• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mark Dice on Newsweek, Current State of the Russia Investigation

Stanyon

WWMRD?
I am not a big fan of Marks Billy Mays style of narration nor am I a subscriber of his but his most recent video does bring up some points that some, including myself, have been saying since the beginning of this anti-Trump hysteria and gives examples. The ongoing crusade supported by and stoked every once in a while by various news media organizations seems little more than stirring up the plebian masses to grab their clubs and sharpen their pitchforks to villify and destroy the "pointed hat one", evil incarnate that must be punished or destroyed regardless of the complete lack of evidence. This is not a defense of Trump per se but more of an appeal for more awareness and acknowledgement of the insanity that has gripped our nation and those behind the tall tales stoking the divisive social fires with lies and iniquity.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
And Trump doesn't do that, right?

You may have missed or misinterpreted this part of my post:
This is not a defense of Trump per se but more of an appeal for more awareness and acknowledgement of the insanity that has gripped our nation
What I see going on is far beyond any partisan quagmire so let's not waste our time "mud wrasslin" with the pigs.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am not a big fan of Marks Billy Mays style of narration nor am I a subscriber of his but his most recent video does bring up some points that some, including myself, have been saying since the beginning of this anti-Trump hysteria and gives examples. The ongoing crusade supported by and stoked every once in a while by various news media organizations seems little more than stirring up the plebian masses to grab their clubs and sharpen their pitchforks to villify and destroy the "pointed hat one", evil incarnate that must be punished or destroyed regardless of the complete lack of evidence. This is not a defense of Trump per se but more of an appeal for more awareness and acknowledgement of the insanity that has gripped our nation and those behind the tall tales stoking the divisive social fires with lies and iniquity.
Wow, Mr Mays's speaking style is hard to take.
But good luck having any influence.
Those in the throes of such hysteria aren't going
to recognize it just because it's pointed out.
They're still expecting Trump's Sturmtruppen to
invade Poland & France.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The above post is particularly sarcastic.
That guy needs to take a break from RF for a day.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
The above post is particularly sarcastic.
That guy needs to take a break from RF for a day.

Sometimes it takes an acetylene torch to light a safety candle but sometimes it's the force the flame has that makes it impossible to catch the wick alight- it's a mixed bag

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Sometimes it takes an acetylene torch to light a safety candle but sometimes it's the force the flame has that makes it impossible to catch the wick alight- it's a mixed bag
You do know that I was criticizing myself?