• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Love You Shine Like a Star, Like a Light of Heaven, Or Like the Lord of Flies?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Job 38:7

revelation 2:28
revelation 22:16

bedeviled
so the story goes that once upon a time a man and a woman lived in this heavenly abode and then they were tempted to eat from a tree of knowledge of good/evil(duality). prior to this they were blissful and then they suddenly weren't. their countenance fell. they felt impotent. the tree of life was hidden from them. it was at the center of heaven where is known the axis mundi.

i was planted there. psalms 1:3 , jeremiah 17:8
here i glorify god in my body, I AM exalted in the earth.

so is the fall a form of spiritual, consciousness, falling away and not necessarily a physical thing? knowledge is after all a thing of mind? or is it a disconnect between what one considers heavenly and otherwise mundane(evil)?

and the spirit said: LOOK what fell from the sky, from heaven, revelation 12:12

It's no secret that a conscience can sometimes be a pest
It's no secret ambition bites the nails of success
Every artist is a cannibal, every poet is a thief
All kill their inspiration and sing about the grief
Love, we shine like a burning star
We're falling from the sky
A man will rise
A man will fall
From the sheer face of love
Like a fly from a wall
It's no secret at all

where there is a carcass the vultures will gather. come gather together for the great supper of god

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Reminds me that I dreamed last night and then afterwards today find a dead squirrel on my way to Mass.