• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lord of the rings, amazing

Nimos

As some might know there is soon a new Lord of the rings series, apparently the most expensive series ever made.

Damn I hope it doesn't suck :D

Anyway it takes place before the movies and the normal books that most people are familiar with.

So if you like this stuff I found this guy that makes lore videos for it. Besides explaining it very good, its absolutely amazing how much work and effort must have gone into creating this universe by Tolkien, its really impressive to be honest. The ring of power is going to take place in this period from what I know, but exactly which part of it im not sure, but damn could imagine how cool some of this could be, if done correctly and they for the love of God doesn't screw up the lore.

Anyway this guy seem to have really gotten into the lore, so if you are into Lord of the rings, its worth a look I think.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I heard there is a coming series based on the Silmarillion, but I'd not heard of another Lord of the Rings.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
If it sucks, that's it! It'll be time to deploy the Burzum. :D

The only things anyone could ever do to deserve such in my eyes is to replace Ian Mckellen or Andy Serkis. If that happens then I cannot promise or guarantee the blood rage won't leave until everyone on this planet is dead. Not that I'd want to go that far, but having anyone else play those roles is the only true form of blasphemy.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
upload_2022-6-12_20-31-1.gif