• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Luciferians Only: Who is Lucifer?

ThirtyThree

This thread is open to all Luciferians, this includes Atheist Luciferians.

1) Who is Lucifer to you?

2) What does the word Lucifer mean to you?

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Explain that please.
lucifer is a title. A title held by many imo. It would have been more accurate to say i am a Lucifer. Lucifer is the light barer where light means truth or knowledge. In many ways i find my roll here at RF as a moderator as an extension of that. As well as many other things i do here. There are many here who i would consider worthy of the title. I wouldn't use it on them since its my paradigm. I'm particular drawn to the story of Prometheus as an example.

don't forget that im an atheist and a naturalist and well a lot of other things and that i am what you would call a philsophical or atheistical luciferian.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
"Lucifer", the word, in a technical sense is both a noun and a verb. One can be the thing, a light bearer, and there is the action of a Lucifer by lighting a candle or turning on a light, igniting a new understanding in the mind of another. In a symbolic and a metaphysical sense I can also see the significance of identifying it, Lucifer, the word as a name of a living divinity or god.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
"Lucifer", the word, in a technical sense is both a noun and a verb. One can be the thing, a light bearer, and there is the action of a Lucifer by lighting a candle or turning on a light, igniting a new understanding in the mind of another. In a symbolic and a metaphysical sense I can also see the significance of identifying it, Lucifer, the word as a name of a living divinity or god.
this is my friend lucifer adramelek.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Lucifer is a pre-JudeoChristian Roman deity personifying the Morningstar of Phoenician/Canaan cosmology.
Lucifer is the Mercury of the Gauls, the Serpent of the Ophites, the Budha of the Vedic, the Uræus of the Pharaoh!
Lucifer is the Principle of Compassion for Life and Creation, the Light born in the Womb of Darkness . . . defiance of Corrupt Authority and the Current of Spiritual Evolution and Isolate Intelligence. As Prometheus, unlike the Abrahamic savior, Lucifer dies every day in order to bring us the Flame.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
This thread is open to all Luciferians, this includes Atheist Luciferians.

1) Who is Lucifer to you?
"Who" does not apply. Any sentient being can be a Lucifer.

2) What does the word Lucifer mean to you?
Light bearer. The beginnings of awakening. The embryonic stage of an awakened being, which goes through various stages of development and awakening similar to an embryo, including the metaphorical "quickening." (I equate an as yet unawakened Bodhisattva to a Lucifer.)

ThirtyThree

You for one . . . Transhumanist . . . Luciferian / not Luciferian / Luciferian :D
Okay, why am I not "A Lucifer" to you?

Also, my issue with titles is not personal, it is due to how others react to the title itself. I just thought about it more and decided to keep it a little while longer.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس

Also, my issue with titles is not personal, it is due to how others react to the title itself. I just thought about it more and decided to keep it a little while longer.
A True Luciferian knows what they are not . . . they don't lose sight of the goal, don't sit on any fences, their world is full of Light and things are clearly witnessed for what they are.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member

What does "to bear the light" mean to you?

ThirtyThree

A True Luciferian knows what they are not . . . they don't lose sight of the goal, don't sit on any fences, their world is full of Light and things are clearly witnessed for what they are.

A "True Luciferian". What even is that? Is it like a "True Satanist" or a "True Christian"? Are you a "True Luciferian"? What makes you one? What makes me NOT one? Can I go to a "school" to learn how to be a "True Luciferian"? Would I even desire to if I could? In detail, tell me why I am not a Luciferian. Tell me what a Luciferian is and is NOT. Make a list.

Also, while you are at it, explain to me why you think you have the right to define what a Luciferian is and is NOT, for everyone. Also, what gives you the right to tell someone they are or are not a Luciferian? What are your credentials?

As for a world being full of "light", what do you define as "light" ? Things being clearly witnessed as they are? What are they to you? Why is your perception of things more clear than mine?

Last edited:

ThirtyThree

What does the "to bear" part mean to you?

Biblically, it means to bare the Light of The Creator. In other words, to keep and protect the knowledge given one. Outside of Biblical use, the term simply refers to the brilliance of Venus, which reflects the glory of the sun.

The sun was the greatest example of the highest power, as it was required for life and was the brightest and most constant light any could observe. The sun is reflected in Venus, its daytime mirror. Venus was the brightest star visible during just before sunrise and just after sunset. Perhaps now there can be an understanding gained as to why this star was used as a symbol to define a supernal being.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
A "True Luciferian". What even is that? Is it like a "True Satanist" or a "True Christian"? Are you a "True Luciferian"? What makes you one? What makes me NOT one? Can I go to a "school" to learn how to be a "True Luciferian"? Would I even desire to if I could? In detail, tell me why I am not a Luciferian. Tell me what a Luciferian is and is NOT. Make a list.
I already made it abundantly clear as to what one is. Pay attention.

Also, while you are at it, explain to me why you think you have the right to define what a Luciferian is and is NOT, for everyone. Also, what gives you the right to tell someone they are or are not a Luciferian? What are your credentials?
55 years (ok CC? :rolleyes:) of which 30 have been on this path. Other than that do your homework and know who you are talking to before you assume things.

As for a world being full of "light", what do you define as "light" ? Things being clearly witnessed as they are? What are they to you? Why is your perception of things more clear than mine?
The word ‘"light" goes back to the primal root word "leg" and means ‘sound' and/or ‘word'. Words born from "leg" are: logos, lux (Latin for ‘light'), lychne (Greek for ‘lamp'), lex (Latin for ‘law'), language, legein (Greek ‘to gather, collect') Gothic: liuhat, Peruvian: laki, Melanesian: langgit. In some cultures ‘r' can be substituted for ‘l' ‑ Sanskrit: rucit, Egyptian: ra, Assyrian: la'atu, Aborigine: larang‑ai, Celtic: lagat.

But Lucifer is more than the Principle of enlightenment and advancement, He is the pure Creative and Motive Light, and the actual key to life itself . . .

The DNA within the nuclei of all cells of living creatures contains biophotons or ultra‑weak proton emissions ‑ in other words, light! A dynamic web of light constantly released and absorbed by the DNA connects cells, tissues and organs and serve as the organism's main communication network, hence my association of Lucifer and Mercury (god of communication) and the foundation of the Herald of the Dawn which functions as a cabal for spiritual transformation through vibrational alchemy (Heka).

"Lucifer is on the move inside you and me, chattering between cell and cell, rousing the cohorts of the life‑force, keeping us alive and wonderful. Every man and woman is a star and now we know we have our own inner light." ‑ Lynn Picknett ‘The Secret History of Lucifer'

ThirtyThree

Venus was the brightest star in the heavens just before sunrise and just after sunset. Phosphorus is also beautiful when it burns, if you find such a thing beautiful. Precious stones are beautiful to many. The goddess of love was called Venus in Rome. Love was something precious and it still is to many. Hence why there are so many songs, poems and other tributes to it. Likewise was the female form considered the most beautiful and pleasant to look on, especially in Rome. Perhaps even to this day. What do all of these have in common? They all symbolize what is the most precious, most beautiful, second only to the symbol of the sun itself.

In a world of so much darkness, light symbolizes God. In a world full of ignorance, knowledge is that light. In a world of the unwise, wisdom is the bright morning star.

s8.JPG

Who then is Lucifer? Lucifer was the brightest, most beautiful, precious and second in every respect to only God. That was the glory given unto Lucifer. Does it matter if God is defined through Christianity, Judaism, Islam or the polytheistic religions of the ancient world? It does not to me. Lucifer simply refers to the second light. The light which shines only second to the brightest light in all of the heavens. That is who Lucifer is to me, and how I use the title and why.