• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Love advice....

SoulTYPE

Ok, I am gettin older and I need this advice..cos I have never had the chance to use it. However, maybe ONE day in the future, some girl might come along..

How do you treat a girl on a date? What do you say to her? Where do you take them? ANy advice, from anyone here..go on, help the ol SoulTYPE..I gotta learn sometime

Maybe Ceridwen and Spinkles, seeing as they expertise in this, can help..

meogi

Be yourself... if they don't like you for who you are, then they arn't right for you. May not seem like most practical advice for getting women, but it's the best that I've come across...

SoulTYPE

meogi said:
Be yourself... if they don't like you for who you are, then they arn't right for you. ..
That is half my problem..I have not met a girl that is like me. Wait, I haven't met a girl period..

But you shall be rewarded with coinage and frubals, for simply answering:)

CTRL ALT DEL destroy the lsass.exe

jewscout

Religious Zionist
First off Soul try something that alot of guys out there have forgotten about, being a gentleman. Little stuff like opening up car doors and doing things for her so she doesn't have to, alot of chicks dig that. I think courtesy is a forgone conclusion when it comes to dates, especially first dates. Insist on paying the bill...i still do, i don't like to let rachel pay...when she inists i tell her if she doesn't let me pay i'll be offended :D ...not suggesting you should do that but that's been my approach.
Ultimately Soul you gotta reach down inside and find your inner-Pimp! That's what i tell my single guy friends. A little confidence mixed with some old school chivalry seems to work for me, but you just gotta get out there and meet the ladies man.

Remember: YOU ARE THE MAN!:cool:
Say it. Say it!!

meogi

You don't have to meet a girl like you... just one that likes you! ;)

Get yourself out there and find her!

Fluffy

A fool
Start, run, msconfig gets rid of lsass.exe much easier.

As soon as you meet a girl, Soul, make sure you meet all her friends then you will find someone you like. its really just experience that you need. I gotta go now but if you want anymore advice from the dating advice from a 17 year old kid just say :D.

SoulTYPE

Fluffy said:
but if you want anymore advice from the dating advice from a 17 year old kid just say :D.
It's sad that I have to, isn't it..I don't feel 29..

Don't make me send activeX to your machine;)

@Meogi......hmm a girl that likes me....

jewscout

Religious Zionist
Soul i just thought of something....
If you really want to get chicks to practically throw themselves at you, just get a girlfriend!
It doesn't matter who for some stupid reasons females feel the need to get their hands on men who are already off the market.

I'm reminded of the comedian Chris Rock:
"You see guys see their buddies with their girlfriends or wives and say, 'You know i need to find a girl like that'. Women see their girlfriends w/ their man and they say, 'I want THAT man'!"

SoulTYPE

jewscout said:
If you really want to get chicks to practically throw themselves at you, just get a girlfriend!
Dude that's what the problem is..gettin the GF first..

SoulTYPE

Not that it helps, but here is my IDEAL girl:

One that likes shooting pool, watching DVD's, into video games, MUST like horror movies, and AINME!
One that dislikes Nightclubs, occasional smoker, and must like me for ME.

Watcher

The Gunslinger
Soultype, you need to be yourself. I think half of your problem with girls is all in your head. You have convinced yourself that no girl will every date you. I talk with you all the time and you're not half as bad as you would like to think (the other half on the other hand.....;) ). Just try to be yourself. Yesterday, I had to leave my boyfriends house a little earlier then I would have liked to, because of the weather. So I was putting my coat and shoes on and seem him doing the same. I asked him what he was doing, and he was like "I was gonna brush the snow off your car." Ahhhh:p .... Girls love simple little sweet things like that.

SoulTYPE

Watcher said:
I think half of your problem with girls is all in your head. You have convinced yourself that no girl will every date you. .
If that was in my thoughts, I wouldn't bother looking for them t all..but I pursue

SoulTYPE

Codine is lovely.

But we must remain on topic here. I have learnt from RF that going OT is bad mmkay.

The reason I post this thread is because I am DETERMINED to make it happen. It will, one day. Maybe not today, or next year or even next decade. But it will come..and I will be prepared for that moment.

OT-You people do not mind my rash of postings today do you? I just feel like a better mood..

jewscout

Religious Zionist
SoulTYPE01 said:
Not that it helps, but here is my IDEAL girl:

One that likes shooting pool, watching DVD's, into video games, MUST like horror movies, and AINME!
One that dislikes Nightclubs, occasional smoker, and must like me for ME.
You'd be surprised how many girls out there are like that man...sounds like your describing Rachel or my friend Kearny's wife, leonne.

SoulTYPE

I do not wish a girl for sex. That's what St Kilda is for. I just would like a female counterpart that I could talk to, have fun(no not that) with, just hang out, and share times with.

Love is an emotion and should not be bought.

Now, girls of RF, do not be scared of this; but I think a few ofyou are very nice to share conversations and stuff with. Thanks.

Circle_One

jewscout said:
It doesn't matter who for some stupid reasons females feel the need to get their hands on men who are already off the market.

I'm reminded of the comedian Chris Rock:
"You see guys see their buddies with their girlfriends or wives and say, 'You know i need to find a girl like that'. Women see their girlfriends w/ their man and they say, 'I want THAT man'!"
Yep, that's pretty much how I am a lot of the time. It's because it's a challenge. I LOVE the challenge. If a guy is too easy to snare, it's hardcore boring.

But seriously Soul, I can't speak for every girl here, but I don't only like a self-confident boy, I like m'boys cocky and arrogant, and hard to get.