• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Making phony babies just makes the world more horrible.

ecco

Veteran Member
I'm agnostic about God but still consider him a possibility. That's why I say GOD or NATURE whatever the case may be.

That sounds a lot like Male Bovine Feces. Your info states that you are:
coming home to Jesus in an Affirmed Church this time. Somewhere between an agnostic and an atheist​

Agnostics and atheists don't refer to themselves as "coming home to Jesus.

God is very different from nature. If you are over the age of 14, you should have figured that out.

Also, your comments about a soul make it clear that you are not agnostic in any sense of the word. So are you pretending or are you just very confused?

ecco

Veteran Member
How selfish is it to deny a parent the joy of knowing the child is truly theirs?

One's child is truly theirs if they love and nurture it, not because of whose egg or sperm was involved.

I could never understand the need adopted people have for finding their "real parents".

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
One's child is truly theirs if they love and nurture it, not because of whose egg or sperm was involved.

I could never understand the need adopted people have for finding their "real parents".

Except for a mother, giving birth to a child is the most wonderful thing

Yet a great many so seek their birth parents. Genetics is strong.