• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Luciferianism - What to read

[WURM]

SophiaSeeker
Greetings,

For those of you seeking information on Luciferianism please read the following...

Kosmology and Lanterns of Wisdom by Jeremy Christner. Both are available in a single book entitled "Order of the Skeleton Key". These works have constructed a groundwork for the philosophy of Luciferianism and do not have the issues found in the work of Michael Ford books.

Also look for this journal: PILLARS - Vol.1, Issue.1 - "Psychopompos" - PRE-ORDERS | Facebook (PILLARS - Vol.1, Issue.1 - "Psychopompos")

I intend on writing for Pillars next vol and am also working on a significant book expanding the work of Christner and adding some depth to the concepts of free will and culture with regard to Luciferianism.

ave sophia

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
I am hoping you are not trying to objectively define what Luciferianism is and means... That did not work out too well for Satanism and I would hate to see the same crumbling of the Left Hand Path's lighter philosophy, pun intended.

[WURM]

SophiaSeeker
Well, I think a primiative definition already exists by virture of the term "luciferianism". However, if you mean - do I intend on casting in stone some luciferian "doctrine", something that says "this is the way" - then that answer is negative.

In fact, that would be anti-essential by definition of Luciferianism.

dman99

I have been getting into it somewhat but I have to say that I have been more aggressive. I know it's prob in my mind but can someone clarify this for me?