• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Making sense of the Pandemic

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Oh, I see. Well, if people plan to rape and kill and violate children's nature, Jesus Himself recommends what would be a better option.

In Jesus's time, in Galilee, at what (minimum) age did girls marry, please? Do you know?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Correct. God judges. The topic here is asking whether the recent terrible events could be just that.

To get that far involves asking several rather impossible questions:

1. What deities are in charge? We can assume and skip this one but:
2. What are the beliefs of the deity or deities? What do they want?
3. Do said deities exact judgement?
4. How often are judgements the result of deities?
5. What points to coronavirus being part of that percentage?
6. Have we broken those rules?
7. What do deities think of the current affairs? How do they view us?
8. Etc.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
God thinks killing babies is evil. God thinks violating nature in sexual matters is evil. God had what He thinks written down for us, so don't blame me.

Psalms 137:9 "Blessed shall he be who takes your little ones and dashes them against the rock!"

Exodus 21:15 “Whoever strikes his father or his mother shall be put to death."

Seems to me like God cares not what you think about what he says in regards to children, as he advocates for their deaths several times.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Already done. Offending them is the term.

Whoa ! I didn't see that, so you haven't shown it, but you said
'rape, kill and violating children's nature'. and now you tell me that this was not what was written...?

You tell us one thing, like you have evidence of sex operations on 6-7yr olds, and that was false, and now you change what is written in the bible?

Do you think you can alter and cherry-pick as you please?

dad

Undefeated
Whoa ! I didn't see that, so you haven't shown it, but you said
'rape, kill and violating children's nature'. and now you tell me that this was not what was written...?

You tell us one thing, like you have evidence of sex operations on 6-7yr olds, and that was false, and now you change what is written in the bible?

Do you think you can alter and cherry-pick as you please?
Blah blah

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
That child is an hermaphrodite!

She risks cancers without an intervention!
Shame on you!

The Family Court heard Carla was born with female-appearing genitalia and exhibited "stereotypically female" behaviour, which included never wanting to be referred to as a male and a preference for "female toys, clothes and activities".

Court documents seen by the BBC show medical experts testified that surgery would remove the risk of Carla developing tumours and that she had no certainty of future fertility. The surgery should happen before puberty, they said.

dad

Undefeated
To get that far involves asking several rather impossible questions:

1. What deities are in charge? We can assume and skip this one but:
You are right people would need to ask that.

2. What are the beliefs of the deity or deities? What do they want?
I believe in Jesus. He wants to save us.

3. Do said deities exact judgement?
Yes.

4. How often are judgements the result of deities?
In the bible not all that often.

5. What points to coronavirus being part of that percentage?
That is the possibility we are discussing.
For me, it seems possibly less than a coincidence that the medical system that kills babies and offends young people with unnatural sex changes has been hard hit and reduced to essential services only in many cases. If God acted, that result would be expected.

6. Have we broken those rules?
Scripture does give man some basic rules and yes they have been violated.

7. What do deities think of the current affairs? How do they view us?
8. Etc.
God's hand has guided history since Adam. When God sees man in danger and deeply rejecting Him and Salvation, He does step in. The prophesies tell us that He will have to intervene and actually take over the world and rule here it will be so bad.

dad

Undefeated
That child is an hermaphrodite!

She risks cancers without an intervention!
Shame on you!

The Family Court heard Carla was born with female-appearing genitalia and exhibited "stereotypically female" behaviour, which included never wanting to be referred to as a male and a preference for "female toys, clothes and activities".

Court documents seen by the BBC show medical experts testified that surgery would remove the risk of Carla developing tumours and that she had no certainty of future fertility. The surgery should happen before puberty, they said.
As with abortions, advocates like to look at exceptions to justify the mass murders. In the case of true medical emergencies that cannot be used as an excuse for the mass operations and procedures.

So called experts say a lot of things and children are advised to transition for their own benefit.

We could look at the actual risks of tumors here. Do you know what the risk was exactly?