• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mark on Door Post - Mark on Forehead

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Any similarity between the mark on the doorpost and the mark on the forehead?

Exodus 12:7
7 Then they are to take some of the blood and put it on the sides and tops of the doorframes of the houses where they eat the lambs.

Ezekiel 8:3

He stretched out what looked like a hand and took me by the hair of my head. The Spirit lifted me up between earth and heaven and in visions of God he took me to Jerusalem, to the entrance of the north gate of the inner court, where the idol that provokes to jealousy stood.

Ezekiel 9:4
4 and said to him, “Go throughout the city of Jerusalem and put a mark on the foreheads of those who grieve and lament over all the detestable things that are done in it.”

Revelation 14:1
[ The Lamb and the 144,000 ] Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.

Psalm 24:7 & 9

Lift up your heads, you gates; be lifted up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in.

Revelation 3:20

Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member

so the Spirit of Love can't press wine from people?

I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

Ephesians 5:18
And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;

Revelation 14:20
And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

nataraja dances upon apasmara

Tumah

Veteran Member
so the Spirit of Love can't press wine from people?

I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

Ephesians 5:18
And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;

Revelation 14:20
And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

nataraja dances upon apasmara
Nope.