• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

MAGA types attacking

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
WOW! This is wholly unexpected! I'd been hearing the only violent protesters in the US were the Black Lives Matter people!

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Or patriotic depending on how its viewed.

Personally I have no opinion on this because I view it as the first line of the lunatic fringe, and cannot tell who's right or wrong yet.

Still, its not something I see as helping anything aside the attention its getting.

They breached the Capitol, are on the Senate floor, and we have armed standoffs in the Capitol.

That is being traitor.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber

Personally I have no opinion on this because I view it as the first line of the lunatic fringe, and cannot tell who's right or wrong yet.

Still, its not something I see as helping anything aside the attention its getting.
Those in the wrong are those resorting to violence to overthrow the election. There is no getting around that.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
WOW! This is wholly unexpected! I'd been hearing the only violent protesters in the US were the Black Lives Matter people!
Fear not. Blacks would be shot, these are white.

502FD5D8-846B-488D-87A5-57A7D27AB079.jpeg

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Seems to be some form of payback for the long summer of crazy riots protests.
*White supremacist payback for protesting continual police violence in the largest civil rights protest in history with an armed takeover of a government building after a fair election where they lost power.

Fixed it.

If these were black protestors they'd be dead by now.

Orbit

I'm a planet

A coup is the opposite of patriotic. This is a fascist assault on democracy.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
*White supremacist payback for protesting continual police violence in the largest civil rights protest in history with an armed takeover of a government building after a fair election where they lost power.

Fixed it.

If these were black protestors they'd be dead by now.

Exactly.