• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mahā Ganapati archana

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Nice. Ours is less open, in that we wouldn't have any musicians. But it's good to see. Jai Ganesha.

The musicians are fairly recent, maybe a year or two. Sometimes the music can be overwhelming given the acoustics in the temple. Personally I’m not wild about it but :shrug:

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
The musicians are fairly recent, maybe a year or two. Sometimes the music can be overwhelming given the acoustics in the temple. Personally I’m not wild about it but :shrug:
I love thavil and nadeswaram! Watch the drummers fingers if he does a solo for the Gods, an essential pat of some pujas, when they play a concert to the God. Some are just incredibly quick.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
I love thavil and nadeswaram! Watch the drummers fingers if he does a solo for the Gods, an essential pat of some pujas, when they play a concert to the God. Some are just incredibly quick.

I do like it, it’s just the volume in the temple. I’m particularly sensitive to loud noises and sounds, among my other defects. :D I’ve watched the drummer and was amazed. I noticed what he wears on his fingers.