• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Major News Major Glad Tidings Of Imam Mahdi

Aun_10313

A message to the People of the world by the Saviour of Mankind Ahmed Al Hassan (peace be upon him)!

An event will occur on the New Years Eve 2016 that will destroy the pillars of falsehood and shake the thrones of the tyrants and hypocrites!

An event that will be the greatest Glad Tidings for the believers!

An event that will awaken the souls and shake the 4 corners of the Earth!

An event that will bring the people upon the Truth!

It is a Promise from God and it will shake the World and change the course of Humanity!

English:
Arabic:
Urdu:
Farsi:
Turkish: https://www.youtube.com/watch…
German:
French: Bonne Nouvelle de la part d'Al Hussein as pour le Monde
Malaysian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVK-...&feature=share

Video Chat | Paltalk

All languages ---> Chat Rooms ---> Middle East ---> Islam ---> The Black Banners oOo Alrayat Alsud Almashriqiya

O Allah send your prayers and peace upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Imam Al Mahdi (as) is here to bring Universal Justice upon the Earth

Just look at all the world and you see everyday: innocent blood being shed, the injustice being done to the oppressed, the misappropriation of funds in poor countries, the amount of people with malnutrition, and so much more.

Especially when it comes to religion (i.e. ISIS and other terrorist groups that falsely uses Islam as a shield to shed innocent blood upon others). On top you see the poor get even poor, oppressed, and misrepresented to the point that they are considered as outcasts and you see the elites and the wealthy abuse their power for selfish reasons.

We are not here to use emotion to coerce others, we just want you all to open our eyes and not listen to what the government or the media is telling us because believe it or not, they do not care about us nor will they protect.

This is the stance Imam Ahmed Al Hassan (as) is calling us to and he is calling us to stop making the same mistakes of electing corrupt officials as our representatives whom are making the people suffer. Just look at countries like Venezuela, Yemen, Uganda, and so many other countries, we need a savior in this world to establish justice and equity of the world, and this is the role of Imam Al Mahdi.
Yes I can agree with all you said, as long as there is no religion behind it, as long as people can believe in their own religion and not be told that your's or anyone else's is better, then I would welcome the good tidings.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
There is a saying from Imam Al Hussain (peace be upon him), who was the beloved grandson of Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon him and his Progeny), “If you do not have religion, at least be a free human being in your life of this world.
Yes we all want freedom, your belief isn't wanting everyone to be what you are is it ?, can everyone be who they are in their own belief system, or is this not right ?.

Shad

Veteran Member
A vague event I can not provide specifics for will happen. People all over the planet will react to this event in way I can not specify.

Wow this Mahdi stuff is easy...

There is a long tradition of predictions of apocalypse - the revelation of information which brings an end to the world's power structures. It will be interesting to hear the content of these "good tidings". Sometimes it is unwise for would be prophets to do a big build up to their message, because it makes a response of "is that all?" more likely, but I think it is inherently interesting to find out what someone else thinks the missing piece is.

I believe in the apocalypse concept myself, but not in any religious sense. Our social world is built on lies and is profoundly dysfunctional as a result. In this age of whistleblowers we have become very aware of how crucial the suppression of truth is to political business as usual. And celebrity culture essentially comes down to lonely people envying people who are often even more miserable and messed up than themselves because those people can afford to wear fancier clothes. Glamour is all about hiding the truth.

What really matters? What is the real treasure? The kind of genuine loving community between individuals which is only possible on the common ground of honesty. And the solutions to problems which can make our world a better place to live in and minimise suffering.

What makes us hide ourselves behind a false front and place value in things which don't bring us what we most need?

Our self-acceptance becomes undermined. The main acid that eats away at it is idealism which places unreachable expectations. As young children we accept ourselves, but as we get older it tends to become more important to us to respond to this underlying sense of insecurity by trying to find a way to prove our worth. We may try to prove ourselves by accumulating material goods, by seeking fame, by doing "good deeds", etc. We become ego embattled, i.e. egotistical, and this drives much of our behaviour. This sense of insecurity can also bring us to an increasing need for religion. It can lead to a fear of God's judgement.

There is a need for an awakening which causes the scales to fall from our eyes and many an emperor to be seen in all his nakedness. I believe such an awakening will accompany a culture of unconditional self-acceptance which removes the need to hide behind false fronts. At first it is hard to be seen naked, just as it was hard for gay men to come out of the closet, but the reward is to be free of the lonely prison cell of the false self, to really be with other people.

The fact that our culture has become so false and given rise to such wide-spread depression means that all that is needed for an apocalyptic change is for the door to be opened and people to start to make their way through it. With an all-pervading emptiness on one side and joyful fellowship and hope on the other, it won't be long before there is a stampede to get out of here.

The beauty of all this is that it requires no religion, no dogma.

Tony Arthur

I'm sure something will happen on new years eve. I'm sure your prophet will claim it's the thing he foresaw. I'm sure it's a load of bollocks.

If you find prophet wanted to impress us he would tell us exactly what was going to happen, not just prophesy "something" & then hope, since one assumes your hod has revealed what the something is ....

If your god wanted to impress us he could actually turn up on earth, curd all the illnesses, redistributed the wealth, & solve the problems you mention, which incidentally are the direct & inevitable result of the human hsturd he supposedly endowed us with.

Since you'd prophet knows nothing, & your God probably doesn't exist, this date will pass into ignominy with all the other dates that all the other prophets have proclaimed.

Until one of them gets lucky, & some big natural disaster happens on the day they've mentioned, then grey will milk their gullible followers for as much money as possible on the back of their prescience.

The black banners of the al Mahdi will be symbol of Islam in teal as that is the symbol of unity in the spirit world, with the symbol of Islam guarded by a lion! Anyway Malhamma will be the 2017 alien invasion you might or might not have heard about, in which there will be a 1 world Caliphate or united earth army to resist it. The invaders will be tall whites or soul eaters.

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Y2K
I remember that oh so well.
A horrendous event indeed.
Absolutely NOTHING happened.
Darn!
About 6 months after the Y2K non event there were some fantastic
deals on guns, ammo, military surplus gear of all kinds, canned food,
even unused underground shelters if you paid the shipping.:truck::truck:

Shia Islam

Quran and Ahlul-Bayt a.s.
Premium Member
A message to the People of the world by the Saviour of Mankind Ahmed Al Hassan (peace be upon him)!

An event will occur on the New Years Eve 2016 that will destroy the pillars of falsehood and shake the thrones of the tyrants and hypocrites!

It is a Promise from God and it will shake the World and change the course of Humanity!

English:
Arabic:
Urdu:
Farsi:
German:

Video Chat | Paltalk

All languages ---> Chat Rooms ---> Middle East ---> Islam ---> The Black Banners oOo Alrayat Alsud Almashriqiya

Shia Muslim scholars have written many books exposing this liar calling himself as "the Saviour of Mankind Ahmed Al Hassan (peace be upon him)!"

Who says this guy is a liar? Dul Quarain was prophesied to come twice. Does this mean Dul Quarain or Alexander the Great is the Imam al Mahdi? Alexander the Great for non Muslim scholars is the being who bruised Gog and Magog into submission last time, however with ancient weapons he was unable to kill them. How do you know Dul Quarain or Alexander the Great has not come back to kill them for good with modern weapons?

Who says this guy is a liar? Dul Quarain was prophesied to come twice. Does this mean Dul Quarain or Alexander the Great is the Imam al Mahdi? Alexander the Great for non Muslim scholars is the being who bruised Gog and Magog into submission last time, however with ancient weapons he was unable to kill them. How do you know Dul Quarain or Alexander the Great has not come back to kill them for good with modern weapons?
Sorry, but Bull****. It sounds like Hollywood's films. DO you really believe in the nonsense you day. It is more like video games. Don't you think you are being fed by lies?

Jedster

Y2K
I remember that oh so well.
A horrendous event indeed.
Absolutely NOTHING happened.
Darn!
About 6 months after the Y2K non event there were some fantastic
deals on guns, ammo, military surplus gear of all kinds, canned food,
even unused underground shelters if you paid the shipping.:truck::truck:

Some old Cobol & Assembler programmers made some money out of it as we were contracted to check software. My last contract was for the Bank of America(in London) in 1998. It was literally money for nothing..

soulsurvivor

Premium Member

English:
Arabic:
Urdu:
Farsi:
German:

Video Chat | Paltalk

So what event occurred on New Year's eve? I have not heard anything.

There is a saying from Imam Al Hussain (peace be upon him), who was the beloved grandson of Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon him and his Progeny), “If you do not have religion, at least be a free human being in your life of this world.
Your Imam Al Hassan must be questioned for plagiarism!!! what you have mentioned here as his quote is in fact one the sayings of Imam Hussein, Shia's third Imam. It is what he said in Karbala about 1400 years ago just before his innocent family, soldiers, and he himself were attacked by the dark force of the corrupted caliph of that time.