• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Maskses? We don't need no stinkin' maskses

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yes, no need to toss them yet. By CDC standards I still need one for a month. So the ones I just bought will get used. Well some of them will

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It took me about 8 tries to even pronounce this.
This might have helped:

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
A little clarification. Listening to the President right now. One is not "fully vaccinated" until two weeks after the second shot if it is two dose or of course two weeks after J & J.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Throw away your masks if one likes but remember to wash your hands.

I don't see doctors throwing away their masks in surgery because they got vaccinated. I haven't had the flu before and didn't get my shot, but I do wash my hands and cover my nose and mouth where need be. Probably put things in perspective, no?

Scott C.

Just one guy
COVID-19 Vaccination

That is if you are fully vaccinated. And are in a business that will allow you to go maskless. Don't toss your masks quite yet, but this is good news towards a foreseeable end to the pandemic.

One thing is for certain... people who choose to not get vaccinated do not want anyone to mask up to protect them from Covid. They choose to not get vaccinated as they do not feel at any serious risk. That is their choice. Some of those close to me are vaccinated and others think it's unnecessary. So once all who want to be vaccinated have been vaccinated, all talk of masks and social distancing and limited size groups should stop. If the virus continues to circulate among the voluntarily unvaccinated, so be it.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
One thing is for certain... people who choose to not get vaccinated do not want anyone to mask up to protect them from Covid. They choose to not get vaccinated as they do not feel at any serious risk. That is their choice. Some of those close to me are vaccinated and others think it's unnecessary. So once all who want to be vaccinated have been vaccinated, all talk of masks and social distancing and limited size groups should stop. If the virus continues to circulate among the voluntarily unvaccinated, so be it.
You have it backwards. How can someone not know the purpose of wearing masks after all of this time?

The unvaccinated will still have to wear masks. And there will be many places that simply ban them. Here is a hint, try thinking of the rights of other people, don't selfishly focus on yourself. Then you might understand why unvaccinated people will still have to wear masks.