• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Males that identify as females using female bathrooms

We Never Know

No Slack
I'm using males/females because I have daughter's. If you want females/males please start your own thread.

Question 1. Would you feel ok/do you feel ok with having a 15 year old male going into the bathroom and using the bathroom at the same time as your 15 year old daughter goes in to use it?

Question 2 will follow in a few days.

Mods if this isn't allowed feel free to delete the thread. It's not a debate, it's a discussion.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't call transwomen 'males.' And I have no problem with transwomen using women's restrooms, no matter what age of the participants of that bathroom. I actually would prefer bathrooms be unisex anyway, like most nations have. And yet somehow don't have a huge amount of sexual assault in the restroom as fear mongers would have you believe.

sooda

Veteran Member
I'm using males/females because I have daughter's. If you want females/males please start your own thread.

Question 1. Would you feel ok/do you feel ok with having a 15 year old male going into the bathroom and using the bathroom at the same time as your 15 year old daughter goes in to use it?

Mods if this isn't allowed feel free to delete the thread. It's not a debate, it's a discussion.

Women's bathrooms have stalls with latches on the door.

SoyLeche

meh...

I don’t see why it should bother me.

We Never Know

No Slack
It my be a while before I get back on so I will go ahead and post question 2.

Question 2. Would you feel ok/do you feel ok with having a 15 year old male that identifies as a female going into the same locker room and using the shower at the same time as your 15 year old daughter goes in to use the shower?

We Never Know

No Slack
I don't call transwomen 'males.' And I have no problem with transwomen using women's restrooms, no matter what age of the participants of that bathroom. I actually would prefer bathrooms be unisex anyway, like most nations have. And yet somehow don't have a huge amount of sexual assault in the restroom as fear mongers would have you believe.

Then would you feel ok with having a 15 year old male that identifies as a female going into the same locker room and using the shower at the same time as your 15 year old daughter goes in to use the shower?

SoyLeche

meh...
It my be a while before I get back on so I will go ahead and post question 2.

Question 2. Would you feel ok/do you feel ok with having a 15 year old male that identifies as a female going into the same locker room and using the shower at the same time as your 15 year old daughter goes in to use the shower?
Communal showers should go away. With individual stalls, I see no problem.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
80065492-352-k916918.jpg

This is a transman. Do you want him to be forced to go into a woman's bathroom/shower because his assigned at birth gender was female?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

OK with it.
It prolly already happened here in The People's Republic Of Ann Arbor.

We Never Know

No Slack
Before I go, I'm going to throw this out there.
I saw a while back where someone insinuated I post then run.
Let me assure you that is not right. I have a life to live, real people to see and converse with, a horse ranch to operate, grandkids to spend time with, sales to attend, etc.
I don't have time to come here every day, for hours a day, to just hang out and BS.
Our lives differ so don't judge me for not being here often and I won't judge you for being here all the time.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Before I go, I'm going to throw this out there.
I saw a while back where someone insinuated I post then run.
Let me assure you that is not right. I have a life to live, real people to see and converse with, a horse ranch to operate, grandkids to spend time with, sales to attend, etc.
I don't have time to come here every day, for hours a day, to just hang out and BS.
Our lives differ so don't judge me for not being here often and I won't judge you for being here all the time.
Have a wonderful weekend.
I notice that you like to converse.
Abandon discussions....you?
Pish posh!