• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Major Rabbi says non-Jews are donkeys, created to serve Jews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
We both know that Muslims and Jews both can hold prejudiced views of each other. for every prejudiced rabbi, it would take me 2 seconds to find an Imam saying the same things. so yalla lets get over it, and play nice.
Let's criticize both of them equally. Let's us Jews feel comfortable criticizing this Rabbi, and let's Muslims feel comfortable criticizing some bigoted Imam when he spouts his crap. How does that sound?

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Come on. The OP doesn't say every single Jewish person is a racist bigot. This thread is only about this particular Rabbi. It was newsworthy in the Jerusalem Post because many people, including Jews, find this Rabbi's statements racist and controversial.

To me, the interesting issue this raises is that the whole concept of "We are God's chosen people" is inherently racist, even when it is not articulated in the offensive terms of this Rabbi.

That is an interesting question. And I would have to say yes, it is.
I am a Jewish atheist. Everyone here has seen me rip the Muslims, the Mormons and Christians in general. But let's face it, when you start looking at it in historical terms, in most of the world, the origin of our tribal attitude of religious chauvinism is found in Judaism. That's because the world's two biggest and most warlike religions both derived from Judaism, and grew from that flawed base.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Ovadiah Yosef is a right-wing fundamentalist wacko. He has a long, long career of coming out with ridiculously inflammatory statements that the majority of the Jewish people would have nothing to do with.

The Shas party represent Sefardi and Mizrahi Haredim-- ultra-Orthodox Jews, in other words, radical fundamentalists.

Radical fundamentalists are disgraceful and make the rest of their religion look bad, no matter what religion they are.

To be fair, Yosef was slightly more restrained and rational when he was younger. He's been getting more than a little nutty, even for him, since he started getting upward of 80. But he was always inflammatory and right-wing. Someone wittier than I am once said that Ovadiah Yosef has one of the best rabbinic minds of the Fourteenth Century....

A helpful, educated and reasonable response and IMO very appropriate for a Jew to distance himself from this rabbi and put his comments in perspective.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Brother every thing you say is nice and truth and easily understandable by westerners but in other parts of the world no body is even gonna notice your kind of a reply since you are a descendant of apes and pigs it means you are deceiving them and in reality you want to make them slaves. Reality is a lot different to what we are used to, trying to explain Rabbi Yosefs words in a nice manner is pointless it is like talking to a wall, trying to make it all sound nice to appease our fellow westerners otherwise they would say "your religion is so cruel it has slaves it has this and that" but what have we accomplished?
Have we ever achieved honor in the eyes of the Goim no matter how hard we tried? No every now and then they betray us no matter what we do we are Jews to them.

Israel is the perfect example, no matter how hard they try no body is satisfied they want more and more and they will sell all of us in a heartbeat, it is a reality it was always like this.

What happened to us? we all come here and bash our Tzadik and Talmid haham? the words of a Tzadik were always like gold to us, it is what helped us survive all this and now we come here and bash him to appease others? Rav Yosef knows exactly what he is talking about because history and Torah show it otherwise.

Do you agree with him?

Primordial Annihilator

Brother every thing you say is nice and truth and easily understandable by westerners but in other parts of the world no body is even gonna notice your kind of a reply since you are a descendant of apes and pigs it means you are deceiving them and in reality you want to make them slaves. Reality is a lot different to what we are used to, trying to explain Rabbi Yosefs words in a nice manner is pointless it is like talking to a wall, trying to make it all sound nice to appease our fellow westerners otherwise they would say "your religion is so cruel it has slaves it has this and that" but what have we accomplished?
Have we ever achieved honor in the eyes of the Goim no matter how hard we tried? No every now and then they betray us no matter what we do we are Jews to them.

Israel is the perfect example, no matter how hard they try no body is satisfied they want more and more and they will sell all of us in a heartbeat, it is a reality it was always like this.

What happened to us? we all come here and bash our Tzadik and Talmid haham? the words of a Tzadik were always like gold to us, it is what helped us survive all this and now we come here and bash him to appease others? Rav Yosef knows exactly what he is talking about because history and Torah show it otherwise.

Your words reveal you to be an enemy of man.

And thus my hated enemy.

Excellent...I like having enemies...makes life interesting.

Last edited:

Starsoul

Truth
My question to >>Zardoz>> and other Jews.

What do they think about the Rockefeller and Rothschild family?Are they not some old really shrewd men who'd know what they are talking about? here's another influential rabbi,

Rabbi Mendel Schneerson, the late Jewish Lubavitcher and friend of the senior George Bush, also believed the Jews are a superior Master Race. Many Jews today agree with the late Rabbi. Some even believe that Schneerson will himself someday be resurrected and return as the Jewish World Messiah. Schneerson once explained his theory of Jewish racial superiority this way.
He said, "We have a case of the Jew...a totally different species."
"The body of a Jewish person," Schneerson bragged, "is of a totally different quality from the body of members of all other nations of the world. Bodies of the Gentiles are in vain. An even greater difference is in regard to the soul...A non-Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness."

Holocaust activist Elie Wiesel, whose is often accused of lying about his holocaust experiences seeming to be legion, also claims that Jews are a superior race. "Everything about us is different," Wiesel boasts. "Jews are ontologically exceptional."

Are Jewish People Better Than Others?

And Mr. David Rockefellar,

David Rockefeller"
said,
"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promise of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The super-national sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

---David Rockefeller, at a 1991 Bilderberger meeting

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

---David Rockefeller
From the book, 'The Rockefellar Syndrome' by Ferdinand Lundberg.

David Rockefeller: Unashamed Predatory Globalist - informationliberation

And, Aaron Russo who has gone in-depth on the astounding admissions of Nick Rockefeller, who personally told him that the elite's ultimate goal was to create a microchipped population and that the war on terror was a hoax, Rockefeller having predicted an "event" that would trigger the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan eleven months before 9/11.

Rockefeller also told Russo that his family's foundation had created and bankrolled the women's liberation movement in order to destroy the family structure and that population reduction was a fundamental aim of the global elite.

"I used to say to him what's the point of all this," states Russo, "you have all the money in the world you need, you have all the power you need, what's the point, what's the end goal?" to which Rockefeller replied (paraphrasing), "The end goal is to get everybody chipped, to control the whole society, to have the bankers and the elite people control the world."

Rockefeller even assured Russo that if he joined the elite his chip would be specially marked so as to avoid undue inspection by the authorities.

Russo states that Rockefeller told him, "Eleven months before 9/11 happened there was going to be an event and out of that event we were going to invade Afghanistan to run pipelines through the Caspian sea, we were going to invade Iraq to take over the oil fields and establish a base in the Middle East, and we'd go after Chavez in Venezuela."
Rockefeller also told Russo that he would see soldiers looking in caves in Afghanistan and Pakistan for Osama bin Laden and that there would be an "Endless war on terror where there's no real enemy and the whole thing is a giant hoax," so that "the government could take over the American people," according to Russo, who said that Rockefeller was cynically laughing and joking as he made the astounding prediction
Regarding Women's liberation Movement :

In a later conversation, Rockefeller asked Russo what he thought women's liberation was about. Russo's response that he thought it was about the right to work and receive equal pay as men, just as they had won the right to vote, caused Rockefeller to laughingly retort, "You're an idiot! Let me tell you what that was about, we the Rockefellers funded that, we funded women's lib, we're the ones who got all of the newspapers and television - the Rockefeller Foundation."

Rockefeller told Russo of two primary reasons why the elite bankrolled women's lib: One before women's lib the bankers couldn't tax half the population and two because it allowed them to get children in school at an earlier age, enabling them to be indoctrinated into accepting the state as the primary family, breaking up the traditional family model.
This revelation dovetails previous admissions on behalf of feminist pioneer Gloria Steinem (pictured) that the CIA bankrolled Ms. Magazine as part of the same agenda of breaking up traditional family models.

Rockefeller was often keen to stress his idea that "the people have to be ruled" by an elite and that one of the tools of such power was population reduction, that there were "too many people in the world," and world population numbers should be reduced by at least half.

Illuminati News: Rockefeller Admitted Elite Goal Of Microchipped Population

Just want to know what you know about them or whether they are as widely supported

Last edited:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Last edited:

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
My question to >>Zardoz>> and other Jews.

What do they think about the Rockefeller and Rothschild family?Are they not some old really shrewd men who'd know what they are talking about?
What are your specific questions about these families?
here's another influential rabbi,

He said, "We have a case of the Jew...a totally different species."
"The body of a Jewish person," Schneerson bragged, "is of a totally different quality from the body of members of all other nations of the world. Bodies of the Gentiles are in vain. An even greater difference is in regard to the soul...A non-Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness."
I'm skeptical about this one. I can only find it on some obscure anti-semitic websites known for making up bogus Jewish quotes, so I'm going to withold judgment until I determine whether he really said that or not.

Holocaust activist Elie Wiesel, whose is often accused of lying about his holocaust experiences seeming to be legion, also claims that Jews are a superior race. "Everything about us is different," Wiesel boasts. "Jews are ontologically exceptional."
Same for this one. I question whether he said it, and if so, would like to see the full context. Jews are different, so I don't see a problem with saying that.
This is an anti-semitic hate site full of lies. I would not believe anything you find there, and certainly would not disseminate it. It's irresponsible, at best.

As for your paranoid conspiracy delusions about the Rockefellers, that might make a subject for another thread.

Starsoul

Truth
Oh do try to be serious, Starsoul. I know it is an effort, but TRY.
I can readily understand why you would want to run away from such a ridiculous post.
Par for the course on RF, I suppose.
Im disappointed, this isn't even a nice try on your part to lavish me with your mickey mouse intellect, look who's talking . I posted that icon in the wrong thread. : P

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
When dealing with news about Jews, especially negative news, it's important to pay attention to where it comes from. That is because for centuries the Jews have been the subject of paranoid lies and conspiracy mongering dreamed specifically to justify pogroms and genocide against us. That doesn't mean Jews don't do or say anything wrong, but to be careful and responsible, and pay attention to where it's coming from. If it's something like stormfront.org, you can assume it's a lie.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Another good thing to bear in mind re: Jews. We are possibly the least unified or monolithic group in the world. We have a saying: Two Jews, three opinions. No one is in charge, and each Jew gets to figure it out for herself. There are anti-Zionist Jews and atheist Jews, communist and ultra-conservative, fundamentalist and reconstructionist and oddly, we're all Jews and no one can tell us otherwise. So there is no Jewish position on anything, not even the existence of God.

I would like you to point out where and how we proclaim we are the chosen people, even if we would claim to be chosen people do we somehow take something away from others? no, we are not Christian and Muslims, we don't go on conquests to murder or convert and make everybody Jews and then through the blame on others, the entire concept of chosen people were taken out of context by by those who just needed a reason and to this day it is those who just want to find something to steer up the trouble.

Considering our selfs chosen really helps survive the stupidity that always surrounded us for centuries if we always manage to take over the world banks and money we might as well are chosen.
I wasn't criticizing Jews. I was criticizing the idea that "We are God's chosen people". Many Jewish people disagree with this idea.

Primordial Annihilator

Another good thing to bear in mind re: Jews. We are possibly the least unified or monolithic group in the world. We have a saying: Two Jews, three opinions. No one is in charge, and each Jew gets to figure it out for herself. There are anti-Zionist Jews and atheist Jews, communist and ultra-conservative, fundamentalist and reconstructionist and oddly, we're all Jews and no one can tell us otherwise. So there is no Jewish position on anything, not even the existence of God.

Dont worry to me you Jews are just the same as everyone else...as equally untrustworthy violent and tribalistic...your excrement stinks just as bad as that of Muslims and Christians.

Status
Not open for further replies.