• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mansions within a House

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
AHMI yat ahmi

In the following is Jesus implying that we are present within the ABSOLUTE? or a little i in the Infinite I?

John 14:4
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Calling you out.

Matthew 24:43
But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into.

Job 15
19 Unto whom alone the earth was given, and no stranger passed among them. 20 The wicked man travaileth with pain all his days, and the number of years is hidden to the oppressor.21 A dreadful sound is in his ears: in prosperity the destroyer shall come upon him. 22 He believeth not that he shall return out of darkness, and he is waited for of the sword.

Luke 13:35
Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Last edited:

knh777

Do you understand the mansion or houses He is preparing?
To understand you should understand the Feast of Tabernacles or Booths.

Its a Heavenly dwelling

2 Corinthians 5

1 For we know that if the earthly tent which is our house is torn down, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
2 For indeed in this house we groan, longing to be clothed with our dwelling from heaven,
3 inasmuch as we, having put it on, will not be found naked.
4 For indeed while we are in this tent, we groan, being burdened, because we do not want to be unclothed but to be clothed, so that what is mortal will be swallowed up by life.
5 Now He who prepared us for this very purpose is God, who gave to us the Spirit as a pledge.

knh777

Did you ever hear? "Our righteousness is like filthy rags before Him." What does it mean?

God showed me what that meant.
It is explained in this parable below. (Matthew 22 the guest not properly clothed)

A backdrop the wedding clothes are coverings. Imagine Jesus legally purchased all the dust back from under the fall, our flesh that makes up a bodily covering for our souls.

One set of dust is cleansed and made new, and in His nature. The other "garment" is like the nature of Cain, wrestling with the ground to produce "the best" and "the worste" of mankind's nature.

Coverings, clothes, and garments, also in the law mentioned are garments made of two fabrics, this is a prophetic command for judgment against "divided hearts."
See Laodecea in Revelations.

And I encourage you to study these words in the Bible for more understanding.
At the Resurrection He eventually ... (in two stages, I just mentioned for clarity purpose only.)

Eventually all bodies are returned to each disembodied soul. Disembodied souls since the fall, these wander lost is the hopelessness and brokenness of man in the Hell in the middle of the earth.

Jesus was the Bread who was broken for us, in order to make us whole again. This is Salvation. In case you ever wondered "saved from what?"

So in the end when everyone has their bodies is returned to them, those not cleansed and made new through the work of Christ will be "as filthy rags" which is actually referencing "menstrual rags" (note: which is a state of being barren)

And those have to sit outside. Where it is written in Revelations, He says "outside are the dogs immoral etc... "

The whole Bible is one string, one author, one purpose, one direction, literally one beginnining to end!

If you understand it by His revealing it.

So in your own righteousness no matter how man mwasures, before Jesus you will not be dressed appropriately for His wedding feast!

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Do you understand the mansion or houses He is preparing?
To understand you should understand the Feast of Tabernacles or Booths.

Its a Heavenly dwelling

2 Corinthians 5

1 For we know that if the earthly tent which is our house is torn down, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
2 For indeed in this house we groan, longing to be clothed with our dwelling from heaven,
3 inasmuch as we, having put it on, will not be found naked.
4 For indeed while we are in this tent, we groan, being burdened, because we do not want to be unclothed but to be clothed, so that what is mortal will be swallowed up by life.
5 Now He who prepared us for this very purpose is God, who gave to us the Spirit as a pledge.

the kingdom of heaven comes from within you.

The Spirit of Love comes with loving ALL as self, i am that I AM. As in heaven; so on earth.

the dwelling place of God is with man. revelation 21.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

Behold the house of the Lord, thou shalt love......

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Did you ever hear? "Our righteousness is like filthy rags before Him." What does it mean?

God showed me what that meant.
It is explained in this parable below. (Matthew 22 the guest not properly clothed)

A backdrop the wedding clothes are coverings. Imagine Jesus legally purchased all the dust back from under the fall, our flesh that makes up a bodily covering for our souls.

One set of dust is cleansed and made new, and in His nature. The other "garment" is like the nature of Cain, wrestling with the ground to produce "the best" and "the worste" of mankind's nature.

Coverings, clothes, and garments, also in the law mentioned are garments made of two fabrics, this is a prophetic command for judgment against "divided hearts."
See Laodecea in Revelations.

And I encourage you to study these words in the Bible for more understanding.
At the Resurrection He eventually ... (in two stages, I just mentioned for clarity purpose only.)

Eventually all bodies are returned to each disembodied soul. Disembodied souls since the fall, these wander lost is the hopelessness and brokenness of man in the Hell in the middle of the earth.

Jesus was the Bread who was broken for us, in order to make us whole again. This is Salvation. In case you ever wondered "saved from what?"

So in the end when everyone has their bodies is returned to them, those not cleansed and made new through the work of Christ will be "as filthy rags" which is actually referencing "menstrual rags" (note: which is a state of being barren)

And those have to sit outside. Where it is written in Revelations, He says "outside are the dogs immoral etc... "

The whole Bible is one string, one author, one purpose, one direction, literally one beginnining to end!

If you understand it by His revealing it.

So in your own righteousness no matter how man mwasures, before Jesus you will not be dressed appropriately for His wedding feast!

religions are as filthy rags for the truth is naked

Love covers a multitude of sins.

66 Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest? 2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the Lord: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word. 3 He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations. 4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not. 5 Hear the word of the Lord, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the Lord be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed. 6 A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the Lord that rendereth recompence to his enemies.

knh777

We need to be like Gideons 300 when drinking the water. Be alert with the Word in your hand and be ready to interpret all things by it!

He literally made the worlds by it. He litterally appointed our times by it. Our names are even in it somewhere. Because without it, NOTHING came into being.

He spoke His Word and then it was finished!

We have a copy of that Word in our hands, and the Spirit of truth drops the scales from our eyes, and we see men like trees walking about!

Even if a word or two was messed with in our manuscript. The Spirit leads us, these things are unclear to those who cant hear or see!

But the Spirit seals the elect from the flood of darkness and deception that has been poured out on this generation. This is TODAY'S "Spirit of the Age!"

Will He find faith on the earth? Jesus made this statement referencing particularly this final generation. Dense, like an unreasoning mind has been given to them.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
We need to be like Gideons 300 when drinking the water. Be alert with the Word in your hand and be ready to interpret all things by it!

He literally made the worlds by it. He litterally appointed our times by it. Our names are even in it somewhere. Because without it, NOTHING came into being.

He spoke His Word and then it was finished!

We have a copy of that Word in our hands, and the Spirit of truth drops the scales from our eyes, and we see men like trees walking about!

Even if a word or two was messed with in our manuscript. The Spirit leads us, these things are unclear to those who cant hear or see!

But the Spirit seals the elect from the flood of darkness and deception that has been poured out on this generation. This is TODAY'S "Spirit of the Age!"

Will He find faith on the earth? Jesus made this statement referencing particularly this final generation. Dense, like an unreasoning mind has been given to them.

love is like a tree

Jeremiah 17:8
For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

Ezekiel 14

And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.

Revelation 22
1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

knh777

What is love? Is it "tolerance" or is it stating truth?
Im not sure by what direction you are discussing.
Here is where I am coming from. Are you saying the same?

If I knew the truth, even if I only were convinced of the truth I knew, I would be a cowardice scumbag, without scruples or heart to not tell someone the truth for fear of offending them or being ostracized or rejected by them.

Telling someone the truth is actually loving them. Merely tolerating someone is not love at all, its just tolerance!

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
What is love? Is it "tolerance" or is it stating truth?
Im not sure by what direction you are discussing.
Here is where I am coming from. Are you saying the same?

If I knew the truth, even if I only were convinced of the truth I knew, I would be a cowardice scumbag, without scruples or heart to not tell someone the truth for fear of offending them or being ostracized or rejected by them.

Telling someone the truth is actually loving them. Merely tolerating someone is not love at all, its just tolerance!

I AM the way, the truth, and the light.

God omnipresent

GodsVoice

AHMI yat ahmi

In the following is Jesus implying that we are present within the ABSOLUTE? or a little i in the Infinite I?

John 14:4
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Calling you out.

Matthew 24:43
But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into.

Job 15
19 Unto whom alone the earth was given, and no stranger passed among them. 20 The wicked man travaileth with pain all his days, and the number of years is hidden to the oppressor.21 A dreadful sound is in his ears: in prosperity the destroyer shall come upon him. 22 He believeth not that he shall return out of darkness, and he is waited for of the sword.

Luke 13:35
Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

The MIND will be a very busy place for eternity and all the little Minds of men will enjoy all the rooms ( visions and dreams ) that the MIND forms for them to experience with their created senses and a consciousness to give them self awareness of who I AM. They will get to know My voice when they awaken in their new bodies on the New Earth that will be formed for them all to enjoy.

knh777

The Spirit is a good faith deposit finalized in the Resurrection and Rapture. So we die daily, renewed daily, cleansed daily, but this corruptible must put on the incorruptible.
This is the hope within us our faith knowing Christ will complete us in Him.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
The Spirit is a good faith deposit finalized in the Resurrection and Rapture. So we die daily, renewed daily, cleansed daily, but this corruptible must put on the incorruptible.
This is the hope within us our faith knowing Christ will complete us in Him.

Colossians 3:11
11 Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all.

i think i'm in trouble

Romans 8:11

And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Do not add or take away from God's word.

God's word isn't locked in a paper back book.

It's sealed in the spine of a book, i'm a book worm.

Genesis Chapter 1 (KJV)

Rev 5:1
5 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

giggles,

who do you love when you come undone?

Last edited: