• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Marijuana Contains "Alien DNA" From Outside Of Our Solar System, NASA Confirms

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
With all the alien DNA floating (damn autocorrect) around, no wonder we can't read.

Last edited:

Audie

Veteran Member
I want to stop thinking when it's time to sleep.
My brain is an obsessive hyperactive monkey
at the wrong time.

I know that prob.

A Filipina friend at Uni called it " thinking- thinking".

I invented the cure one night at maybe 2 a.m.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When humans express bad behaviour claiming by bible science man and life is ADAM.
A DAM.
A MAD. I think science is mad and evil. Says it to himself and was agreed by his group.

He uses the advice as an excuse.

Chosen bad behaviour versus natural family.

Real humans physical and biological impaired own the excuse of human expressed bad behaviour. Intellectuals don't.

So they thesis a theory for themselves already advised their behaviour is fake and against just human. Intellect against just nature on earth only inside earths heavens.

Yet they believe in it. Their wants.

Their bad behaviour. Claiming it will give them advice to knowing all things.

As it's their behaviour only that makes the claim.

Advice alien in a thesis places the belief alien out in space first is the correct human answer.

Plant life supports human life. It always had. We all live we all die.

Maybe your own death is not acceptable. Maybe you personally need to claim after life some part of you floats in space. As you don't want to believe by your ego that you won't exist after.

Is the real human behaviour status.

Humans as human invented drug use for mind and body status just human.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Headline above from Physics-Astronomy.org

Also from the link, "Last April, NPR shared an article on their Facebook page which asked "Why doesn't America read anymore?"
Yes, it's very strange. What makes this behaviour even more paradoxical is that people on the internet would often much rather link to a video than to a print article. You might wonder, if they don't have the attention span to read an article, how they find the time to watch a video, which typically takes 10 times as long to convey the same amount of information as something in print.

This suggests to me that what may be responsible is laziness, rather than an attention span issue. Watching a video is passive, compared to reading a print article on a subject. (Usually, actually learning from a video requires you to watch it several times, as you can't simply re-read a sentence that you did not grasp first time, making it even slower.)

But either way, what it seems to betray is a wish to join in the conversation while thinking as little as possible.

NASA is full of ignorant people.

These news of aliens, including the recent US army releases on UFOs, are nothing but distraction, so people won't notice the miserable economic situation caused by this current administration.

Very soon, NASA news will release the discovery of molecular acid from planet Mars found in condoms...

We Never Know

No Slack
Did you read the article?
NASA never made the claim.
That seems to be the point, ie, that people
read headlines more than content.

I think its funny someone asks for a link, and when a link is provided, they just ask what it says instead of taking time to read it lol

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Great. I am one more of the bunch who fell in that trick.

However, NASA indeed, are full of ignorant people.
What other group of people have sent manned
missions to the Moon, or so many important
unmanned observatories into space?
Also...at the risk of being a jerk....I supsect
that none of them fell for the OP's trick.

What other group of people have sent manned
missions to the Moon, or so many important
unmanned observatories into space?
Also...at the risk of being a jerk....I supsect
that none of them fell for the OP's trick.
Before sending a living being to space, Russians tested the trip sending a female dog.

Before inserting new vaccines or put in the market a new genetically modified product, scientists test such a product in animals.

In a TV program, from the 60s, I remember, because I saw it, this program was about different kind of contests, where participants did some tasks to win a prize.

These TV programs used to invite as well, to famous people and people with special jobs or special news, so the general audience will also be entertained with those.

It happens that one of the invited persons was a dude from NASA. He brought a monkey. This monkey was dressed as an astronaut.

He told the host of the program, that the monkey was being prepared for traveling to the Moon.

If my memory doesn't fail too much, I think this invited dude also had pictures taken on the Moon. It shows that no stars can be seen from the Moon surface.

This is not new, because Russians have been also taking pictures on the Moon surface using robots, same as NASA did before Apollo 11.

Point is, why NASA never revealed the whereabouts of the monkey they sent to the Moon? Did NASA sent the monkey to the Moon?

Yes? And, what happened?

No? Then, why?

Was the first earth being reaching the Moon a monkey?

Was it a complete disappointment when the monkey died in the middle of the way because radiation or similar far away earth's environment?

No one knows, but sending astronauts to the Moon before any previous tests providing a kind of guarantee that those people will survive such a mission, or NASA was very bold or NASA was very stupid.

I think that faking a mission was very stupid.