• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Magical properties of honor, greatness, goodness, love and who we are.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'm going to put it simply. We are magic, our existence is magic. This itself suffices to prove that we are constantly being created magically by a Creator.

Aside from that, God is not just the source of honor, he is the honor of all honor. God is the goodness of all goodness. God is the magical wonders of love and what makes it magical, mystical and great.

God is the very foundation and core of all our souls.

And we are defined in this magical way in his vision which is light and that judgment constantly maintains who we are.

Without his judgment maintaining who we are, our actions would not form part of who we are.

Why doubt God when there is no good reason to?

Last edited:

Lain

I'm going to put it simple. We are magic, our existence is magic. This itself suffices to prove that we are constantly being created magically by a Creator.

Aside from that, God is not just the source of honor, he is the honor of all honor. God is the goodness of all goodness. God is the magical wonders of love and what makes it magical, mystical and great.

God is the very foundation and core of all our souls.

And we are defined in this magical way in his vision which is light and that judgment constantly maintains who we are.

Without his judgment maintaining who we are, our actions would not form part of who we are.

Why doubt God when there is no good reason to?

How do you define magic and what do you specifically mean by being the foundation and core of our souls?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
How do you define magic and what do you specifically mean by being the foundation and core of our souls?

I mean we are magical, there is nothing "material" about who and what we are, our bodies are not us. If you see yourself, you will see you are magic. As for you second question, it means God lives within us, he and the guide/holy spirit of the time and age.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
You mean you would be a Deist. There are good arguments against Deism.

I'm an atheist. I'm merely suggesting that my 'issues' aren't with God, but religions. To be clear, I'm no anti-theist, but religions have all the hall-marks of man-made organisations everywhere.

I'm going to put it simply. We are magic, our existence is magic. This itself suffices to prove that we are constantly being created magically by a Creator
The problem with magic is the visuals seem great but cause no actual great long term effects. Magic has no bonding process to it. Magic comes and goes and seems amazing but is highly deceitful and worthless. Bad analogical example sir. Faith on the other hand is the opposite of everything i mentioned wrong with magic.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The problem with magic is the visuals seem great but cause no actual great long term effects. Magic has no bonding process to it. Magic comes and goes and seems amazing but is highly deceitful and worthless. Bad analogical example sir. Faith on the other hand is the opposite of everything i mentioned wrong with magic.
Semantics change over time and in different context.