• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Low and No Alcohol

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I have alcohol perhaps 2 or 3 times a year and then it will be a glass or less.

376591-zqm0og.jpg

Been that way more than 33 years.

Though i dont count the alcohol used on cooking

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Are you reducing your alcohol consumption? The trend to that answer is yes.

...even in Texas!

I've recently got into 0.0 gin. :)
I'm under the legal drinking age. So I haven't been drinking at all ever. And if I was drinking due to RF rules I wouldn't be able to say anything

Bathos Logos

Drink very occasionally anyway. A couple times a month perhaps. Could easily do without it entirely. Can just be fun to watch movies and what-not while feeling a little sillier, and while the comical free-associations come a bit more freely.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Had to stop drinking alcohol for heath reasons.
Usually only had a few beers during the week.
Me too. Thankfully there's been a massive hike in quantity and quality of AF beers since then. Just imbibing this award winner from Germany. :)
41417CFD-96BD-408A-8041-E68E780C3AFA.jpeg

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
How's it taste? I like gin.
I wasn't a big gin drinker but they seem to get a lot of positive comments in various online AF groups. I've had three so far - Gordons, Pearsons and CleanCo. All very quaffable - I put tonic and a slice of lemon in them. The flavourings (such as rhubarb) are understated. Maybe try the Gordons classic - I imagine that's a global brand? Tanqueray have an AF offering too.
Formative gin bar: :)

07E70E9F-8D54-401D-86CA-C8D53A035242.jpeg

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I wasn't a big gin drinker but they seem to get a lot of positive comments in various online AF groups. I've had three so far - Gordons, Pearsons and CleanCo. All very quaffable - I put tonic and a slice of lemon in them. The flavourings (such as rhubarb) are understated. Maybe try the Gordons classic - I imagine that's a global brand? Tanqueray have an AF offering too.
Formative gin bar: :)

View attachment 63542

I might see about Tanqueray's, I've always been a fan of them.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
This Highland Malt from Lyres is the first AF that pretty much nails a whiskey such that I'll be drinking it neat. Impressive.