• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Man talk.

Nanda

Polyanna
You're a goddess!

dinner.jpg

And I am Eris, the goddess of discord.

blackout

Violet.
I could sing and play some light slovenly coctail music during communion,
ok ... I'll even wear a slinky evening gown if you give me a few more months to slim down....

They had to pay me in the last church I played in.
I'll play for you boys just for the fun of it!

(Just don't burp your beer in my face,
or we might have a brawl.)

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
*Cue: dreamy beautiful montage music..........Mystic floats in, sets down beer, roasted peanuts, chips and salsa, and hot wings for the boys*

Someone needs to work the grill outside, though, to help the appetite. Who's going to volunteer?

And, BTW, if you're extra nice to me I'll make you some chili. :flirt:

*exits*

Peace,
Mystic
I second Phil's comment. :yes:

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
I could sing and play some light slovenly coctail music during communion,
ok ... I'll even wear a slinky evening gown if you give me a few more months to slim down....

They had to pay me in the last church I played in.
I'll play for you boys just for the fun of it!

(Just don't burp your beer in my face,
or we might have a brawl.)
I've never known the Church of Trampolines to turn down any new converts.....unless of course you hate beer......:areyoucra

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Is it possible to have a genuine religious experience without being on a hunting trip?
The Gamaliel-Damascus walking tour has a bit of a reputation in that regard, but I don't know anyone personally who it's worked for, only nth-hand reports: "friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend"-type stuff. ;)

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
(Scratches himself while deciding to fart or burp first) I done fixed the lawn mower and cannot finish my to do list because I ran out of beer. After I take a nap while snoring in the living room chair, I will be helplessly wondering what the little lady of the house will be cooking for supper tonight. If it is a real good meal, I might be tempted to grace her with my presence in the bedroom tonight with the television off for 20 minutes or so. If she makes desert, I might even take a shower before coming to bed if I don't decide to go hunting with the boys. :angel2:

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
How can one fuel pump be more manly than another? Are you putting in an Edelbrock or something?
Is it new or remanufactured? and isn't it easier to replace a fuel pump from above?

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
How can one fuel pump be more manly than another? Are you putting in an Edelbrock or something?
The current fuel pump is in the process of dying and doesn't always like to deliver fuel to the engine. I consider a properly working fuel pump to be more manly than an intermittently working one. :D

Is it new or remanufactured? and isn't it easier to replace a fuel pump from above?
New, it's looking. The fuel pump's plastic, so I'm not sure if I'd trust a remanufactured one.

On my car, the fuel pump slides into the tank from above (well, on a bit of an angle, but generally from above), but the tank is strapped to the underside of the car. To get at it, you have to detach the straps on one side to leave a gap between the tank and the car body... then, to remove the pump itself, you lie under the car, reach up, tighten a strap wrench around the fuel pump collar and swear mightily.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I once had a fuel pump that sounded like it was dying for 70,000 miles, till I finally sold the vehicle. Never did give out.

I "corrected" the problem by putting heavy carpeting down, so you could barely hear the thing chugging away. :D

Panda

42?
Premium Member
Well while you all lie about drinking beer tomorrow I will be doing the manly thing of working, so I can afford my beer and alcohol.

yossarian22

Resident Schizophrenic
I'm planning to spend Sunday under my manly car, manly replacing my fuel pump with a more manly one.
Buy another one? Pssh, how un-manly. There is nothing that cannot be fixed with duct-tape. Also, everything becomes manly, if it is encased in enough duct-tape

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Pay no attentian to Yossarian, Penguin. He's a poseur. He probably doesn't even change his own oil.

blackout

Violet.
Buy another one? Pssh, how un-manly. There is nothing that cannot be fixed with duct-tape. Also, everything becomes manly, if it is encased in enough duct-tape

Especially when applied in a plaid flannel shirt!:flirt:
Can't get more manly than that!