• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Man pulls a gun on a couple in a Sam’s Club store because they wore MAGA hats

Are Trump haters dangerous?

• Yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

Shaul

Premium Member
White supremacy is not a miniscule thing. It's actually a system that exists or do you want to put your head in your bumhole on that truism?
There is no indication that any of those involved in this incident of a Trump hater pulling a gun on these MAGA hat wearers are white supremacists.

Shaul

Premium Member
I was actually responding to someone else though. However there is no justification to cause harm to anyone for wearing any articles of clothing, but that didn't stop a trump supporter running someone over though. you started a poll proclaiming whether people like me who hate what Trump stands for is dangerous. Quite obviously I'm not otherwise I wouldn't be in this discussion, rather, I would be in jail.
“Yet?”

Shaul

Premium Member
Amanda Knox has recently been awarded a multi million dollar settlement for her imprisonment.

The Ku Klux Klan was founded in 1865 and was designated a terrorist organization in 1871 after which due process seemed to be forgone in combating them.

In my eyes Jussie is still innocent until proven guilty, unfortunately you have already written him off as guilty.
Jussie has now been charged in that case.

Keep your eyes open.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
There is no indication that any of those involved in this incident of a Trump hater pulling a gun on these MAGA hat wearers are white supremacists.
... except for the MAGA hat, of course.

“In a few generations from now, finding a MAGA hat in your grandparents' closet would be like seeing your grandfather's or grandmother’s face in one of those lunch counter photos, harassing the black people who are trying to fight Jim Crow and win their equal human rights.”
Finding parents' MAGA hats will one day be equivalent to discovering a KKK Hood, professor says

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher

True enough. but considering the alt-right's influence on the ignorant, and the behaviors espoused by Trump's imps during his rallies and the many assaults promoted by his followers not to mention Trump exclaiming paying for lawyer fees if someone is arrested on his behalf I do not find myself not surprised someone who is anti-trump is packing heat and off impulse decides to react. The man who did this was wrong indeed, but I understand.

This is why nobody in Cali wears MAGA hats. To us, wearing a MAGA hat is a disrespect to the young progressive girl who lost her life in Charlottesville to one of trump's "good people." It's a sign of disrespect to us. Sure, it's a so-called free country, but out here you're free to get your a** whipped as well.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
“Yet?”

Yet what? I haven't pulled a gun on you nor did I shoot a MAGA hat off someone's head. I believe all human life even the ones I find disgusting is endowed with God's light and comes from God's providence. I am therefore bound to respect that.

Stanyon

WWMRD?

Hope this kid wins, WP needs to be held accountable for misleading and divisive reporting:

"It added that The Post “did not conduct a proper investigation before publishing its false and defamatory statements of and concerning Nicholas.”
It also accused The Post of ignoring online videos that showed a fuller picture of the incident and of using “unreliable and biased sources,” thus acting with “knowledge of falsity or a reckless disregard for the truth.”
This article has been updated.

John Wagner contributed to this report."

The Washington Post sued by family of Covington Catholic teenager - The Washington Post

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hope this kid wins, WP needs to be held accountable for misleading and divisive reporting:

"It added that The Post “did not conduct a proper investigation before publishing its false and defamatory statements of and concerning Nicholas.”
It also accused The Post of ignoring online videos that showed a fuller picture of the incident and of using “unreliable and biased sources,” thus acting with “knowledge of falsity or a reckless disregard for the truth.”
This article has been updated.

John Wagner contributed to this report."

The Washington Post sued by family of Covington Catholic teenager - The Washington Post
Aye, news sources will often dishonestly exploit people for their own agenda.
And sometimes it's just plain carelessness.
They should be held accountable for damage they cause.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That translates in "well, in my hood"
LOL! next thing you know you will be my d**k'in and I'll F*** your mamma and sister all over the place if you aren't careful.

Just sit back and remember:

71YDXGtHzkL._UX679_.jpg
Some posters sure do praise & glorify violence in response to speech.
Repeatedly.
I don't understand the desire to harm others out of anger.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
I do not find myself not surprised someone who is anti-trump is packing heat and off impulse decides to react. The man who did this was wrong indeed, but I understand.

Someone who is so unhinged that they become triggered by a small red hat should not be capable of owning a firearm.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
True enough. but considering the alt-right's influence on the ignorant, and the behaviors espoused by Trump's imps during his rallies and the many assaults promoted by his followers not to mention Trump exclaiming paying for lawyer fees if someone is arrested on his behalf I do not find myself not surprised someone who is anti-trump is packing heat and off impulse decides to react. The man who did this was wrong indeed, but I understand.

This is why nobody in Cali wears MAGA hats. To us, wearing a MAGA hat is a disrespect to the young progressive girl who lost her life in Charlottesville to one of trump's "good people." It's a sign of disrespect to us. Sure, it's a so-called free country, but out here you're free to get your a** whipped as well.
"Packing heat"....who says that anymore?
Someone watching a lot of 1940s movies perhaps.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Funny the WP publishes a ridiculous story like that after it was announced that they are being sued by the MAGA hat teen in the Tribal elder story.
Is the MAGA hat teen also suing the Ontario Judicial Council? It sided with complainants who argued that the hat indicates that the wearer has "associated himself" with Trump's "misogynistic, racist, homophobic, and anti-Muslim attitudes."

"Most complainants indicate a heightened concern as they perceive many of the things Trump said during his campaign to indicate misogynistic, racist, homophobic, and anti-Muslim attitudes," the decision reads. "The complainants state that Justice Zabel has associated himself with those views by his conduct and that women and members of various vulnerable groups would reasonably fear that they would not be treated fairly and impartially by Justice Zabel."

Canadian judge who wore Trump hat in court suspended for 30 days | CBC News

Stanyon

WWMRD?
I don’t care about an article of clothing I just find MAGA cowards to not be something I particular am a fond of.

I'm pretty sure you mean that you are not particularly fond of innocent people minding their own business expressing support for a free and fairly elected U.S. president that you don't like.

#Cheesecake4life

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
I'm pretty sure you mean that you are not particularly fond of innocent people minding their own business expressing support for a free and fairly elected U.S. president that you don't like.

#Cheesecake4life

No, not fond of cowards who support a racist president. I'm quite clear. I thought you guys had high IQ to understand the syntax of someone's sentence structure?

esmith

Veteran Member

Hah that defiantly answer the question "Are Trump haters dangerous" with a big YES.