• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lucid Dreaming

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Have you ever had lucid dreams?
In them you are aware that it is a dream.
That it is not real.

1) What were they like?
2) What did you feel?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Many times.
I dream a lot. But sometimes lucid dreams are about nice memories from the past.
People I miss.
Or about people and situations I have never been in.
I cannot remember them all.
When I was in my 20s I used to keep a secret diary about all my dreams.

In my thirties, I have lucid dreams every now and then.
When it happens I am aware it is not real, so I can do whatever I want. I am allowed to do whatever I want.
So...for instance...I dreamt of being in the subway.
With so many people. I spot a very handsome guy.
We stare at each other. Then I go to him and I kiss him. Very romantic:p

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Sometimes I dream of being in places I have never seen in my life.
Meeting people that I have nevet seen in my life.

More than once I dreamt of a country house where I was with people who said they were my family. My relatives. But I swear to God. I had never seen them in my entire life.

Psalm23

In them you are aware that it is a dream.
That it is not real.

1) What were they like?
2) What did you feel?

I don’t think I have. I’ve had a dream about waking up and going to the restroom when I was asleep though.

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member

Yes. I've had several throughout the years.

1) What were they like?

Many of them were nightmares. When I realized that they were merely dreams, I would look down, tightly close my eyes, and then suddenly open them in order to wake myself up. It always worked. One time though, it took two or three attempts before I successfully woke myself up.

There was one lucid dream in which I was walking home at night and then a ferocious dog approached me. As he was barking, I made myself levitate and then attempted to breathe out fire from my mouth to roast him. Unfortunately, no fire came out. Then, the dog levitated. The dream ended.

2) What did you feel?

Fear was the normal feeling. What I would like to feel is romance and more. :wink: