• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mandated masks = Holocaust?

Dave Watchman

I like this post from the link:

Tim O'Brien
@TimOBrien

Sign outside the Chicago Bagel Authority on Belmont Avenue:

EcFX_XrWoAAiKS9

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's all about a cartoon in the paper.
But I can't find the cartoon anywere.
Any links?

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member

QuestioningMind

Kansas newspaper's post equates mask mandate with Holocaust

"The fragility of folks who won’t wear a mask is truly breathtaking. I lived for four years inside two internment camps, and I heard less *****ing and whining there than I do today." - George Takei

Edit: I meant to only copy and paste the quote, not the twitter link itself.

What a horribly weak and spoiled society we live in, unwilling to make even the slightest sacrifice for the greater good. Sadly, if this generation were faced with World War II we would soundly lose the conflict. Instead of standing up like true patriots and making the sacrifices needed to win the war, we'd be disgracefully *****ing and moaning about how inconvenient and un-American rationing gasoline and sugar is. Our grandparents would be ashamed to realize that they raised such spineless cowards.

Dave Watchman

What a horribly weak and spoiled society we live in, unwilling to make even the slightest sacrifice for the greater good. Sadly, if this generation were faced with World War II we would soundly lose the conflict. Instead of standing up like true patriots and making the sacrifices needed to win the war, we'd be disgracefully *****ing and moaning about how inconvenient and un-American rationing gasoline and sugar is. Our grandparents would be ashamed to realize that they raised such spineless cowards.

cmicsfee.gif

Well said.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
"The fragility of folks who won’t wear a mask is truly breathtaking. I lived for four years inside two internment camps, and I heard less *****ing and whining there than I do today." - George Takei
That basically says it all. I have nothing of value to add to Mr. Sulu so eloquently said.

Mitty

Kansas newspaper's post equates mask mandate with Holocaust

Edit: I meant to only copy and paste the quote, not the twitter link itself.
But Dettol Donny says in his uniting-speech yesterday that 99% of cases are harmless, which is presumably why his daily death toll is only 500 from the 50,000 new cases, even though my arithmetic says that 132,531 is 4.5% of 2,972,430.
United States Coronavirus: 2,972,430 Cases and 132,531 Deaths - Worldometer

Last edited:

Dave Watchman

I thought a guy was saying something about the mask companies making money.

I can't find his post.

I just went out to the clothes line where my homemade masks are out drying.

I sewed these up with a Kenmore 385:

11eCiaD.jpg

I use Non woven polypropylene fabric for the lining:

foXSHRw.jpg

Non Woven Polypropylene | Dust covers, bags, aprons | Canvas ETC.

It's the material they use to make N95's.

I use a clip made from a coat hanger to hook behind the neck:

PD0b0Mr.jpg

The women's hair ties are the large ones from Wal Mart.

I use a piece of 3/16 inch automotive vacuum line as a tension adjustment.

Learned all the sewing from youtube girls.

Once you get going on it, you can get in the groove.

The mask companies ain't got nothin' on me.

I'll tell you what you ain't got,
What you ain't got,
You ain't got nothin' on me.…

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I thought a guy was saying something about the mask companies making money.

I've bought two masks online so far from small businesswomen. I hope they're making money because they're providing me with fun and well-made masks.

To parents out there, at what age do we hear "I don't wanna. Johnny is not and it's no fair telling me I gotta" because that's what one post on Nextdoor I saw was easily expressible as.

Dave Watchman

I've bought two masks online so far from small businesswomen. I hope they're making money because they're providing me with fun and well-made masks.

To parents out there, at what age do we hear "I don't wanna. Johnny is not and it's no fair telling me I gotta" because that's what one post on Nextdoor I saw was easily expressible as.

The guy I was trying to respond to, I don't think his post is there anymore.

I think he was talking about the large mask making corporations.

I was trying to show him that many of the face coverings that we see are homemade.

Or else the cheap blue paper surgical masks.

I hope your girl is making money too.

But it's the heart and soul that goes into it that matters.

I doubt she goes flying home in a Tesla.

The record time for me to sew one up was 45 minutes.

So I doubt that I'll be flying home in a Tesla either.

Dave Watchman

I carry spare masks to give to anyone in need.

I'm so virtuous that it stinks!

You don't look virtuous.

I showed one of my homemade masks to a girl in my office.

How my seams were symmetrical and would form a cup around the nose and chin.

Mask erotica.

And then I told her: "if I could make this, I should be able to make a string bikini"...

I am NOT virtuous.

Girl I'm bad, bad, bad, bad, bad,
I'm nationwide

Mitty

CDC says 129,576.
Interesting.
It's still somewhat more than Dettol Donny's claim that only 1% of viral infections are not harmless. And that's only the percentage of cases that kick the bucket like Dettol Donny's grandfather in 1918 after catching the Kansas Flu misnamed the Spanish Flu.
United States Coronavirus: 3,012,394 Cases and 132,753 Deaths - Worldometer
Trump claims: ‘I’ve never lost anybody to the flu’ – but his own grandfather died of the flu

Last edited:

Sw. Vandana Jyothi

Truth is One, many are the Names
Premium Member
Emailed my son this morning (he cares about his elderly, at risk Mom):
Hi, there
I went to Ray's (our local grocery store) and there were so many ******** not wearing masks. One checker was excoriated by a dude at the checkstand because she asked him to wear a mask next time he came to the store. He started SCREAMING at her, "This is America, blah blah blah, go to San Francisco if you want your "safe place!" He was awful, truly belligerent and awful. He was also the dude I saw in the meat department coughing all over the display cases!! The checker was terribly rattled, I felt so sorry for her.

Take care out there. Civilization is coming unglued.
Love ya,
Mom​

And his reply, so thoughtful, so on point: :p
11:23 AM (18 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

YOU take care out there! Don't try to glue it back together--by that I mean I don't want to find out some dude punched my mom or shoved her to the ground because she engaged him on his idiocy. Remember the old saying: "It's useless to argue with an idiot--they won't understand you and they have more practice at being stupid."