• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lucifer Morningstar

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
In my Conclusion to the short article I wrote "A Brief History of the Morningstar" (link is below), Lucifer is a Latin word / title used later for the personification of the Morningstar (which has a long and rich history). The main theme of the Morningstar, before the Gnostics, Christians and finally John Milton transformed it, was that of a deity that seeks the throne of a greater deity and fails to achieve it, he is then cast away (Fallen).

Most Luciferian philosophies embrace the latter theme of the Gnostics and that of the Promethean model of Lucifer as a principle of compassion for life and creation, defiance of corrupt authority and the current of spiritual evolution.

The Herald of the Dawn (a Luciferian / Mercuræn Order) chooses to embrace the original ideal of the Morningstar as a symbol of our higher Self 'fallen' into the objective / physical universe. It is here where we, as Fallen Lucifers, have the opportunity to transform (through internal alchemy) from self (Lucifer) to Self (Mercury).

This in our opinion truly embraces the concept of Self-Deification (autotheism / apotheosis).

Attachments

• A Brief History of the Morningstar.pdf
    177.5 KB · Views: 180

Onyx

Premium Member
The Herald of the Dawn (a Luciferian / Mercuræn Order) chooses to embrace the original ideal of the Morningstar as a symbol of our higher Self 'fallen' into the objective / physical universe. It is here where we, as Fallen Lucifers, have the opportunity to transform (through internal alchemy) from self (Lucifer) to Self (Mercury).
Though history/mythology is a bit out of my forte, the overall concept presented here is very interesting.