• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Many are educated to levels 4 and 5, but we need truck drivers!

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I've met a ton of people who would disagree with you on that.
I know.....
How right you are.
Which gives the less able but more open minded folks who are free from all that demeaning snobbery the chance to get a living.

I went to a boarding school and an absolute ton of the kids there HATED the school meals.... detested them. Spoiled so much in earlier times and during holidays that the school food was not acceptable to them. I found the food to be very good, enjoyed school meals. Over time I noticed how tons of people didn't like this, wouldn't do that, etc etc... and at social functions they had to look good in front of all others, and they needed to enhance their jobs, their importance, the lot.

I worked for a company that needed to issue us with company cars. Most of the staff got basic models, the intermediates got extra bells and whistles and the managers got sports versions. One manager left the company because he was the first employee to get one of the new 'green' lower performance models. :D

Poor pathetic folks.