• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Make fun of me tonight

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I'll give you guys a few hours to make fun of my cutesy appearance tonight in my avatar and how I look like something from Three's Company and out of style, before I turn back into Madam Wolverine, lord of darkness, and ask Lord Shiva to hex you such that your pants won't ever unzip while posting:

40435f67781f2b2c98c4e4fc87ca91b5.jpeg

But seriously, I like my current avatar I have up, with the cobwebs. It is what it is. I just think I look too cutesy these days, like a Hello Kitty fan or something. I need some black lipstick, maybe use some eyeliner.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
You're making me want to drink. Well, if I wake up tomorrow with a headache and a marriage certificate, I'll know what I decided to do.

“Local woman marries wolverine, standoff with police, screams (and I quote) ‘Touch Turbocakes the Wolverine and I’ll cut you *****!’, story at 11”

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Oh no I just entered my room to curl up and ****post some before bed and I forgot the absolute devastation. RIP me

infrabenji

I'll give you guys a few hours to make fun of my cutesy appearance tonight in my avatar and how I look like something from Three's Company and out of style, before I turn back into Madam Wolverine, lord of darkness, and ask Lord Shiva to hex you such that your pants won't ever unzip while posting:

View attachment 53370

But seriously, I like my current avatar I have up, with the cobwebs. It is what it is. I just think I look too cutesy these days, like a Hello Kitty fan or something. I need some black lipstick, maybe use some eyeliner.
Why did the bunny cross the street?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
To clarify, I posted a real pic of myself as my avatar for two hours last night. With a cobwebs overlay, because I like to be :ghost: . Which I have now switched back.

And my Mr. Krabs video was a joke because we got rather jokey last night. I wasn't telling people not to continue to post, they can post if they want.

Just covering all bases.