• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Madam President

Ellen Brown

Corporate media, and Corporate DMC have far too much to loose, to give her a lot of quality airtime. Unless, it is used to disseminate more of their smear talking points. You will have to use independent media, meet and greet, and the grass roots progressive outlets(not TYT), to get any semblance of real journalism. In other words, you can either be spoon-fed the information that corporate America wants you to have. Or, you can go follow her campaign on her website, Facebook, Twitter account, and many other independent news sites. Then you can make up your own mind. Tulsi has every quality I would expect in a President. She is NOT just a pretty face. Kamala and Ryan, only tasted maybe 20% of this woman's wrath and indignation. And, we saw just how much damage control that caused. Can you imagine what effect Major Gabbard would have, at 60%? It's not that she simply tells the truth, it is how she delivers it.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I use CNN as my main news source. Most certainly NOT Fox. The others are BBC, Gulfnews, and Arabnews. I will seek out Tulsi Gabbard's FB page. I just don't know of other reliable American news sources.

I'm very dismayed by Trump's latest actions. Very sure that America and the west are the villians in the Iran situation.

Last edited:

Ellen Brown

If you have 4 minutes and 35 seconds watch this video!

I remedied my negligence. At least she wants us out of Afghanistan. I signed up for her FB page, and applied for her "President's" page. Not convinced that the Democrats have her best interest in mind. I still remember their actions in the last Elections. Hillary was not a good choice.

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
If she becomes more visible, I will support her.
If she doesn't get more support, the media and the DNC will keep her hidden because they don't like her. If you like a candidate, support them and let your voice and your concerns be heard.

Ellen Brown

If she doesn't get more support, the media and the DNC will keep her hidden because they don't like her. If you like a candidate, support them and let your voice and your concerns be heard.

I really dislike the DNC. Even if she gets known and gets the nomination, they will try to control the conversation. I feel the same about the LGBT PAC. She's got an uphill battle.

averageJOE

zombie
I remedied my negligence. At least she wants us out of Afghanistan. I signed up for her FB page, and applied for her "President's" page. Not convinced that the Democrats have her best interest in mind. I still remember their actions in the last Elections. Hillary was not a good choice.
The Democrats DO NOT have her best interest in mind. In fact, the Democrats right now are her WORST enemy. The entire DNC as well as MSNBC, CNN, and ABC are hell bent on smearing her. If you only watch ONE video of Tulsi Gabbard make it this one:

Ellen Brown

The Democrats DO NOT have her best interest in mind. In fact, the Democrats right now are her WORST enemy. The entire DNC as well as MSNBC, CNN, and ABC are hell bent on smearing her. If you only watch ONE video of Tulsi Gabbard make it this one:

Her chances are not good unless people get off their butts. I hope that the people can become inspired.

Ellen Brown

My own experience with Islam is that women are in the house. I hope that Muslims in America will support her.

averageJOE

zombie
cI will say this...

I truly feel Tulsi Gabbard is the not only the first, but only candidate that is OVER QUALIFIED for the the job of President of the United States of America.

Do I agree with her policies 100%? No. I have critiques of her that I feel she should address. There is a reason why the DNC and main stream media (CNN, MSNBC, ABC) are trying to both smear her and silence her. And if you listen to her you will know why. Fox News of all places is the ONLY place that she can go to where she is heard. Tucker Carlson, of all people, not only listens to her but actually giver her the mic to say whatever she needs or wants to say! And she's a Democrat!

Ellen Brown

cI will say this...

I truly feel Tulsi Gabbard is the not only the first, but only candidate that is OVER QUALIFIED for the the job of President of the United States of America.

Do I agree with her policies 100%? No. I have critiques of her that I feel she should address. There is a reason why the DNC and main stream media (CNN, MSNBC, ABC) are trying to both smear her and silence her. And if you listen to her you will know why. Fox News of all places is the ONLY place that she can go to where she is heard. Tucker Carlson, of all people, not only listens to her but actually giver her the mic to say whatever she needs or wants to say! And she's a Democrat!

Fox News seems to have had a change of heart.

Truly Enlightened

What other candidate can inspire this level of hope? What other candidate has this level of empathy? What other candidate can prompt this level of emotion? What other candidate has this level of Integrity and courage? I never knew what the words genuine and authentic meant in politics, until Tulsi came along. She has revealed to me just how corporate media personalities are all bought and paid for. And, that they will say and do as they are told, just to keep getting their corporate checks. Just ask those that have tried to think for themselves(Jesse Ventura, Phil Donahue, etc.). She is so good that we have to make up lies, because we can't believe the truth. This is what our society is becoming.

I am certainly not a religious person. But, if there is a God, PLEASE protect this courageous woman from what desperate corporate maggots might do. Here is a Lt. Colonel with his hit piece to smear Tulsi.
Just another smear to be cited by mainstream media as their hit piece from a reliable source.

Truly Enlightened

I'm embarrassed to admit that I use CNN as my main news source. Most certainly NOT Fox. The others are BBC, Gulfnews, and Arabnews. I will seek out Tulsi Gabbard's FB page. I just don't know of other reliable American news sources.

I'm very dismayed by Trump's latest actions. Very sure that America and the west are the villians in the Iran situation.

It is dangerous that it is the corporate news media that shape our view of reality. Try Joe Rogan, Niko House, Kim Iversen, Hard Lens Media, The Radical Independent, and TBTV. Stay away from TYT, who I once thought embraced the value of progressive thinking and honesty. I was wrong.

The INF(Intermediate-range Nuclear Force) Treaty, expired in Feb of this year. Trump walked away from this treaty, because this madman wants America to have more Nukes to "make America strong again". Just because Russia and China combined have more nukes than the US and all our allies combine. Of course this will start off another nuclear arms race again with Russia and China. We ranked the world's nuclear arsenals — here's why China's came out on top This madman is putting the world at risk. Why can't people see his obvious idiocy? He is not a billionaire, nor was it his own money. Any one of us could be a Trump under those circumstances. Everything he tried on his own failed. Why is the truth so hard to see and accept? If you put just another corporate lackey in to maintain the status quo, and go along to get along, we are doomed to keep making the same mistakes, over and over again. Maybe corporate media and Corporate America, have already achieved their goal. That is, Keep'em all stupid and distracted, and they'll believe anything we tell them.

Maybe hen the real cost of war is in your faces, or you're tripping over bodies looking for food, you will realize your mistake. I have never prayed that rational people would raise above the ignorant and misguided, and vote to save our country and this world. If Tulsi(maybe Bernie) is not the nominee, it's over. The wars will continue, and people will needlessly continue to be killed, in the ten's of thousands. Like Tulsi said, IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY". And she is right, it doesn't.

Truly Enlightened

Well, it looks like the DNC will finally get rid of Tulsi. She won't be on the Sept debate stage. Although she has over 160, thousand unique donors, and 2-3% in 8 qualifying polls, they will simply choose only the polls where she is polling with less than 2%. This is how Corporate America protects itself from anyone that is a real threat to the status quo. Corporate America is allowing us to choose between two cognitively-challenged old men, to placate our fears, and to continue doing business as usual. We have only ourselves to blame. They will just keep getting richer, and we will still be fighting over the crumbs that they leave us. It looks like we ARE indeed ruled by the rich and powerful. Both in mind, and in spirit. God help us all, because real democracy is dead.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well, it looks like the DNC will finally get rid of Tulsi. She won't be on the Sept debate stage. Although she has over 160, thousand unique donors, and 2-3% in 8 qualifying polls, they will simply choose only the polls where she is polling with less than 2%. This is how Corporate America protects itself from anyone that is a real threat to the status quo. Corporate America is allowing us to choose between two cognitively-challenged old men, to placate our fears, and to continue doing business as usual. We have only ourselves to blame. They will just keep getting richer, and we will still be fighting over the crumbs that they leave us. It looks like we ARE indeed ruled by the rich and powerful. Both in mind, and in spirit. God help us all, because real democracy is dead.
Ageism and sexism from you....really?
Tell me....why do Democrats & God prefer candidates other than Gabbard?
Corporations aren't the ones voting in the polls...you guys are.

Truly Enlightened

Ageism and sexism from you....really?
Tell me....why do Democrats & God prefer candidates other than Gabbard?
Corporations aren't the ones voting in the polls...you guys are.

If you really believe that corporate America, does not influence how people think, then you are very naïve. Remember advertiser make a living in controlling how the masses think. Show me a candidate with even half her bona fides, and I'd support him/her. None of the other candidates are even in her league. What other candidate would command respect from seasoned world leader? Other than Biden, who else has the gravitas, or looks presidential? It doesn't matter anymore, even when you realize just how wrong you were, you will never admit it. And, yes, age IS a factor for the office of President, especially when you can clearly see signs of cognitive decline. I have no idea what sexist reference I've made, other than the fact that Tulsi is a woman.

I thought you told me that corporations were people too? Must have misunderstood your post.

Ellen Brown

If you really believe that corporate America, does not influence how people think, then you are very naïve. Remember advertiser make a living in controlling how the masses think. Show me a candidate with even half her bona fides, and I'd support him/her. None of the other candidates are even in her league. What other candidate would command respect from seasoned world leader? Other than Biden, who else has the gravitas, or looks presidential? It doesn't matter anymore, even when you realize just how wrong you were, you will never admit it. And, yes, age IS a factor for the office of President, especially when you can clearly see signs of cognitive decline. I have no idea what sexist reference I've made, other than the fact that Tulsi is a woman.

I thought you told me that corporations were people too? Must have misunderstood your post.

I was entertaining the idea of a Biden/Gabbard ticket. Biden is 76 and I think that is too old to start a Presidency. He's already had Heart issues. That way when he died, Tulsi Gabbard would fall right into it perhaps? I wonder how the sexist Arab States would treat her?

ecco

Veteran Member
You say the DNC is only looking at polls that disfavor Tulsi. Doesn't the DNC have to use the same polls for all the candidates?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If you really believe that corporate America, does not influence how people think, then you are very naïve.
That doesn't relate to my claims.
Certainly they influence voters, eg, The Corporation For Public Broadcasting,
which strives hard to push Democrats, dis Republicans, & enable wars.

But individuals...people....are the ones who answer questions in polls, &
vote for leaders. If they don't like who they vote for, they must look to
themselves. To blame corporations is to stick one's head in the sand,
& take no personal responsibility.
Remember advertiser make a living in controlling how the masses think. Show me a candidate with even half her bona fides, and I'd support him/her. None of the other candidates are even in her league. What other candidate would command respect from seasoned world leader? Other than Biden, who else has the gravitas, or looks presidential? It doesn't matter anymore, even when you realize just how wrong you were, you will never admit it. And, yes, age IS a factor for the office of President, especially when you can clearly see signs of cognitive decline. I have no idea what sexist reference I've made, other than the fact that Tulsi is a woman.

I don't say "corporations are people", but rather....
Corporations are created by & composed of people,
& are legally people in certain aspects. (This seems
an almost impossible concept to get across to the
anti-capitalists.)

Truly Enlightened

That doesn't relate to my claims.
Certainly they influence voters, eg, The Corporation For Public Broadcasting,
which strives hard to push Democrats, dis Republicans, & enable wars.

But individuals...people....are the ones who answer questions in polls, &
vote for leaders. If they don't like who they vote for, they must look to
themselves. To blame corporations is to stick one's head in the sand,
& take no personal responsibility.

I don't say "corporations are people", but rather....
Corporations are created by & composed of people,
& are legally people in certain aspects. (This seems
an almost impossible concept to get across to the
anti-capitalists.)

I'm getting dizzy from all the goal posts you keep changing. This is not about capitalism. Why do you keep trying to force-fit your narrative into something that is not relevant? This is about corporate control and how its controls our choices and how we think. This is about how corporate America protects itself, to maintain its business as usual. This is about how corporate America uses smear tactics, name calling, guilt by association, lies, innuendos, insinuations, through its media, to derail any threat to its control.

There is a bigger picture here that you clearly can't or won't see. Why do you think the DNC would choose none of the eight qualifying polls that she polled at 2-3%? Now whose head is in the sand? If they can target a current Major in the Army National Guard, a 2 time voluntary combat veteran, and a 7 year member of many Congressional committees, then they can target anyone. Maybe you're right. All this media black-out, smear an insinuations campaign for a 1% polling candidate, is all just coincidence. Right? It must be her fault for threatening, and challenging the power of the status quo. How dare she put service above self.