• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Maize - Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Oh, Kev that's a toughie! I love to cook and I love to eat! I love to cook a meal that I know is nutritious for my kids, but that they will love to eat and will crazy over. I prefer simple meals with fresh veggies.

But if we're not talking nutritious or something my kids like, it would have to be the German meal I prepare: Jägerschnitzel (fried pork tenderloin with mushroom gravy), Rotkohl (sweet red cabbage), Spaetzle (sorta like egg noodles), Warmer Kartoffeksalat mit speck (hot potato salad with bacon), Rosenkohl in bier (brussel sprouts in beer) and Roggenbrot (a dark german bread). Of course served with a German beer. The only thing my kids will eat out of all that is the brussel sprouts.

I love making soups and stews as well and often just make something up with what I've got on hand. My son says my vegetable soup is the best. ;)

ETA: OH and beans! Anything with beans, I love them!

Status
Not open for further replies.