• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Manifest?

DNB

Christian
U think God manifested himself in a human? If so what does that mean to u and what can this human do that all others cannot?
God did NOT manifest Himself as a human.
God is transcendent, sublime and ethereal, incorporeal and un-circumscribable.
Only heretics claim that God became a man, or that He can even do so without either or the universe collapsing, or every human that He encounters dying.

King Phenomenon

God did NOT manifest Himself as a human.
God is transcendent, sublime and ethereal, incorporeal and un-circumscribable.
Only heretics claim that God became a man, or that He can even do so without either or the universe collapsing, or every human that He encounters dying.
IYO. A manifestation of god and god would be different though.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
IYO. A manifestation of god and god would be different though.
God did Not send Himself to Earth but He sent pre-human heavenly Jesus to Earth for us.
God would Not fit on Earth in any form - 1 Kings 8:27 - God sees from His heavenly location - Psalms 33:13-14
God is from everlasting meaning: No beginning for God - Psalms 90:2
Whereas, pre-human heavenly Jesus was " IN " the beginning but Not ' before ' the beginning as his God was.
Or, as John wrote at Revelation 3:14 B that pre-human Jesus was the beginning of the creation by God.
Even the resurrected ascended-to-heaven Jesus still thinks he has a God over him - Revelation 3:12

Reactions: DNB

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Job 19:26
26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:
1 John 3:8
8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Before verse 26 I notice at Job 19:25 speaking about the ' latter day '
Resurrection Day (Jesus' thousand-year day) is the latter day or coming future day - Acts of the Apostles 24:15
It's that wonderful 'last day' as Jesus mentioned at John 6:40; John 6:44.
When Job will have a happy-and-healthy physical fleshly resurrection - John 5:28-29.
So, while alive still Job did Not literally see God ( John 1:18; 1 John 4:12; Exodus 33:20 ) but Job saw the 'manifestation of God's divine power' and why Job repented - Job 42:1-6
Through Jesus mankind will see the manifestation of divine power via the resurrection - Revelation 1:18

Satan manifested himself to be Satan the Devil from his first sin, so he became a devil from the start of his first sin.
'From the beginning' meaning once Satan chose to sin at that point was the start or the beginning of his sinning.
- James 1:13-15; John 8:44 Satan's first lie gave birth to sin.
Jesus was first manifested by giving himself as a ransom for us - Matthew 20:28
The final break up of sin will be manifested when Jesus destroys Satan - Hebrews 2:14 B
Manifested by destroying 'enemy death' - 1 Corinthians 15:26

Elihoenai

Before verse 26 I notice at Job 19:25 speaking about the ' latter day '
Resurrection Day (Jesus' thousand-year day) is the latter day or coming future day - Acts of the Apostles 24:15
It's that wonderful 'last day' as Jesus mentioned at John 6:40; John 6:44.
When Job will have a happy-and-healthy physical fleshly resurrection - John 5:28-29.
So, while alive still Job did Not literally see God ( John 1:18; 1 John 4:12; Exodus 33:20 ) but Job saw the 'manifestation of God's divine power' and why Job repented - Job 42:1-6
Through Jesus mankind will see the manifestation of divine power via the resurrection - Revelation 1:18

Satan manifested himself to be Satan the Devil from his first sin, so he became a devil from the start of his first sin.
'From the beginning' meaning once Satan chose to sin at that point was the start or the beginning of his sinning.
- James 1:13-15; John 8:44 Satan's first lie gave birth to sin.
Jesus was first manifested by giving himself as a ransom for us - Matthew 20:28
The final break up of sin will be manifested when Jesus destroys Satan - Hebrews 2:14 B
Manifested by destroying 'enemy death' - 1 Corinthians 15:26
Matthew 28:18

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Your Interpretations are Exoteric Interpretations For Elohim's/God's Earthly Church. Elohim/God has given the Universal Roman Catholic Church Earthly Dominion.

Catholic singer invoke and worship Lucifer (Satan) in front of Pope Francisc

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Matthew 28:18
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Yes, God gave all power to Jesus because Jesus will be King of God's Kingdom for one-thousand years.
- 1 Corinthians 15:24-27; Hebrews 2:8; Revelation 19:16
At that millennial time is when ' enemy death ' will be No more on Earth - Isaiah 25:8
Jesus will use that 'last day' (1,000-year day) resurrecting people back to live life on Earth - John 6:40,44