• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Man pulls a gun on a couple in a Sam’s Club store because they wore MAGA hats

Are Trump haters dangerous?

• Yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If a man pulled a gun on another with no other provocation than a MAGA hat I'd say he was definitely dangerous, if not demented.

I'd like some more information on the confrontation, though. Hard to believe someone would pull a gun just cause someone was wearing a politically opposing hat.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Don Lemon of CNN seems to think people shouldn't wear MAGA hats because some people might be offended so I guess in the deranged world it's the MAGA hat wearers fault.

Cooky

Veteran Member
It's no coincidence, considering that around my house, the people who rallied for Trump during election time were lynched.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Don Lemon of CNN seems to think people shouldn't wear MAGA hats because some people might be offended so I guess in the deranged world it's the MAGA hat wearers fault.
One might say.....
If you didn't want to be shot, you shouldn't have dressed that way.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
There might now be at least two Trump supporters who see the merits of gun control.

I am glad no one was hurt, and I hope this guy gets locked up (assuming the story is accurate).

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
If a man pulled a gun on another with no other provocation than a MAGA hat I'd say he was definitely dangerous, if not demented.

I'd like some more information on the confrontation, though. Hard to believe someone would pull a gun just cause someone was wearing a politically opposing hat.
Yeah. Doing that while being unable to get away because his mom was in the store? Flipping someone off, though rude, is one thing, but drawing a gun after that and saying "it's a good day for you to die" makes me wonder if he has some mental issues going on. That isn't "normal people" behavior.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Why?
An armed society is a polite society.
Tom
also noted in a small town of Texas.....sorry to have forgotten the name

they passed a no carry law
too many people seen in bars.....with guns

then the influx of wounded filled the e.r.

seems like....no gun ......no hesitation
hit that guy
use whatever
no need to be polite
just hit him
a lot

so the law was repealed

peace restored

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Not as dangerous as Trump supporters, I mean who calls a black person a N****r and a f****t pours black on them and tries to lynch them?
Oh wait...
Over 99% of the time you know who is guilty of that sort of hate crime. That was why the fraud almost worked.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Over 99% of the time you know who is guilty of that sort of hate crime. That was why the fraud almost worked.

It hasn't been proven yet that he is guilty of falsifying it but I find it funny how quickly some rushed to believe the story even though red flags were there, some since have retracted their tweets and seem to NOT want "justice for Jussie" anymore.