• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lot, the Incestuous Rapist

Status
Not open for further replies.

linwood

beckysoup61 said:
It's called a wet dream, ever had one of those? It's called he's so drunk that he has no clue what is going on and is still stimulated. It's quite possible.

A wet dream includes visual stimulation that a man finds desirable.
A rape situation has no such stimulation.

Point is that in the wet dream the guy "wants it".

I`ll add a caveat, a man doesn`t even have to "desire" it but he has to not be against the act.
He at the very least has to allow it.
By it`s very definition rape with penetration is unwanted and against one`s will..IE not allowed.

I also cannot speak for every man but when I`m so drunk I pass out there is no way any penetration is happening regardless of my desire.

The effects of large amounts of alcohol on penile erection are well documented.

:)

Bishka

Veteran Member
jeffrey said:
How many wet dreams have you had, becky?

One, I am a women, but I have sex dreams none the less, and yes, I did experience things during them.

You have no evidence to prove otherwise. All you keep pointing out is flaws and calling BS on people without giving any evidence. Try that. And get back on the original thread.

Aqualung

Tasty
jeffrey said:
This thread you state is was because of cultural differences.
I didn't say that. I said that one must be sure to look at the OT with their cultural differences in mind.

Bishka

Veteran Member
linwood said:
A wet dream includes visual stimulation that a man finds desirable.
A rape situation has no such stimulation.

Point is that in the wet dream the guy "wants it".

I`ll add a caveat, a man doesn`t even have to "desire" it but he has to not be against the act.
He at the very least has to allow it.
By it`s very definition rape with penetration is unwanted and against one`s will..IE not allowed.

I also cannot speak for every man but when I`m so drunk I pass out there is no way any penetration is happening regardless of my desire.

The effects of large amounts of alcohol on penile erection are well documented.

:)

so a guy physically wants and realizes he wants a wet dream? Ummhmmm.. keeping blowing it out. I'd like to see some evidence, but then again, the only evidence that has been shown is eveareals.

Later y'all, some people have taken over this thread in their instence to try to prove that other people have flaws, I'm sick of that junk so I'm out of here.

Good luck whoever stays.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
**************ADMIN POST****************

Jeff, Aqualung - you two are NOT going to start this childish behavior again. Put each other on ignore and I don't want to see either of you respond to the other one again. Got it? :sarcastic

Thread closed for review.

M

Majikthise

beckysoup61 said:
You aren't proving anything Jeff. All you are contributing to the thread is pointing out peoples supposed flaws. How about a little meat, a little substance to your posts instead of teases and insults?

I for one, think the Lot did not rape his daughters, and that they got their father extremley drunk and either did it to him while he was asleep or plastered as a dodo bird.

I for one believe it is all a myth and would see just as much sense in debating the events of any other fictional story.
That said, large amounts of alcohol, enough to knock you out, generally promotes penile dysfunction.:sorry1:

Status
Not open for further replies.