• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Losing Our Religion

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Does the God of the bible call us to serve our religion, belief system, or to serve mankind?

dfnj

All the God of the Bible wants is for you to obey authority outside of yourself. Never obey your personal or inner authority. Your personal or inner authority is Satan. The Bible exists to promote government by monarchy. The Bible is written with a purpose.

David T

Premium Member
All the God of the Bible wants if for you to obey authority outside of yourself. Never obey your personal or inner authority. Your personal or inner authority is Satan. The Bible exists to promote government by monarchy. The Bible is written with a purpose.
That's exactly why I pay zero attention to people talking about God they are to be ignored they have zero to do with God!! 99.99%are clueless half wits pointing to clueless halfwits as justification..but there are gems in the dead.

David T

Premium Member
Does the God of the bible call us to serve our religion, belief system, or to serve mankind?
Burn the bible in the wilderness, eat h the flames ask how did that book manifest realty. After a while if you hang out in nature a d get out of the nut house you might actually get an answer back" the bible did not manifest me you idiot no book Maninfested me not science not math nothing manifested me. I have been here the whole timei am alive you have been a dead zombie" and if That happens then you will get a proper answer to your question. Although being clueless has its advantages.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
All the God of the Bible wants is for you to obey authority outside of yourself. Never obey your personal or inner authority. Your personal or inner authority is Satan. The Bible exists to promote government by monarchy. The Bible is written with a purpose.

god is intrinsic to self and omnipresent.

Jeremiah 23:24
Who can hide in secret places so that I cannot see them?” declares the Lord. “Do not I fill heaven andearth?” declares the Lord.

Psalm 46:10
He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

1 Corinthians 3:16
Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Is that an observation or an opinion of your own?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That's exactly why I pay zero attention to people talking about God they are to be ignored they have zero to do with God!! 99.99%are clueless half wits pointing to clueless halfwits as justification..but there are gems in the dead.
Here is what I think. Quit preaching and write poetry instead. What do you think?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Burn the bible in the wilderness, eat h the flames ask how did that book manifest realty. After a while if you hang out in nature a d get out of the nut house you might actually get an answer back" the bible did not manifest me you idiot no book Maninfested me not science not math nothing manifested me. I have been here the whole timei am alive you have been a dead zombie" and if That happens then you will get a proper answer to your question. Although being clueless has its advantages.
if the bible, like the quran is being used to oppress, its makes great fuel for a cooking or warming fire.

i have to work within the system of the believer, i can only untangle the mess once I've found the ending thread that unravels.

behold i come like a thief, blessed is he who stays awake lest their house be left desolate.

i'm an advocate of meditation; especially in nature.

David T

Premium Member
Bingo I just wrote that to fool!!!! He asked how do I explain I said stop it, express, we desperately all must start generating art I am totally about nature alive art. Amen savage, the most fantastic writer ever never wrote a word. He lived it he inspired breathed into others and they wrote. He wrote it in blood and body. He isn't dead its us that today are dead. I spend all my time in nature these are just postcards from the wilderness. John Muir is my man!!! Rock star poet. Should be a Saint he ain't. Dark times.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Bingo I just wrote that to fool!!!! He asked how do I explain I said stop it, express, we desperately all must start generating art I am totally about nature alive art. Amen savage, the most fantastic writer ever never wrote a word. He lived it he inspired breathed into others and they wrote. He wrote it in blood and body. He isn't dead its us that today are dead. I spend all my time in nature these are just postcards from the wilderness. John Muir is my man!!! Rock star poet. Should be a Saint he ain't. Dark times.
Amen!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
John Muir also known as "John of the Mountains", was a Scottish-American naturalist, author, environmental philosopher, glaciologist and early advocate for the preservation of wilderness in the United States.
John Muir - Wikipedia

I think I remember he was the man who told them, no dams!.

David T

Premium Member
if the bible, like the quran is being used to oppress, its makes great fuel for a cooking or warming fire.

i have to work within the system of the believer, i can only untangle the mess once I've found the ending thread that unravels.

behold i come like a thief, blessed is he who stays awake lest their house be left desolate.

i'm an advocate of meditation; especially in nature.
Fr. Thomas Berry. Read and go for it he an awesome Saint non Saint Or St Francis. Or hildegard von debingen or lr St Therese or Thomas Merton or Pierre de tellihard. Up to you all dead folks. The theologian as God speaker is over dead and done. I have a degree in theology btw!!! Lol.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Fr. Thomas Berry. Read and go for it he an awesome Saint non Saint Or St Francis. Or hildegard von debingen or lr St Therese or Thomas Merton or Pierre de tellihard. Up to you all dead folks. The theologian as God speaker is over dead and done. I have a degree in theology btw!!! Lol.
it's interesting what the mind will form an attachment to. like biting your own teeth, there is nothing to it.

Lin-chi- Great Teacher Series - Theosophy Trust

David T

Premium Member
John Muir - Wikipedia

I think I remember he was the man who told them, no dams!.
Yes. Your name!!!!! Go read about the old hmm how great thou art.. A savage wind breathed that into the poet!!!! It's really a constant thread in Muirs vision. He speaks in bluegrass folk mountain music. The man understood himself to be the reincsrnation of John the Baptist!!! He was a genius nut!!!! In a good way, he was bringing mountianity to the country. We have no john Muir today. But that occurs when needed. Today we have Gifford pinchot the idiot or Al gore same thing!!!!!! Lol. Muir did not like pinchot at all. Hard line right there.

Wierd synchronicity too you sent the we need art exactly as I was commenting to fool saying exactly the same thing. Synchronicity. It's not a road map it's a compass in a world all trying to navigate by road map!!!

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
Eccles 12:13 "The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God, and keep his commandments; for this is the whole duty of man."