myself but of course it's you you, and now plural..
And whatever else meaningless.. because yourself should not be plural... yourself must mean well yourself.
I guess "share" is interrupted same way too. Plural yourself share the "love".
Just turn on the TV; sorry but I don't like my "PAY" for public programming.
And if there is a we, we shall kill the box.
I guess since everyone here is thrilled with key words; maybe you should tell me what PAY and SHARE now means. Because I don't think even think they like so much.

Last edited: