• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Marijuana in the church

Did God make marijuana for a reason and for people to smoke it?

• Yes he mad it for a reason

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • No he made it yet he made it not to be used

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Yes he made it for a reason but not to be smoked

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Buddha had Bhang whilst sitting with the Sadhu; cannabis is a food, without it, we have malnutrition.

We need a full range of omega oils, cannabis is a super food with one of the best balanced amnio acid ranges (protein), and vitamin contents for humans.

Most of the world's religions have it as a sacred plant, and a lack of it in our diet, would explain the lack of ability to comprehend basic patterns they've been explaining.

In other words people don't think logically without it, as it regulates neural firing, and neural re-genesis; it was in most of the world's diet, until only recently where it was systematically removed...

Which is also why the increase in cancer rates in modern times, as it literally cures cancer; which we've known scientifically since 1974.

An intoxicant by definition is something that poisons the system in some way, cannabis joins on to our own endocannabinoid system that regulates our bodies functionality.

In my opinion. :innocent:
So is LSD in the same vein of 'improving' health....

A Woman Accidentally Took 550 Times The Normal LSD Dose, Case Report Details

Case Study: Three Women Who Snorted Overdose of LSD Improved Physical, Mental Conditions

I attempted to make a thread on this subject but it was removed for violating the illegal activities rule. I'm surprised this thread made it so far.

Addum.... These are not fly by Links neither.

One is from Sciencealert and the other is from Nature World News.

I was attempting to discuss that drugs that have been vilified through abuse, still have potential benefits that can be researched and developed to combat various medical conditions and ailments.

My own doctor recommended prescribed medical marijuana medications that have all THC removed, but I can't do it because it's considered illegal under Federal rules related to my occupation although that can change.

Once we get over the stigmas, maybe these types of drugs can be beneficial in their own right. After all, that's why they're called drugs.

So I can see you part way on it @wizanda.

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Buddha had Bhang whilst sitting with the Sadhu; cannabis is a food, without it, we have malnutrition.

We need a full range of omega oils, cannabis is a super food with one of the best balanced amnio acid ranges (protein), and vitamin contents for humans.

Most of the world's religions have it as a sacred plant, and a lack of it in our diet, would explain the lack of ability to comprehend basic patterns they've been explaining.

In other words people don't think logically without it, as it regulates neural firing, and neural re-genesis; it was in most of the world's diet, until only recently where it was systematically removed...

Which is also why the increase in cancer rates in modern times, as it literally cures cancer; which we've known scientifically since 1974.

An intoxicant by definition is something that poisons the system in some way, cannabis joins on to our own endocannabinoid system that regulates our bodies functionality.

You can use it if you want Wizanda, i will never use any form of it.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
I attempted to make a thread on this subject but it was removed for violating the illegal activities rule. I'm surprised this thread made it so far.
We're allowed to talk about the application of shamanic medicine; just not tell people to take it; like we're not allowed to proselytise, and tell them to take our religion either.
Once we get over the stigmas, maybe these types of drugs can be beneficial in their own right. After all, that's why they're called drugs.
We need to be clearer on what is an intoxicant, which means to cause a poisoning in some way to cause another affect, comparatively to things that are nutritional; calling food drugs is stupid.
So is LSD in the same vein of 'improving' health....
I didn't list psychedelics, as it was on cannabis, yet was going to on explaining Israelites culture, as the Shewbread is made with sprouted grains, which then contain ergot, which is where we get the idea for LSD.

The Shewbread must be boiled, and then baked to remove the poison from the ergot; the Greeks had a drink called Kykeon, and the Hindu's had Soma both with a similar process to remove the poisoning of boiling psychedelic entheogens.

LSD was a synthesised version of ergot, the reason they're micro-dosing in silicon valley, and now looking at researching it in New Zealand, is because it creates new neural pathways making people smarter.

Therefore the idea Moses instigated regular Shewbread ceremony, and Christ said to do so once a week at communion, with holy cannabis anointing oil means people were more enlightened.

Fungi contain vitamin B12, and are literally a form of brain food, therefore the idea that fungi psychedelics create new neural pathways connecting us back to the Matrix, is a natural symbiosis, that fungi also do for trees as well - trees connect to the soil, by microscopic fungi called mycelium.

We just don't understand these are not drugs, these are natural processes which are meant to be part of our diet; instead entheogens have been banned, and everything that suppresses neurological output has been endorsed, to the point they literally put fluoride into our water, which is a neural suppressant.

We've basically been turned into alcoholic Babylonian factory robots, and the shamanic medicines that created the magic, and miraculous understandings of the world's religions have been banned.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Even if you had a medical condition that it would help with? If you say no, then you must be opposed to many legal prescription drugs, as well.
I only speak for my self. so answer to your question is. I would never use marijuana or other drugs of this sort even it would "help" my bodily sickness, because drugs like that affect the mind.
The only medicine i take is painkiller like paracetamol. . I did take a little medicine for my astma but i have stoped it