• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Major Rabbi says non-Jews are donkeys, created to serve Jews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starsoul

Truth
There are more reasons to think that there is a specific powerful lobby in this world which has a specific agenda, rather than a muslim professor in a distant country who just happens to have a keen observation and some reliable sources of information .

If not, We won't have atleast 2 american presidents( Abrahma lincoln and kennedy) murdered for no good reason, unless somebody is suggesting that some people nearby were shooting birds.

If the most powerful and technologically advanced country of the world cannot save its presidents from being murdered, or prevent its economy from suffering a blow, ,or letting the pentagon hit by an invisible boeing plane which was never seen, never found, lets some far desert ill-educated men have access to such sensitive security data and dodge it all for the longest smooth landing at the twin towers, and that too out of a soft corner for the jews, on a jewish holiday. : p.

There definitely is a group of people who is more powerful/influential then the Us & allies and for obvious reasons operates in a secretive way. All the links refuting the zionist protocols clearly state that (oh they are all v.false) BUT these protocols are still believed to be true because they have explained, and fittted the world scenario for the whole 20th Century and still continue to do so, in strong suspicion of wars started in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Wow, hundred years is the longest I've heard a lie to work. Must be One hell of a lie.

Flankerl

Yup and you better watch out till friday evening as we will be on the hunt for some oice goyim blood.
There is nothing like goyim blood to bake the best bread.

Also 911 was on the 11.09.2001 which was the 23rd Elul 5761 and there was no jewish holiday on that day.

Starsoul

Truth
No, there isn't, and continuing to spread this slander is irresponsible, dangerous and wrong. Please stop doing it. It's no joke. Millions of people were murdered because of this kind of libel.
Talk about freedom of speech :rolleyes:

I know Its responsible when only Islam, an actual belief is trashed and irresponsible when an idea, or a theory WIDELY considered to be a work of fiction as you say, is under discussion???

I never slander anyone unlike some, I'm just discussing an opinion. And what do you mean by blood on your hands??

arimoff

Do you agree with him?

Remind me on Thursday, I will have a day off, I will listen to his speech that he gave and come back and tell you if I agree with him or not because I highly suspect that his words were taken out of context.

I don't want to make everybody slaves but I do understand his anger. I noticed that american Jews think they live in heaven and American slogans for freedom and equality will save you or you think people will defend democracy and save you? I ll keep quite and wait until it all hits america (witch is soon) then you will come back here and tell me how many Americans are the so called nazis and how many are true Americans.

Starsoul

Truth
Yup and you better watch out till friday evening as we will be on the hunt for some oice goyim blood.
There is nothing like goyim blood to bake the best bread.

Also 911 was on the 11.09.2001 which was the 23rd Elul 5761 and there was no jewish holiday on that day.
oooh when you have some, dont forget to give me a call ;p

Ok in all earnesty, would anyone explain how the 4000 jew workers in wtc on 911 were on leave?

Last edited:

arimoff

How do you you know? maybe you are a donkey.

'Anti-Semitic material being taught in UK Islamic schools'

BBC documentary reveals: Some 5,000 Muslim children being taught from Saudi textbook which teaches that Jews are transformed from pigs, apes.

And your point now is? or you think your fake copied book with a barbarian pedophile prophet is correct and everybody else is wrong? Muslims should understand this clearly what goes around comes around and all the other haters around here, do you all not notice the Muslim propaganda around the world towards Jews that you come here and make that Rabbi the evil of the world? are you all blind or illiterate to blame an old man who calls someone a donkey and not notice that there are religious books in Islam which call an entire nation apes and pigs? or it only takes one Jew? if it is in fact true that one Jewish man with his donkey propaganda is more dangerous then millions of Muslims who literary believe we are donkeys then I stand 1000% behind the Rabbis words.

Last edited:

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe

'Anti-Semitic material being taught in UK Islamic schools'

BBC documentary reveals: Some 5,000 Muslim children being taught from Saudi textbook which teaches that Jews are transformed from pigs, apes.

And your point now is? or you think your fake copied book with a barbarian pedophile prophet is correct and everybody else is wrong? Muslims should understand this clearly what goes around comes around.

:facepalm: Why can't people just get along... seriously?

"You're a donkey!" "You're a pig/ape!" Why can't we all just be human?

Starsoul

Truth
:facepalm: Why can't people just get along... seriously?
I think we were getting along just fine before this guy came, and to be honest the title of his link couldn't be more misleading because the content of the article makes no mention of these things, strange.

“Any tutoring activities that may take place among any other group of Muslims in the UK are absolutely individual to that group and not affiliated to or endorsed by the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia,” the embassy said in a statement on Monday.
That, and the fact that even though I'm not a scholar, even a basic muslim cannot go about calling names to other beliefs, simple as that. It is simply wrong, and no we don't even do that for the sake of freedom of speech. We can discuss the ideology or the mystery behind their beliefs but never have such adjectives come across me from a muslim's mouth for anyone else. If I haven't heard them, The majority hasn't.

Last edited:

Starsoul

Truth

And your point now is? or you think your fake copied book with a barbarian pedophile prophet is correct and everybody else is wrong? Muslims should understand this clearly what goes around comes around and all the other haters around here, do you all not notice the Muslim propaganda around the world towards Jews that you come here and make that Rabbi the evil of the world? are you all blind or illiterate to blame an old man who calls someone a donkey and not notice that there are religious books in Islam which call an entire nation apes and pigs? or it only takes one Jew? if it is in fact true that one Jewish man with his donkey propaganda is more dangerous then millions of Muslims who literary believe we are donkeys then I stand 1000% behind the Rabbis words.
Dude, there isn't a single word of the title in the link you posted, you sure you even bothered to go through it before exploding like a cannon? Your post just seems like a huge spill of hate, I'd be happy though if you've vented off enough, such hate infested anger is really bad for jews, err no i meant for all people :p

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I think we were getting along just fine before this guy came, and to be honest the title of his link couldn't be more misleading because the content of the article makes no mention of these things, strange.

Well I meant people in general. And why does it always seem like those who get along the least are the ones in power? It's a setup I tell ya!

no-body

We can discuss the ideology or the mystery behind their beliefs but never have such adjectives come across me from a muslim's mouth for anyone else. If I haven't heard them, The majority hasn't.

oh please are you telling me Muslims would never call out atheists and shame them for their believes? Especially in a Muslim country?

You can't legislate rudeness. Well you can I guess but it's the same thing as mind control. You can hide it behind "cultural differences" all you want but it's still barbaric.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
There are more reasons to think that there is a specific powerful lobby in this world which has a specific agenda, rather than a muslim professor in a distant country who just happens to have a keen observation and some reliable sources of information .

If not, We won't have atleast 2 american presidents( Abrahma lincoln and kennedy) murdered for no good reason, unless somebody is suggesting that some people nearby were shooting birds.

If the most powerful and technologically advanced country of the world cannot save its presidents from being murdered, or prevent its economy from suffering a blow, ,or letting the pentagon hit by an invisible boeing plane which was never seen, never found, lets some far desert ill-educated men have access to such sensitive security data and dodge it all for the longest smooth landing at the twin towers, and that too out of a soft corner for the jews, on a jewish holiday. : p.

There definitely is a group of people who is more powerful/influential then the Us & allies and for obvious reasons operates in a secretive way. All the links refuting the zionist protocols clearly state that (oh they are all v.false) BUT these protocols are still believed to be true because they have explained, and fittted the world scenario for the whole 20th Century and still continue to do so, in strong suspicion of wars started in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Wow, hundred years is the longest I've heard a lie to work. Must be One hell of a lie.

Yes, starsoul, it is a hell of lie, and it has lived for centuries off the paranoid suspicions of people like you. If you refuse to give up your dangerous paranoia, please at least have the decency not to continue to propagate it.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Talk about freedom of speech :rolleyes:
Why, has someone threatened to lock you up for spreading this lie?

I know Its responsible when only Islam, an actual belief is trashed and irresponsible when an idea, or a theory WIDELY considered to be a work of fiction as you say, is under discussion???
No problem with discussing it. Big problem with stating a lie as if it were fact.

I never slander anyone unlike some, I'm just discussing an opinion. And what do you mean by blood on your hands??
No, you're repeating a lie. What do I mean? Millions of Jews were murdered because people spread this vicious slander, and some of them were my relatives. It's no minor matter. Next time they start rounding up Jews and slaughtering them, you will have contributed to that. Is that what you want?

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
oooh when you have some, dont forget to give me a call ;p

Ok in all earnesty, would anyone explain how the 4000 jew workers in wtc on 911 were on leave?
They weren't. It's a lie. A vicious lie spread by people who hate Jews and want us all killed. Are you one of those people? If not, why spread this lie?

There are theories that 9/11 was part of an international Jewish conspiracy. According to Cinnamon Stillwell, another myth popular with 9/11 conspiracy theorists[130] is that 4,000 Jewish employees skipped work at the World Trade Center on September 11. This was first reported on September 17 by the Lebanese Hezbollah-owned satellite television channel Al-Manar and is believed to be based on the September 12 edition of the Jerusalem Post that stated "The Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem has so far received the names of 4,000 Israelis believed to have been in the areas of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon at the time of the attacks."[131] Both turned out to be incorrect; the number of Jews who died in the attacks is variously estimated at between 270 to 400.[132][133][134][135] The lower figure tracks closely with the percentage of Jews living in the New York area and partial surveys of the victims' listed religion. The U.S. State Department has published a partial list of 76 in response to claims that fewer Jews/Israelis died in the WTC attacks than should have been present at the time.[136][137] Five Israeli citizens died in the attack.[138] [wiki]

Got that? 270-400 of the people who died in the attack were Jews. They're dead. And now you're blaming them for the attack. btw, this is just about the number you would expect for a group of 3000 New Yorkers.

Let me put this differently, since you're now calling this nonsense free speech. You are lying. Your lies are dangerous. Please stop doing it. Telling dangerous lies is immoral.

What does the qur'an say about spreading vicious lies about people, starsoul?

xkatz

Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.