• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Malcolm in the Middle is awesome

ronki23

Hal and Francis both have OCD

Lois and Reese have anger issues

Hal and Dewey are autistic and creative

Lois and Malcolm are streetwise and intelligent

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I love that show. But I don't like Lois because she's too much like my mom (except my mom is way worse). And I love that little psycho Dewey. He's going to grow up and conquer the world before anyone even realizes what he's up to, lol.
Amd because of Malcolm in the Middle I cannot get into Breaking Bad because that's Hal after he finally snaps and leaves that crazy family, lol.

ronki23

I love that show. But I don't like Lois because she's too much like my mom (except my mom is way worse). And I love that little psycho Dewey. He's going to grow up and conquer the world before anyone even realizes what he's up to, lol.
Amd because of Malcolm in the Middle I cannot get into Breaking Bad because that's Hal after he finally snaps and leaves that crazy family, lol.

Younger Dewey is funnier than older Dewey. Same applies for Reese and his cooking.

Hal was crazy

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I haven't seen all of the Middle though; I left it halfway and I'm meaning to watch it again but Malcolm in the Middle is way better

While Malcolm in the Middle was good and stayed good throughout the series, I'd kind of say the show "The Middle" lost its magic 60 percent through the series, in my opinion.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member

Nah, not quite... I remember having a crush on Reese as a teen. He was so stupid... (For some god forsaken reason, stupid is my thing.)

He did break a window once. He stuck his head through the living room window. That was accidental, though. And thankfully, he walked away without a scratch.