• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Maize - Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Picture http://us.f3.yahoofs.com/mingle/43f90fb9zb0c080fa/profile/__sr_/ecfe.jpg?mgAsd.DB6KnU74KU

Real Name - Amy

Gender - Female

Age - 31

Location - Hanover, VA

Occupation - mom

Religion/Belief System - Unitarian Universalist

Origin of Life View - a/theistic evolution

Political Spectrum - Mostly liberal - I support gay rights and environmentalism

Favorite proverb/verse/saying- James 2:18 Now someone may argue, "Some people have faith; others have good deeds." I say, "I can't see your faith if you don't have good deeds, but I will show you my faith through my good deeds." - ok, maybe not my all-time favorites, but appropriate for this forum.

More About My Beliefs - ask me

Interests - real football (soccer), reading about religions, cooking, hiking and camping

Favorites - ask me

Biggest Pet peeve - leaving lights on in an empty room

Blog Link -
http://360.yahoo.com/aewils00

Want to know anything else? Just ask me.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
FeathersinHair said:
Just wanted to note that I think your current signature is one of the best out there!

Thanks!

Someone else had it as their sig at one time too - was it you?

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Maize said:

Someone else had it as their sig at one time too - was it you?
I don't believe so, but if another has had it, I don't remember seeing it. *puzzles over this*

In any case, you 'wear' it well!

No*s

Captain Obvious
They're wonderful-looking children. I've always had something of a sweet-spot for kids :).

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
No*s said:
They're wonderful-looking children. I've always had something of a sweet-spot for kids :).
Aren't they just! so have I ( a soft spot for kids).;)

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
FeathersinHair said:
I don't believe so, but if another has had it, I don't remember seeing it. *puzzles over this*

In any case, you 'wear' it well!

And now I've gone and changed it! But I've saved it on my RF webpage. ;) I'm on a bit of a soccer kick at the moment - which provides a much needed distraction for me. :jam:

fromthe heart

What do you feel is the best course of action when one of your kids disobey? Do you believe in time-outs or corpral punishment or just what do you see as teh best way for a parent to discipline their kids? I have a feeling your kids are your main passion in life.:)

evearael

On the same line of questioning, what advice do you have for a very new mother with a very active 13 month old daughter? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.