• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lost

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!

I finally got around to finishing the TV series 'Lost'. I had the greatest time watching it and might rewatch it with my folks.

Not often do I tear up in movies, but I did twice on the last episode. :D I'm watching "Fringe" now so I can let go easier.

There are so many questions unanswered though. or maybe I missed it. If anyone knows answers to these questions I appreciate them

1 - In season 1-2 maybe 3... When Michael saved Walt from the polar bear, at the end of the episode it showed a comic book Walt read (it was in spanish though), with a polar bear on it. What does it mean?

2 - Speaking about polar bears, how and why are they on the island?

3 - There is often talk, mostly from the Others, that seems to indicate the island has a will of its own.

4 - What does the end even mean? How did they all die? Why does it show them entering the afterlife?

5 - Couldn't the smoke monster simply fly across the ocean?

6 - Since the cabin turned out not to be relevant to Jacob at all, what is the cabin for and why can it move?

thanks

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
I was "Lost" after the first season. I saw it years ago and forgot all about it. I am sorry you had to waste your life watching that stuff dude. If you need somewhat to comfort you be sure to PM me. You don't have to let trauma like this bother you :)