• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lovely messages from Ann Albers & the angels

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Greetings fellow earthlings!

I hope you are enjoying your time with us here at the forum.

I realise a few of you may not actually believe in angels and that's cool - I never imagined I would either!

Here is a taste just in case you don't feel like clicking on the actual site -

My dear friends, we love you so very much,

You are rulers of a kingdom. Every one of you is sovereign over the fate of trillions of individual cells that live and breathe, eat, digest, metabolize, and create within you. Take a moment and see if you can imagine the vast populations of little tiny beings that make up the body you inhabit. Imagine them working together, signaling each other, taking in nourishment through their membranes, and releasing waste. Imagine the workers carrying the nutrients in the blood stream. Imagine the messengers in the nervous system carrying the guidance to each cell.

Read the full message here -

Messages from Ann and the Angels - 08/21/2021

Loads more at that site!

Here is the main page -

Ann Albers Visions of Heaven

Enjoy the rest of your browsing!

:)

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Thanks.

Wanted to tell you that when I see your avatar, I think of this:

upload_2021-8-21_13-46-7.jpeg

Please don't change it because of this. It's a nice picture, just hauntingly familiar.