• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Magic show

Nimos

Now im in general not much for magic shows, but found this by accident and have to say that its quite good and slightly strange.

(But wished I could do some magic tricks, think it must be quite fun to be able to :))

Last edited:

Skwim

Veteran Member
Watched for about 12 minutes and got bored. Having an amateur background of sorts in magic it was quite apparent what was going on. Her handling of the cards was stiff and could have used a lot more practice, and I'm disappointed that she gave away the old doll house illusion. But I must say their presentation was unique if not outright bizarre. Maybe the rest of the performance was better. I didn't care.

Last edited:

Nimos

Watched for about 12 minutes and got bored. Having an amateur background of sorts in magic it was quite apparent what was going on. Her handling of the cards was stiff and could have used a lot more practice, and I'm disappointed that she gave away the old doll house illusion. But I must say their presentation was unique if not outright bizarre. Maybe the rest of the performance was better. I didn't care.

Yeah agree, also one of the reasons I don't like magic shows to much my self :)

However found this as well... which is pretty nice. Nothing to do with magic, but a huge fan of the song and think this have a quite cool take on it.