• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Love advice....

SoulTYPE

Bastet said:
(and got a rather...ah...heated response from you in return, if I remember correctly ;))
I am truly sorry for that, I think I even tried apologizing lol:jiggy: have 100 coins for that..

And your advice has been really great! THANKYOU! have um 150 coins more. You are so gettiing fruballed for this info..please take my frubals;)

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
LOL thanks, Soul. I gave the advice without expectation of either frubals or coins...just trying to help. ;)

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Find yourself. Be yourself.

We are to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when
we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift.

[size=+1]Don't go for looks, you'd be surprise how they can deceive. [/size]
[size=+1]Don't go for wealth, [/size][size=+1]cause that fades away. [/size]
[size=+1]Look for someone who will make you smile because it [/size][size=+1]takes only a smile to make [/size]
[size=+1]a dark day seem bright. [/size]
[size=+1]Find the one that makes [/size][size=+1]your heart smile and bring light into your life.[/size]

1.JPG

Runt

LMAO, you want some love advice? Stop whining about your lack of girlfriends online and go out into the world and MEET A GIRL! Seriously, every second you spend sitting here worrying and arguing with the advice people give you, the less time you are giving yourself to go meet a girl.

An idea-- if you like posting here so much, print out a couple of the discussions. Then take the printouts with you to a coffeeshop or something. Look around and see if there is a single girl sitting anywhere... if so, ask her if it is ok to share her table. Sit down, start reading the posts, and writing your responses. Chances are she'll be curious as to what you're doing... when you explain, you'll sound like the intellectual, philosophical, (and slightly geeky) type that attracts girls not because we think you're hot and have a cool car and we want to sleep with you, but because you're interesting and we would like to get to know you better. ;)

SoulTYPE

PS: You are also talking to the guy who was a very outgoing and social person for 28 years. I attended pubs, nighclubs, social functions, introduction agencies, other groups, all on a 3-4day a week basis.

I haven't been online as long as people may think..

Lightkeeper

I had several training sessions with a man who helps people succeed. One of the things he said was "always look and smell better than anyone else." People are attracted to a well kept person. Also, I agree with all of the self-confidence posts. A positive attitude goes a long way. Anyone wants to think you are interested in them. Get the girl to talking about herself and really listen. It all takes practice. Don't try too hard, just relax. Get out a lot and try to meet people. Ask any woman friend or sister what you could do to attract women. Hang out in places where you have your strongest interests. Get a handyman job at a woman's club. Work out at the gym. There's a lot of ladies there usually.

SoulTYPE

Lightkeeper said:
Hang out in places where you have your strongest interests. Get a handyman job at a woman's club.
LOL! I actually tried that once, they only hired women:tsk:

Anyways LK you have given some great advice here. I would frubal you, but you have so many as it is and I do not know how much it would count on your score already. But, thanking you, very much so! I will never doubt you ever again.

THANKYOU you are a :162:

HelpMe

·´sociopathic meanderer`·
SoulTYPE01 said:
How do you treat a girl on a date?
like any other regular friend you're not attracted to, but don't fart or burp.and do be a gentleman in regards to opening doors, walking on the outside edge, ect.

SoulTYPE01 said:
What do you say to her?
anything besides the normal 'what's your name' generic stuff.
the same stuff you say to a normal friend.

SoulTYPE01 said:
Where do you take them?
doesn't matter at all, believe me.spending 100$ can make as good of a date as spending 10$.take her window shopping or people watching.have some tea or coffee and just talk.

SoulTYPE01 said:
I have not met a girl that is like me.
you would probably be bored to death, differences are interesting.

JewScout said:
Remember: YOU ARE THE MAN!:cool:
Say it. Say it!!
good advice, don't just say it to yourself, say it to everyone of your normal friends/family.this way you get used to acting like it around other people.

SoulTYPE01 said:
Dude that's what the problem is..gettin the GF first..
yes this is the problem, try to just make friends only first, even telling the girl that is a good thing.

SoulTYPE01 said:
One that likes shooting pool, watching DVD's, into video games, MUST like horror movies, and AINME!
try places where they play pool, bowling alleys, pool halls, w/e.

as for the other stuff, i would say...these type of girls are everywhere, they shop, they get gas, they shop, you probaby have passed by many girls with these interests, but you didn't make friends so you didn't know it.

SoulTYPE01 said:
The reason I post this thread is because I am DETERMINED to make it happen.
practice makes better.approach and talk to every girl without the intent of getting their number or going out with them, just make friends and part ways emptyhanded.

SoulTYPE01 said:
But it will come..and I will be prepared for that moment.
it most likely will not come to you, you have to go get it.

JewScout said:
If you really want to get chicks to practically throw themselves at you, just get a girlfriend!
doesn't even have to be a girlfriend, can just be a girl friend, same effect. except if you're not involved with her, then you can talk to the other girls!

Circle_One said:
...it's hardcore boring...
"hardcore boring" lol.

Ceridwen018 said:
Soul--and I tell my mom this all the time--is that you can't be happy with someone else until you are happy with yourself. Once you can be independent and happy, without feeling like you need or you've got to have someone else, you will be ready to find that someone.
great advice.

SoulTYPE01 said:
I should film an AVI of me asking a girl out, and post a link to it here;).. we'll see then.
i'd pay to see that and offer advice.if i had money.but i don't.so do it for free mmkay?

LightKeeper said:
One of the things he said was "always look and smell better than anyone else."
yeah, and look your best at all times wherever you're going or w/e you're doing, you don't know who you could run into.
SoulTYPE01 said:
You implying that I am lying about a matter llike this?
get medicine, i've heard of a wonderful and effective medicine this kid used after alot of others that didn't work, sorry i can't remember the name.

-shawn

SoulTYPE

HelpMe said:
get medicine, i've heard of a wonderful and effective medicine this kid used after alot of others that didn't work, sorry i can't remember the name.

-shawn
I was on those AD pills, but they did not work. One must be found not of pills, but of them selves.

HelpMe

·´sociopathic meanderer`·
SoulTYPE01 said:
I was on those AD pills, but they did not work. One must be found not of pills, but of them selves.
there are other pills.

if your condition is actually medical as you claim, pills or therapy can help.

SoulTYPE

At the moment I have to take enough extra super painkillers, one of those and you will BLAH

But we are drifting away here. I am going to try Runt's advice first and then follow what the Keeper of Light has suggested..

xander-

No offence, but asking how to help you dating dosen't give out the 'soul' vibe you normally give out. Dating is not predictable, it more like.. snowboarding! It might look like a pure clean track, put under that there may be rocks just waiting to trip you. But seeing those rocks would mean there was no snow and you coulden't snowboard anyway..
Bad anology i know, but hope it helped. But as said in many post: "B UR SLF!" Now no matter how cool your clothes are, no much how weed you smoke, no matter how fast your car goes, you'r just SoulTYPE01. So, act the best role you know. The kind, funny and warm soulTYPE01.

-Xander