• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lying vs. Being Ignorant

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I liked Bart Starr, and Packers have same colours as Edmonton Eskimos of CFL. I always admired the playing in the extreme cold too. Truth be told, I'm no rabid fan. Doesn't look that good for your Vikings today. In sports I'm more of a hating fan than a loving fan. I hate the Maple Leafs, the Yankees, the Cowboys, and the Lakers, but it's more just how the press goes all gaga over these teams. I just yell at the TV ... shut up already!
Don't bring up the Lakers. That was their original name. How many lakes are in L.A.? They were a Minneapolis team (the city of lakes) purchased by L.A..

And the Vikings used to play in even colder weather than the Packers. Minneapolis is bit cooler than Green Bay. But they lost that winter field advantage. Sadly my cable is out today. A tech is coming out today. Tomorrow I can vent my frustration or cheer in glee without worries.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Aye, neutrality is dissed as lacking courage to take a stand.
How can one take a stand on something one doesn't know?
When you are the watcher of a debate, and not particularly interested in taking a stand, but just enjoy watching the debate, still both sides can accuse you of being anti. As George B said ... "you're either with us, or again' us." There is no room for in-between from that mindset.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Don't bring up the Lakers. That was their original name. How many lakes are in L.A.? They were a Minneapolis team (the city of lakes) purchased by L.A..

And the Vikings used to play in even colder weather than the Packers. Minneapolis is bit cooler than Green Bay. But they lost that winter field advantage. Sadly my cable is out today. A tech is coming out today. Tomorrow I can vent my frustration or cheer in glee without worries.

24 - 10 SF, 4 minutes left in the third