• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Love your neighborhood Jew as yourself

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
And likewise with those few of Jewish decent who repeatedly say Christians are Anti-Semitic?
We don't say Christians (as in all of them) are anti-Semitic. That may have been true in general at one time, but is no longer true. We say it of SOME Christians, such as those who believe that Jews are cursed. And we say that certain REMARKS are anti-Semitic. Sometimes a person themself is not a Jew hater, but has been taught certain anti-Semitic expressions by the crowd they hang with. Because they hear it a lot, it sounds normal to them.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
You didn't answer my question about if you are a JW, and what you basic religious beliefs are. I'm relatively new here, and would like to get to know you better.
I'm a type if Biblicist that is theological concerning relating things to the text, however, I don't believe all the text is actually, part of my religion.

•God[this Main God, is the Creator
•other beings[these are other divine beings, like, other gods

That is basically, my "religions theology".
The reason why the Bible matches things, is because they got a lot of things, correct[not everything.

My 'revised Bible', only has a few Books.
[[I am able to describe and explain, theism, without faith.

IndigoChild5559

And likewise with those few of Jewish decent who repeatedly say Christians are Anti-Semitic?
I know of Jews who think the only purpose of Gentiles is to serve Jews in the afterlife. That's racist and it needs to stop immediately.

IndigoChild5559

I'm a type if Biblicist that is theological concerning relating things to the text, however, I don't believe all the text is actually, part of my religion.

•God[this Main God, is the Creator
•other beings[these are other divine beings, like, other gods

That is basically, my "religions theology".
The reason why the Bible matches things, is because they got a lot of things, correct[not everything.

My 'revised Bible', only has a few Books.
[[I am able to describe and explain, theism, without faith.

Nice to make your acquaintence!!! :)

So you are a form of polytheist called a henatheist, meaning there are many gods, but there is one main god that you worship. This is similar to the LDS and JWs, but unlike them, you reject most of the Bible. Do I have all this correct?

Those beliefs put you firmly outside of the Christian camp and I'm sure you are comfortable with that. I suspect this is your own personal religion? That you don't have i.e. a like-minded church where you worship?

Last edited:

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Nice to make your acquaintence!!! :)

So you are a form of polytheist called a henatheist, meaning there are many gods, but there is one main god that you worship. This is similar to the LDS and JWs, but unlike them, you reject most of the Bible. Do I have all this correct?

That beliefs put you firmly outside of the Christian camp and I'm sure you are comfortable with that. I suspect this is your own personal religion? That you don't have i.e. a like-minded church where you worship?
Sounds about right. There is no church, no.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member

Thats actually a wrong comparison, my god concept is different from those groups.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Love your neighborhood Jew as yourself

Judaism people are human beings, it they are peaceful, then there is no harm in loving them as human beings.
I belong to Ahmadiyya peaceful Islam.
Regards

KingSolomon

[QUOTE="IndigoChild5559, How is it that these days, when so many Christians are Israel's best ally, that we still have Christians openly insulting Jews? And to twist the knife, the Bible gets used as the excuse!

Romans 11:18 Do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you

IndigoChild5559

[Romans 11:18 Do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you
Interesting verse. Christians in the forum, are you familiar with it? Do you keep it, do you think?

KingSolomon

Agenda? My only agenda is the pursuit of truth. The holocaust as we know it is a lie.

You're right. As we know it, it's inaccurate. The truth is that it was much worse than as we know it.
Ask Mel Brooks, Charlie Chaplin and the guy who directed LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL
Please forgive me. I have to sound stupid when I address you else how would you be able to understand me?

Earthling

David Henson
You're right. As we know it, it's inaccurate. The truth is that it was much worse than as we know it.
Ask Mel Brooks, Charlie Chaplin and the guy who directed LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL
Please forgive me. I have to sound stupid when I address you else how would you be able to understand me?

You have an emotional fixation of a political paradigm based upon a quasi hybrid religious fanaticism. Millions of people, including Jews, died in a specific war. Politics and religion are extremely useful tools of war when people like you condone this form of historical propaganda. Millions of Jews died because of this. War. The result is obvious to any idiot who sets aside all of this nonsense and thinks for themselves for a moment. A rarity indeed. Modern day Israel is a war mongering nation that feeds on the misdirected sympathy of idiots that don't see this obvious fact, or worse, patriots who are of a similar ilk who really only want a foothold in the Middle East and are willing to pay dearly for it.

You are barking up the wrong tree and talking down to me? Good luck with that, though I don't personally believe in luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
The holocaust as we know it is myth. Propaganda.
The linked video is in denial of scholarship. Scholars have tenor for this reason, so that if something like this were true they could uncover it. All scholarship points in the other direction, and scholars love to upset other scholars with truth. Get a Historian to consider these claims instead of accepting them from some youtuber. Talk to somebody.

Earthling

David Henson
The linked video is in denial of scholarship. Scholars have tenor for this reason, so that if something like this were true they could uncover it. All scholarship points in the other direction, and scholars love to upset other scholars with truth. Get a Historian to consider these claims instead of accepting them from some youtuber. Talk to somebody.

Let me very calmly explain this. I'm watching a video of a Jewish man who claimed to have survived the holocaust. He's sad and ashamed because the Nazi's made him put people in the ovens. The cremation ovens. He's going through the motions of putting the dead Jews, who he claims were killed in the gas chambers, into the ovens.

How did they burn so many in the ovens, he is asked. We put 3 or four people in at a time, he answers. Clearly he has never seen the ovens that aren't big enough to hold more than one person, and even if they could it would only take that much longer (two hours).

cpovenauschwitz.jpg

By the early spring of 1943 Auschwitz had 46 ovens like this. It takes two hours to cremate a corpse. It is claimed, during this period (Spring 1943 to the end of the war) that 4,400 corpses a day were cremated in these 46 ovens. You don't need a scholar to tell you this is a lie. Even if the ovens ran 24 hours a day, with no downtime or maintenance issues, and assuming that they could very quickly empty the remains before the next use, the maximum number of corpses that could be cremated is 552. From spring of 1943 to the end of the war, you are claiming, that six million Jews were cremated in these 46 ovens and you think I'm crazy.

Wow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flankerl

So my dear Holocaust denier, where are the missing ~6 million Jews?
Are they on a trip?
Hiding?
Where is the rest of my family?

Tell me.