• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lottery Joke

J Bryson

A man rushes through his doorway, shouting "Honey! Honey! I bought the winning lottery ticket! Get your suitcase!"

"Oh my god!" she screams. "What should I pack? My bikini? My good dress?"

"I don't care!" he responds. "Just get out!"

1 banana peel
1 pedestrian
---------------
best joke ever

1 embarasing moment
1 camara
-------------
funnyest moment ever

A

angellous_evangellous

haha I thought it was funny.

She replies, "I'll take the ticket, then." "You get the kids."

rageoftyrael

Veritas
This probably isn't supposed to be a serious thread, but has anyone wondered why people find other people's pain so funny? i'm really curious...

well getting hurt (mildly ) is just funny, but people can't laugh at there own pain because there in pain then but they can laugh at other people's pain because there not in pain then

It is good they no longer have to maintain the charade of their marriage, perhaps the fictional money will help the fictional characters find happiness.

testing, testing, one two three...

or maybe its because the people in pain are in pain while people that are not in pain are also in pain from putting up with the pain of the person in pain being painful.

then the person in pain gains pleasure from the effect on the person in pain from the person being painful, as does the person being painful gain pleasure from the person in genuine pain. which is now both of them.

yeh... thats right..

simple really pain = pleasure... probably why the line is so fine aye.

or maybe its because the people in pain are in pain while people that are not in pain are also in pain from putting up with the pain of the person in pain being painful.

then the person in pain gains pleasure from the effect on the person in pain from the person being painful, as does the person being painful gain pleasure from the person in genuine pain. which is now both of them.

yeh... thats right..

simple really pain = pleasure... probably why the line is so fine aye.

Now I'm in pain.

almost every pain is funny exept a guy getting kicked in the jinglies, because every guy "feels" that if they see it