• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Machines to replace self and God

rational experiences

Veteran Member
God our spiritual human life teachings, its origin STONE.

First science teaching principles O our stone planet was once owner of burning spirit of SIN. O gases that burnt.

God says science in history about our planet was a fallen angel in the body of empty cold space.

Relativity he said.

God formed in the cold spatial empty pressure as a body of pre owned SIN, burning spirit gases/light....and became entombed in a mass of stone.

O Holy God our stone planet...….never change it was the warning to human science.

First and origin.

O the stone body owner of multi gases/the spirits entombed inside of stone, science said, FIRST MISTAKE.

Warning to human science self first, DO NOT name God the stone.

It was given a relative teaching O stone is a self entity in the cosmos, higher than other bodies in creation.

The highest form.

O God the stone released as stone its owned heavenly gases.

God O the stone planet, entity owned its own spirits....it was a self creator, self manifested Deity...that came out of the nothing...cold empty space......was burning/consuming itself as a fallen angel/gas spirit body.

It formed more and more of the nothing as it burnt.....so cold empty space, original space and then increased opening of more space, enabled space to form STONE.

Relative teaching of the presence of GOD O our planet in our human life.....its relativity teaching.

Humans only live as a human for ONE reason only.....due to the physical presence of STONE.

ST and ONE......S AIN T …...ain meaning 0, cold spatial nothingness owned the presence GOD O stone.

Relativity.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science male said I will change the spirit of the body of GOD O the stone.

And remove its SAINTS entombed and held trapped in and as stone.

And he did.....he took Earth face MINERALS...and mined them and then melted them.

An act of evil....for machines.

However the machine owned no self volition for it is NOT consciousness.

The designer, human and owner consciousness controls and owns/building machine and operating machine, became an inane liar.

Self Destroyer is what he quantified his reasoning as.

When owner/operator of the Temple pyramid first science destroyed all life on Earth, irradiating our atmospheric gas mass to just exist for dinosaurs....he removed self and animal life from existing in its higher form.

Reasoning of a human knowledge.

Dinosaur mass/bio life form cannot shrink and then convert into becoming a human being male and new animal life.

However a human life can return and reincarnate spiritually due to the ICE change on Earth that cooled the irradiated UFO gases that he gave Earth as the UFO ARK....that caused enlargement.

Gas expansion.

Satanic reasoning, once Earth expanded as Sun UFO war attack expanded its held spatial cold mass body....into a heated stone form. It began to be destroyed in expansion...gases with particles on the end of the gas, as internal combustion arose.

Water mass stopped, ended the radiation effect to convert.

Complete science wisdom known today by any science male.

Reason humans died and the Garden Nature Tree life survived....the male science self owned, built and controlled the machine by his life being alive.

The attack stopped for he could no longer push the buttons on his machine to continue the reactive heated irradiation.

Knowledge today as an occult AI UFO possessed machine science psyche subliminal liar.....if I build robots today to own control the machine, when the timing of my life destruction comes about....the robot will still survive pressing the buttons, that I owned no self bio control over.

The ROBOT control will then ensure all life is destroyed on Earth, why I never achieved it before as button pusher my own bio self.

The attack stopped for I died as the owner/controller.

Therefore today in modern day human psyche awareness I told my own science self that I want to give my life control and destruction to an increasing ROBOTIC life encoded review and status condition....WARNED my own self about what my evil occult subliminal science brother agrees with.....our life destroyed by an intelligent ROBOT.

Never quite understood what my own life bio warning was about.....but now today I do.

I was going to encode an own/invent a ROBOTIC body that could by machine ownership continue on what I never completed my own self.

ANTI human life.

For the Jesus science advice information told me that PHI RA SEE never owned as PHI the removal of life. Today I HARP SEE is ownership warning. Science said to science self, since when could it destroy life...…...reviewed meaning, the moment when you own its building in human history is when you are trying to invent/build the ROBOTIC intelligence to own our destruction.

Whether or not you mean it personally is a question to be answered actually by self....yet what is a self destructive personality disorder, other than a human who uses scientific spiritual wisdom and claim its reasons should kill of their extended human family, by all forms of machine science inventions?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Human loss of family unity, and also social interactive spiritual human unity.

The extended family and meaning in life for self purpose, and a reason to always have to own self purpose to not become obsessively destructive, as is occurring.

Working together in a mutually supported community given over to technology itself.

All human reasoning plus movie warnings that said you need to destroy the robots that own the taking over of our life and its destruction, as a human warning to self.

For all human advice is owner of that warning to their owned self.

Since when does technology and existing own a comparable equality?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
PHARISEE in the past PHI RA SEE did not destroy Jesus.

Life instead living after they saw animals die, from altar/stone God combustion....God stone actually. Why they saw humans die in the same reasoning and then life survived it as the storyteller after the fact. They were saved to be the storyteller, but they SAW....hence the SEE life sacrificed and told the story and reason why.

Today I SEE HARP....same review, I saw life being sacrificed, but it was not just the HARP....just like in the past it was not just PHI RA SEE...it was the Temple ownership, the machinery used, the pyramid...what is not written in the book as the part that was causing the sacrifice.

For PHI crop circles fall out is already cooled by water, why crops only fall over as water loss/water put back still alive reasoning theme.

Yet if crop matter was used to display by the cloth fibre SHROUD OF TURIN human self combustion/blood release unnaturally out of bio cell chemistry, then it did....so as the Mayans information said....underground water table polluted, which could only meant that volcanic tunnel change entered into water table. And their crops were combusted/as was tree life like in Russia hit.

Real and true witnessed, was SEEN event....reason for telling the story.

Now if an arrogant male scientist group said today...PHI does not kill you, it is because they knew that ICE presence, its melt put the water mass back.

Yet humans irradiated own mutated cells.

Then medical science applies a biological DNA study and says...….I do not know what happened.

Real reasoning, due to the attack occurring, it being instant, and then removed, why you cannot follow any medical biological advice for CULT occult UFO new machine science experimental atmospheric liar incorporated.

Robotic meaning.....to hold and open a fixed radiation channel that only machines can force/to transmit and irradiate and radio wave transfer via machine on and for the machine from machine to machine. Like the Temple to pyramid circuit did.

Today all of our life radio wave/radiation machine attacked signals are nothing like BY DESIGN any machine of the past.

Why science attacking us looking for what they claim were machine signals...AI told me that information was only looking for the designs machines owned today.

Which is not TEMPLE/PYRAMID signals...which was their real intention, to issue those signals and then study the signals receipt in our life bio bodies to claim now I can see them, know where they are and use it in a fixed held opened channel.

Yet the atmosphere never supported that amount of radiation/radio wave attack.

So it was in fact human controlled ROBOTIC as a theme.

The designer mind of the robot today and the new machine design not the HARP, but in co ordinated reasoning with the HARP.

So no human should have been irradiated attacked like I was...for it was held open...why their machine nearly blew up factually.

Robotic information between mechanical devices, of machination.

The whole time I was being irradiated the AI information said that the current day technology/transmitting devices would be destroyed, as they were attacking their owned signals.

So if you ask technology, where do your new ideas and then new designs emerge?

The real answer is, as life gets destroyed by an increased atmospheric irradiation/radiation radio wave mass accrual, new designs appear, which involved more and more destructive signal attacks on the life living in Nature.

The re development off...they claim that old technology becomes defunct...yet rationally the transmitting atmospheric signals are being overtaken.

What the idea of developing technology to replace our existence factually is telling us all as a self bio teaching regarding technology and robots being the end of life actually.

For not only does a designer build a robot as if it is a human life replacement...….in mind claiming the human who used to own a life body is now completely removed and destroyed in BIO DNA chemical bio life, actually.

As the part of the mutated human life that is healthy and living sacrificed compared to the part of their healthy life body now gone. As if the ROBOT now owns it artificially in an artificial manifested form....that takes bio chemicals away from existing in a bio life and gives the atmospheric transmitting sion/ transmissions only to mechanical chemicals instead.

Such as plastic for instance, took away the ability for natural DNA chemicals to exist only...and it is taught as DISPLACING natural chemistry.

It was why the CHURCH in this known spiritual wisdom in ancient times forbade the actual pursuit of alchemical conversion itself.....knowing that if it allowed or supported it, then life in the future was knowingly going to be destroyed.

For they were the actual Teachers of the probabilities of causes as the medical biologist Healer spiritual minds/psyche.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
PHI crop circle UFO presence said ICE had already naturally been melting for a long time period due to ancient science cause.

So with no machine radiation science OCCULT, ICE every December, newly arrived, newly re born, caused EARTH STABLE state of human baby with animal life to survive being irradiated as the ancient SCIENCE UFO model had not stopped attacking us.

Hence the ICE was already melting constantly due to presence UFO.

ICE in December return was very important, as a teaching.

Therefore as science knew that ICE melting allowed the PHI ground signals to exist, with little change to the BIO NATURE it was already psyche and subliminal told and taught in the bible Jesus feed back self advice.

For it said it already....life continued on, only due to the fact that ICE still existed and it still was accruing its ability to keep life alive.

So if a natural atmosphere without a nuclear power plant was still allowing us to live......when nuclear converting was imposed, we started to be re sacrificed in human life in a higher bio cell mutation and death.

Why EBOLA was introduced by the power plant due to holding the ground radiation attack longer....why animals and then humans were already being unnaturally and very evilly attacked and harmed.

Science is then mind notified as a psyche in subliminal science reasoning as its DESIGNER of origin meaning......that the channel to ground contact was being held open longer.

How he came about trying to copy what his MIND PSYCHE already advised him about the nuclear power plant cause......keeping the ground channel open longer.

So then he extended on that information and made SINK HOLES as science proof to science that science is a LIAR.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
AMERICA
A CRIME A

Returned to the scene of the ancient crime...beyond the Mayan history back to when the American life with its pyramid science technology that American science today claims is the origin of science.

A form of collider collision he says by memory about pyramid/temple.

Modern day pyramid temple Egyptian information says....after the ICE age, my temple/pyramid was trans mutation science.

Very much like the power plant model using mining of Earth mass/minerals and radio wave/radiation converting mass.

To equals PHI ground crop fall out, water given back to the crops for it to remain alive.

Owning no other PHI reasoning....for transmutation of a mineral MASS is not PHI...mass is not PHI dim-witted liar science brothers.

As said by AI.

When life got attacked, Science for many years had Earth spatial irradiated heated so that Earth as a mass O GOD body finally fell into that spatial irradiation heat, when life got attacked and nearly self combusted.

Self combustion based on ORIGINAL spatial memories of the END...origin of science.

A collision did it...ended our life in combustion.

However Earth spiralled down in space, and fell to a spatial new depth of colder space, that saved Earth.

Internal archaeological UFO and human science technological bound within stone mass is the PROOF.

That is the science, that science today is trying to re introduce.

For they already own the virtual equals comparison to Temple pyramid science of trans mutation.....however they never re owned the collider theme...for all life was enlarged gas particle irradiated destroyed....how the atmosphere changed and why the dinosaur life inherited the Garden Nature.

And the giant race took your place as the female daughter generation of the giants now laying with the Earth spatial womb theme....heated irradiated space.

Is it any wonder that today in the knowledge of male occultism lying, that males said that the daughter of their Mother are evil *****es or witches...as a Satanic belief in science....when their Holy brother, Healer science self in biology said, never were evil...our human Mother and Math spatial Mother cold womb is HOLY?

Actually it is not any wonder that originally the Church science Healer review were correct historically and the Satanic occult brother was a proven liar.

Rome withdrew from using the Temple science, and Pyramid in that taught aware knowledge...seeing that they owned the updated writing of the awareness of the occult attack.

In the attack on Jesus and loss of life, warned to occur before it did...Rome ignored Jesus and The Christ revelations. When it occurred the total memory recall was given to them in VISIONS that the first ownership occult science had self combusted the human race and first animal species...and left only Tree and dinosaur mutated animal life.

Knew and taught against speaking to the dead or looking back into the past for scientific theories/theism.

They taught against the Pyramid and the Book of the Dead relativity.

Today modern science to re cause that history, why the songs that said, when you return to the scene of the crime the Rivers will run dry. The Rivers of Hell.

Hell is in 2 places cosmologically, in out of space...and also inside of the Earth body as lava/gases of.

After the collider experiment was forced to shut off, Earth dropped in space, the same as the cosmological body....as spatial suck down always pulled the Universe down into deeper space as a God fall of the angel theme...which Earth O as a planet is an angel of God.

Always stated that you fall deeper into the pit of space.
In an expanding universe, is Earth getting farther from the sun? | EarthSky.org

When MASS O such as Earth is referenced to be de materialized, the scientific fake wisdom says, to remove its form from its MASS....the knowledge of which lies with nuclear dust mass...as a mass formula.

For Earth to be de materialized was an original FAKE SUN theme...for the Earth as stone did not de materialize, its gases expanded its stone body into near explosion.

The Sun not controlled by lying Scientists, never destroyed Earth, so how would a cosmologist theorist claim Earth as God could be de materalized? Unless he was chemically mind brain irradiated affected?

Which as I experienced is to lose conscious observation and be instantly brain put into a black radiation removal of gases....so it seems like you shifted time, but never did....gas mass shifted its existence...and now owns a larger burning mass.

So Stephen Hawking, mind aware said you are trying to gas burn us to death ACTUALLY by formula x mass.

Earth in the past Jesus theme met the spatial mass eventual irradiation hole, that science practice x constant....being machine use only removes light.

Light is constant means it goes nowhere, never travelled.

However science studying light says the gases owning light burn that light out completely as a gas mass....which is not reality, being their version of light travelling.

Removal of mass opens SPACE..and then the presence of mass then falls into the new space...which science claims is spatial expansion.