• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Maryland Muslim man arrested in Islamic State attack to “kill as many people as possible” in DC

Cooky

Veteran Member
8ab55a7a-3e0c-44c9-bf60-cef7a0e2891a-large16x9_CapitalWheelRondellHenry-400x267.jpg

According to the indictment released on Wednesday, Henry “did knowingly attempt to provide material support and resources, including personnel (specifically himself) and services, to a foreign terrorist organization — mainly ISIS.”

Federal prosecutors say on March 26, Henry stole a U-Haul van in Virginia and drove to Dulles Airport. Security, however, was tight and the crowd was too small.
Rondell Henry Indicted On Terror Charge In Alleged ISIS-Inspired Plot

...I guess Islamic supremacist extremism is still full force. Just not talked about much.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Thank you for demonstrating Trump's buffoonery in claiming ISIS was "100% defeated". I seem to recall mentioning at the time it was a stupid claim, but the trumpette cheer squad knew better.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Thank you for demonstrating Trump's buffoonery in claiming ISIS was "100% defeated". I seem to recall mentioning at the time it was a stupid claim, but the trumpette cheer squad knew better.
You cannot "defeat" an idea. Islamic State's ideology will live on as long as even one person believes in it. It's the same with the Klan and Nazism, even though the original groups are long gone (and banned, in the case of the Nazis in Germany).

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I guess Islamic supremacist extremism is still full force. Just not talked about much.
It's because all the biggest mass murders in the West recently have been by white supremacist psychopaths. When Islamic extremist psychopaths kill a bunch of people in the West again, I'm sure we'll hear more about Islamist terrorism. :rolleyes:

Shad

Veteran Member
It's because all the biggest mass murders in the West recently have been by white supremacist psychopaths. When Islamic extremist psychopaths kill a bunch of people in the West again, I'm sure we'll hear more about Islamist terrorism. :rolleyes:

Are you sure about that? Not the West part just your view of threats. You seem to only care when it happens in the West and if it doesn't ignore it. You are ignoring the elephant in the room namely the idea is being imported.

List of terrorist incidents in August 2019 - Wikipedia

Ellen Brown

View attachment 32551
According to the indictment released on Wednesday, Henry “did knowingly attempt to provide material support and resources, including personnel (specifically himself) and services, to a foreign terrorist organization — mainly ISIS.”

Federal prosecutors say on March 26, Henry stole a U-Haul van in Virginia and drove to Dulles Airport. Security, however, was tight and the crowd was too small.
Rondell Henry Indicted On Terror Charge In Alleged ISIS-Inspired Plot

...I guess Islamic supremacist extremism is still full force. Just not talked about much.

Well, one Muslim out of how many home grown American Patriotic mass murderers. Careful, your bias is showing.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Well, one Muslim out of how many home grown American Patriotic mass murderers. Careful, your bias is showing.

Why is my bias showing when we already had threads here about those you're talking about?

...Why is it wrong to talk about these too?

Cooky

Veteran Member

Funny how people like to say Trump is a racist, and then tie him to white nationalism and the KKK in the United States... And that's all fine and dandy. But it's not okay to talk about Islamist radicals who actually operate on a GLOBAL scale, effecting a much larger population, on a much larger scale.

I just don't get it, Kang.